BY LAVAZZA

The quality of our blends, which has made the name Lavazza synonymous with espresso all over the world, comes directly from over a century of exclusive passion for coffee, experience, research and innovation. A vigorous blend with strong character. Round, intense and full-flavored. perfect for any moment of the day. Lavazza Crema e Gusto is suitable for all coffee makers. For cappuccino: add hot frothy milk. see more...

• I use this product in most of my baking. you can also use...1 Answers
Jessica L.
Fairport, NY
OMG CAFFINE!!!!! I just had this and holy cow it's amazing l!!! I love it!!!! How great is this drink?!?!?! So great!!!! The flavor is impeccable! Tastes like early morning goodness! So much better compared to that crap I usually drink!
Madelaine M.
Medley, FL
Es fuerte, es bueno, pero hay mejores.... Aunque este es bastante accesible y lo podes conseguir fácil
Sandra R.
This coffee is strong and creamy with a lot of crema. It's made with a blend one hundred percent Arabica beans. I use this brand to make iced espresso shakes
Michelle C.
Review for: Rossa Caffe Bricks more...
Yo aaamo este café, es uno de los mejores, aroma y calidad 100%✓ recomendado. Es tan bueno que hasta en las máquinas de las calles lo utilizan.
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
I use this product in most of my baking. you can also use to make espresso liquer, that can be used in desserts as well as drinks. What do use this for besides a cup of coffee?

back