BY LAVAZZA

Italy s Favorite Coffee Since 1895. Cafe Espresso. 100% Premium Arabica. Medium Roast. Aromatic & Flavorful Over a century of history in coffee, passionate dedication to absolute quality and creative discipline at the forefront of innovation make all Lavazza blends a truly unique and flavorful experience.  Authentic Italian. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jenniffer R.
Jenniffer R.
Foodie Expert
This would not be my first choice since I prefer the caffeinated option they have but if you like italian products then this is the way to go. It is not that strong as other italian coffee.
Brynn B.
Brynn B.
Syracuse , NY
Foodie Expert
A good tasting coffee but not my favorite. I would drink this if I had to but wouldn't be my first choice.
Courtney I.
Courtney I.
I absolutely live Lavazzas Caffe Espresso! It has a bold, smooth, rich flavor. Not bitter at all. I enjoy it in my French press and in my Moka pot. It's really another great Lavazza product and I would expect nothing less from such a fantastic brand.
tammy b.
tammy b.
Edmonds, WA
Is a good choice for at home espresso. Not bitter or acidic. I use with my Keurig (reusable pods) and this coffee gives a nice, bold cuppa. I would anticipate that it would be lovely in the french press as well, just haven't done that yet. I have, however, used it to make an antiquing solution for some painted wood pieces. Worked great, gave a dark patina.
Kendra T.
Kendra T.
PALM COAST, FL
I absolutely love Lavazza coffee. The aroma alone when opening the package every morning sends me to a happy place. Then when I get to enjoy my first cup its like heaven on earth. The bold flavors are enjoyable without any bitterness. Best coffee out there!