Lavazza Ground Coffee by Natural Method uploaded by Alicia M.

BY LAVAZZA

Italy s Favorite Coffee Since 1895. Espresso. 100% Premium Arabica. Decaffeinated by Natural Method. Medium Roast. Sweet & Round Blend The quality of our blends, which has made the name Lavazza synonymous with espresso all over the world, comes directly from over a century of exclusive passion for coffee, experience, research and innovation.  A blend of sweet full-bodied coffees.  Aroma and density are always perfect thanks to the natural process of decaffeination.  This process exploits the qualities of carbon dioxide.  It is natural because it is based on the action of a comp. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is good store bought coffee and the low price is a big plus." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this coffee" in 1 review
  • "Bought it on a bargain and was very pleasantly surprised." in 1 review
Jennifer T.
Environmentalist Expert
It is impossible to get great espresso in any store...even local coffee shops don't have anything near as amazing as this. Rich, creamy, dark, grounded perfectly for espresso makers, and what an amazing price! I am hooked on this and would recommend it to everything who wants a great cup of espresso.
Colleen H.
Iowa City, IA
This coffee is delicious and very strong, it really wakes you up has you feeling energized
Carina C.
FRESH MEADOWS, NY
This is pretty good for store bought ground coffee. It has a decent body to it but obviously can't beat the deliciousness of freshly ground coffee.
Carlina F.
Hoboken, NJ
I usually grind my own coffee each morning but used this in a bind. It was really good!
Olga A.
Dallas, TX
Lavazza Ground Coffee by Natural Method is the coffee we use at work and it tastes great! Keeps me alert and tastes great!
Megan P.
Raleigh, NC
Great espresso taste. Normally I use this when I want a quick shot of caffine and ill use it in my Italian café maker. Price is pretty low and I think it is a good value for the purchase.
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
I like this quick espresso a lot. great for relaxing on a weekend morning! It has a bold flavor but isn't too acidic, perfect balance!
Olivia N.
It's a quick espresso that's not bad, and is nice to have at a medium price.
Emily G.
I'm a coffee addict, and this is some of the best coffee I've ever had! Smells so great when it's brewing too!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Great coffee but i just love my keurig so i keep this one at work since we don't have a machine there
Andrea S.
Chesterfield
Around how much is the price?
Mallory O.
Snover, MI
Is this coffee better than most other brands?
Mallory O.
Snover, MI
What stores can you find this coffee at?