Lavazza Ground Coffee by Natural Method uploaded by Alicia M.

BY LAVAZZA

Italy s Favorite Coffee Since 1895. Espresso. 100% Premium Arabica. Decaffeinated by Natural Method. Medium Roast. Sweet & Round Blend The quality of our blends, which has made the name Lavazza synonymous with espresso all over the world, comes directly from over a century of exclusive passion for coffee, experience, research and innovation.  A blend of sweet full-bodied coffees.  Aroma and density are always perfect thanks to the natural process of decaffeination.  This process exploits the qualities of carbon dioxide.  It is natural because it is based on the action of a comp. see more...

Lavazza Ground Coffee by Natural Method
  • "This is good store bought coffee and the low price is a big plus." in 2 reviews
  • "Bought it on a bargain and was very pleasantly surprised." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this coffee" in 1 review
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
It is impossible to get great espresso in any store...even local coffee shops don't have anything near as amazing as this. Rich, creamy, dark, grounded perfectly for espresso makers, and what an amazing price! I am hooked on this and would recommend it to everything who wants a great cup of espresso.
Snover, MI
I'm not a big coffee drinker but I like this a lot! It has a great taste, and is sold at a very reasonable price! Around three dollars. I would recommend any coffee drinker giving this a try, it's only a couple dollars! This product I would rate at four stars
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
This is a great espresso, I worked in a nationally famous coffee house, and I this this tastes better, the only thing is I prefer caffinated coffee and espresso, but this is a great option when you want a coffee late at night.
Sarah T.
I love trying coffee from all over the world, and the first time I tried Lavazza coffee was actually in Italy. I highly recommend Lavazza for avid coffee drinkers. Very affordable as well.
Jessica S.
This is good store bought coffee and the low price is a big plus. I recommend to my friends! If you're on the fence about purchasing this brand of coffee give it a try I think you will not be disappointed!
Jennifer R.
Tulsa, OK
If I'm in a pinch I can get this espresso pretty easily. It's got a nice full body flavor but lacks the lustre of nicer quality brands. I will purchase again, but not unless I'm in a pinch! ;)
Megan P.
Raleigh, NC
Great espresso taste. Normally I use this when I want a quick shot of caffine and ill use it in my Italian café maker. Price is pretty low and I think it is a good value for the purchase.
Beverly N.
I love Lavazza! It's really becoming a more visible brand and has good quality, and taste! I can't find it in some stores, but it's a happy occasion when I do!
Carina C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is pretty good for store bought ground coffee. It has a decent body to it but obviously can't beat the deliciousness of freshly ground coffee.
A C.
Love this brand for all their coffee and this one doesn't disappoint. If you haven't tried this yet you really should, you won't be sorry!!
Andrea S.
Chesterfield
Around how much is the price?
Snover, MI
What stores can you find this coffee at?
Snover, MI
Is this coffee better than most other brands?