Lavazza Ground Coffee Perfetto Expresso Roast uploaded by Lace l.

BY LAVAZZA

Lavazza Perfetto Espresso Roast Ground Coffee.
Authentic Italian quality.
Torino Italy since 1895.
Italy's favorite coffee.
Dark and velvety.
100% Arabica. see more...

• I recently discovered how amazing Lavazza's Rossa coffee is &...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Shamika W.
SLC, UT
I love coffee I can make at home, with a strong and bold flavor. Lavazza Perfetto Expresso roast did not disappoint!! It has a very delicious and distinct flavor, you can taste sweet subtle notes but it is not overpowering of the bold, dark roast flavor. I will only buy Lavazza Expresso Roast, or Gevalia Espresso blend.
Moka M.
This is on of the best coffees I have tried.  It doesn't taste bitter and has kinda of a smooth taste and a great smell. the packaging could be better but overall this coffee met my expectations and would definitely buy again and recommend it to others.
Heather H.
Hico, WV
This coffee is our go-to, and one that we always keep in our home! It brews consistently great across multiple methods. Intense, chocolatey, and smooth. All Lavazza blends are great, but this is my favorite!
Lace l.
Lavazza coffee is a classic coffee that is rich, smooth, and delicious with every sip!

This coffee is not bitter and does not leave a weird aftertaste. It's a balanced, easy-to-love blend that boasts deep rich notes and a clean, smooth finish. It's a medium roast ☕

I love this coffee, just as much as going to the local coffee shop, but from the comfort of my own home. You must try this coffee if you are a coffee lover like myself! It is fabulous! This coffee won't disappoint! ☕
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Lavazza coffee! I actually started buying it once because the Illy wasn't in stock and found that not only was it 1/2 the price but I actually like it the same, if not more than Illy! It smells and tastes amazing!
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite coffee. Strong enough to do the job for early mornings yet no bitter acidic espresso taste. Great bold flavor. I can taste the higher quality so don't worry about spending the extra few dollars.
Yajhayra M.
Miami Shores, FL
I am a coffee addict and drink coffee daily. Larissa is my absolutely favorite coffee! Taste bold and clean. I drink it with no sugar, just black. In my opinion it's better then Illy coffee.
Erin B.
I stumbled upon this coffee when I was out restocking our coffee and noticed it was on sale. It is the best coffee I've found in the grocery store for my espresso machine. It is better then Starbucks and comparable to some of the more expensive coffee I like to buy.
Tricia F.
Worcester, MA
Amazing flavor and wonderful brew. We use this with our cold brew maker and it just takes it to a whole new level!
Stephanie D.
Arlington, VA
This coffee is perfect to make a nice bold, aromatic espresso at home the good old fashioned Italian way.
Shona H.
I recently discovered how amazing Lavazza's Rossa coffee is &am curious to try this....has anyone tried both if these that can tell me how the two compare?