LAVANILA Vanilla Summer 0.32 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball

This sunkissed scent offers tastes of tropical mango, juicy pineapple, creamy coconut milk, and island sugar cane steeped in a base of warm Madagascar vanilla for the ultimate summer fragrance. Breathtaking sunsets meet the sounds of lapping waves in this limited-edition must-have scent. Each fragrance starts with a warm base of Madagascar vanilla and layers on a unique blend of pure essential oils for an exquisite expression of nature that captures a mood, a memory, or a moment in time. Hailed as the world's first healthy fragrance, natural technology infuses organic sugar cane alcohol with skin-saving botanicals and antioxidants for a modern twist on the classic art of perfumery. Notes: Mango, Pineapple, Coconut Milk, Sugar Cane, Madagascar Vanilla. Style: Fresh. Effortlessly Sexy. Intoxicating.

Why does it smell so Good
Start your review of LAVANILA Vanilla Summer 0.32 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball!
After using this perfume that resembles the perfume in the picture because what I possess is the scent of roses is a wonderful, calm and wonderful I loved it very much
Hot Springs, AR
LAVANILA Vanilla Summer 0.32 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Autumn H.
This smells so good and lasts a long time ! It's a very strong vanilla aroma but my husband is drawn to the scent scent. If you like vanilla and want to smell like you just made a batch of cookies give this one a go. I keep it in my make up bag when I'm refreshing it gives me a quick clean sweet smell .😉
Bronx, NY
This perfume is soft but makes a statement. It contains good ingredients like grapefruit & green tea. This fragrance is perfect for a first date or a night out on the town. Definitely worth a try!
Belleville , NJ
Very nice musky type scent. Great for when I want to change things up a bit. I use the roll on oil and have loved it. It's a bit heavy scented, but usually vanilla fragrances are so it's not bad.
Vanilla has always been one of my favorite scents, and this stuff smells like heaven lol. The scent is so light and sweet that it doesn't give me a headache. I highly recommend this scent to anyone who doesn't want anything too strong and likes sweet scents!
Fresno, CA
Just smells like vanilla, so if you are a fan of vanilla, you will love this. I find it a bit unoriginal. I love vanilla, I just like it blended with other scents for dimension. Rollerball application is very convenient though
Prairieville, LA
Can we first appreciate the packaging & product? YAS. Okay, so I absolutely love this scent, I actually ran out, and I am on the verge of either getting it or trying a new scent out. However, the vanilla is scent is so nice, I love using it. People are always asking me what I got on when I have this, recommend +++++
Alexandria, VA
This product smells great! I had a very small sample size so I only got to wear it 3 times but other than the small size it was nice. Very sweet and aromatic.
Hollywood, FL
I absolutely love lavanilla perfume line so enticing and so summer day out and sun kissed scent that lingers all day my absolute spring summer scent line
Superior, WI
This smells like lovely vanilla and the scent lingers on the skin. I love the rollerball size because it is purse friendly