Lavazza Caffe Espresso Ground Coffee, Dark Roast, 8 oz Can -LAV1450 uploaded by Mariya P.

BY LAVAZZA

COFFEE,CAFFE ESPRESSO,BK see more...

• LaVazza or Illy? Which is your favorite?1 Answers
Rebecca P.
I love coffee, espresso, cappuccinos, etc. I have all kinds of coffee machines and makers and have pretty high standards for my sit and relax coffee versus my everyday morning coffees.

Espressos on the other hand are a little bit rarer for me to drink since I only have a Moka pot at home. I specifically use this espresso ground for my Moka pot and at work for my cappuccino machine. It is really good value for very tasty espresso. It gives nice crema and has a little bit of a burnt flavor, but all in all it is a great espresso grind for many different preparations. I recommend it, especially if you are new to the espresso game. Certain coffee shops make better espresso, but for a grind you can get in any supermarket, this is my first choice.
Maryam M.
Middletown, NY
My favorite. Has a nice rich taste and is strong but not empowering strong. Tastes good in either a coffee machine or a French press. So delicious in the morning.
Melissa B.
Mason, MI
Wonderful, just wonderful. The Italians know how to do coffee like nobody else. I visited Italy in college and the coffee was always, always Lavazza -rich, dark, wonderful flavor notes. Makes the best espresso by itself or an amazing latte.
Stephanie D.
Arlington, VA
This is the perfect coffee to make espresso with. It's bold, dark, and aromatic. I've never had a cup of LaVazza that wasn't pure heaven. So much better than starbucks.
Valerie S.
Greenville, IL
I use this in my espresso maker, it has the perfect foam on top of each espresso brew. It's truly an Italian dark, rich, espresso which is perfect for lattes, etc.
Valerie Z.
Lavazza is the only brand we use for Espresso! We usually get whole beans and ground ourselves though. This is also great for lattes and cappuccinos.
Julie E.
Midland, MI
This is absolutely my favorite espresso! I use it in my espresso machine to make cappuccinos mostly. Tastes just like a genuine cup in Italy.
Paige S.
This is my favorite grocery store ground espresso for my machine. Makes great pulls & has a mild yet complex flavor.
wendy b.
I bought this to use with my Bialetti Moka pot and it is yummy. It makes great mochas and caramel macchiatos.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
My favorite for ice coffees.. 😁😁 I love the taste of lavazza. Nothing compares to the smooth flavor and taste
Stephanie D.
Arlington, VA
LaVazza or Illy? Which is your favorite?