LAVANILA Vanilla Summer 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

Breathtaking sunsets meet the sounds of lapping waves in this limited-edition summer fragrance. Escape and experience the irresistible, long-lasting summer blend of fresh mango, juicy pineapple, creamy coconut milk, and island sugar cane steeped in base of warm Madagascar vanilla. Created by master natural perfumers, this effortlessly sexy fragrance is made with the finest natural ingredients, and instilled with essential vitamins and minerals that pamper the body and soul. The Healthy Fragrance is all-natural, 100 percent healthy, and completely free of harsh and possibly toxic chemicals. Organic sugar cane alcohol is infused with pure essential oils and vitamin-rich technology so what’s left on your skin is body beneficial vitamins bursting with beauty benefits. Notes: Mango, Pineapple, Coconut Milk, Sugar Cane, Madagascar Vanilla. Style: Fresh. Effortlessly Sexy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LAVANILA Vanilla Summer 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray!
Rexburg, Idaho
A perfect, perfect classic perfume. They managed to get such a lovely smelling vanilla that has long wear time and good coverage from just two or three spritz I definitely recommend the scent for date nights, dinner parties, and just everyday wear also.
This is one of my favorite scents and I was so sad when it was discontinued on Sephora's site. It has a unique combination of scents but the coconut is not overpowering. When I wear it people always ask what scent it is. This perfume (like all of mine from lavanila) has really long staying power due to the oil base. This is my #1 favorite perfume brand.
Loooove this smell! Not to strong but not too subtle! Had become my go to scent! Also there’s a other products with this scent.
Grand Forks, BC
I bought the big bottle before I bought the roller ball, and the big bottle was so amazing, I HAD to have the little one for on the go. This scent is fresh, fruity and never fails to compliment anyone I've ever put it on. I have migraines and this is one of the only perfumes I've ever been able to use. It lasts quite a long time, even with applying two or three times daily. (It does tend to tamper off through out the day and sweating situation.) Would most definitely recommend!