Lavazza Ground Coffee by Natural Method uploaded by Alicia M.

BY LAVAZZA

Italy s Favorite Coffee Since 1895. Espresso. 100% Premium Arabica. Decaffeinated by Natural Method. Medium Roast. Sweet & Round Blend The quality of our blends, which has made the name Lavazza synonymous with espresso all over the world, comes directly from over a century of exclusive passion for coffee, experience, research and innovation.  A blend of sweet full-bodied coffees.  Aroma and density are always perfect thanks to the natural process of decaffeination.  This process exploits the qualities of carbon dioxide.  It is natural because it is based on the action of a comp. see more...

• Is this coffee better than most other brands? 1 Answers
  • What stores can you find this coffee at? 1 Answers
  • Around how much is the price?3 Answers
Lavazza Ground Coffee by Natural Method
  • "This is good store bought coffee and the low price is a big plus." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this coffee" in 1 review
  • "Bought it on a bargain and was very pleasantly surprised." in 1 review
Snover, MI
I'm not a big coffee drinker but I like this a lot! It has a great taste, and is sold at a very reasonable price! Around three dollars. I would recommend any coffee drinker giving this a try, it's only a couple dollars! This product I would rate at four stars
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
I love trying coffee from all over the world, and the first time I tried Lavazza coffee was actually in Italy. I highly recommend Lavazza for avid coffee drinkers. Very affordable as well.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
This is a good coffee. It's easy to make and it's taste pretty good. I like the way it taste in iced coffee.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
This is a great espresso, I worked in a nationally famous coffee house, and I this this tastes better, the only thing is I prefer caffinated coffee and espresso, but this is a great option when you want a coffee late at night.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Tulsa, OK
If I'm in a pinch I can get this espresso pretty easily. It's got a nice full body flavor but lacks the lustre of nicer quality brands. I will purchase again, but not unless I'm in a pinch! ;)
Ilene R.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Great coffee but i just love my keurig so i keep this one at work since we don't have a machine there
Emily G.
Emily G.
NEW YORK, NY
I'm a coffee addict, and this is some of the best coffee I've ever had! Smells so great when it's brewing too!
Dori G.
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
I like this quick espresso a lot. great for relaxing on a weekend morning! It has a bold flavor but isn't too acidic, perfect balance!
Colleen H.
Colleen H.
Iowa City, IA
This coffee is delicious and very strong, it really wakes you up has you feeling energized
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Environmentalist Expert
It is impossible to get great espresso in any store...even local coffee shops don't have anything near as amazing as this. Rich, creamy, dark, grounded perfectly for espresso makers, and what an amazing price! I am hooked on this and would recommend it to everything who wants a great cup of espresso.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Chesterfield
Around how much is the price?
Snover, MI
Is this coffee better than most other brands?
Snover, MI
What stores can you find this coffee at?