BY LAVAZZA

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Lavazza Caffe Espresso Roast Ground Coffee 8 oz see more...

• Is this coffee good with coconut milk and honey?3 Answers
Chiara M.
Manchester
The medium roast is perfect for starting my day right! In the US, you can find Lavazza in almost every store, even the small italian shops! I hope Lavazza keeps coming out with new products, I’d sure love to try them.
Allie L.
Bremerton, WA
A great rich espresso. Lavazza Caffe Espresso Roast Ground Coffee 8 oz has a beautiful almost mocha like undertone. It pulls a great shot in our home espresso machine. I buy our cans at world market.
Tash V.
I use this coffee for my stovetop espresso machine to make lattes every morning.
I've tried different espresso roasts from various brands found at my local grocery store and this one is my go-to. It's not too weak but it's also not incredibly strong, somewhere in between. It has a nice flavor. Many others I've tried had a strange "cheap" flavor. It's nicely ground, perfect for my stovetop espresso machine. I store it in the fridge, as specified on the package and it keeps it fresh and aromatic. I have repurchased it countless times. It's affordable and easily accessible, for me.
Josh L.
Dayton, OH
I bought this to try in our Saeco espresso machine, and for occasional use in the Keurig My-Cup drip coffee machine. It was a great deal at the time (still is, really). For drip coffee, it comes out full bodied, but maybe a little watery-more like a traditional Americano style espresso, with light crema. In the Saeco (which we have an "entry level" Saeco), it creates a wonderful medium-full bodied espresso, thick crema, and wonderful for mixing into any cappuccino or latte of your choice. It tastes like it came out of a much more expensive machine. We usually use Illy, which we're pleased with; but I'll certainly choose Lavazza in future, especially for the price.
Lace l.
Lavazza coffee is a classic coffee that is rich, smooth, and delicious with every sip!

This coffee is not bitter and does not leave a weird aftertaste. It's a balanced, easy-to-love blend that boasts deep rich notes and a clean, smooth finish. It's a medium roast Coffee.

I love this coffee, just as much as going to the local coffee shop, but from the comfort of my own home. The machine I'm using is the Keurig 2.0 K575. You must try this coffee if you are a coffee lover like myself! It is fabulous! This coffee won't disappoint! ☕
Heather S.
Midland, TX
Out of all of the espressos I've bought, this one would have to be the best one so far. The taste, color and smell are amazing. With this one I don't feel the need to mix it with other coffees just to get the flavor I want. I also love the can packaging. Being able to seal it with a lid keeps it fresher, in my opinion, rather than just closing a bag. This is always my first choice for espresso!
DeAnna M.
Minneapolis, MN
Not bad! It's smooth, full of flavor, and great in an espresso machine, pour over, French toast, and more. I prefer mine in a pour over. I usually double strain it for best flavor. Definitely recommend to others. Remember, still nothing beats a good, high quality espresso machine. :)
Karina C.
I would consider myself a coffee snob and this one does not disappoint. I had Lavazza coffee when I was in Italy and every time I drink this espresso it brings back memories of Italian mornings. There's a good amount of product in the packaging and you'll definitely get that caffeine rush from it.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
I love to have a latte in the morning and after work! I don't have an espresso machine but my mom does and this is the only espresso she buys! It's got great flavor and is nice and rich without being too bitter!
Nicole O.
Aubrey, TX
My favorite coffee of all time. We had it on vacation in New York while checking out Little Italy. So smooth. I make my own lattes now at home because I found the can of coffee at Market Street.
Julia W.
Katy, TX
Is this coffee good with coconut milk and honey?