BY LAVANILA

This sunkissed scent offers tastes of tropical mango, juicy pineapple, creamy coconut milk, and island sugar cane steeped in a base of warm Madagascar vanilla for the ultimate summer fragrance. Breathtaking sunsets meet the sounds of lapping waves in this limited-edition must-have scent. Each fragrance starts with a warm base of Madagascar vanilla and layers on a unique blend of pure essential oils for an exquisite expression of nature that captures a mood, a memory, or a moment in time. Hailed as the world's first healthy fragrance, natural technology infuses organic sugar cane alcohol with skin-saving botanicals and antioxidants for a modern twist on the classic art of perfumery. Notes: Mango, Pineapple, Coconut Milk, Sugar Cane, Madagascar Vanilla. Style: Fresh. Effortlessly Sexy. Intoxicating. see more...

Nikki Y.
Vanilla has always been one of my favorite scents, and this stuff smells like heaven lol. The scent is so light and sweet that it doesn't give me a headache. I highly recommend this scent to anyone who doesn't want anything too strong and likes sweet scents!
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
Just smells like vanilla, so if you are a fan of vanilla, you will love this. I find it a bit unoriginal. I love vanilla, I just like it blended with other scents for dimension. Rollerball application is very convenient though
Karla Z.
Prairieville, LA
Can we first appreciate the packaging & product? YAS. Okay, so I absolutely love this scent, I actually ran out, and I am on the verge of either getting it or trying a new scent out. However, the vanilla is scent is so nice, I love using it. People are always asking me what I got on when I have this, recommend +++++
Mary I.
Alexandria, VA
This product smells great! I had a very small sample size so I only got to wear it 3 times but other than the small size it was nice. Very sweet and aromatic.
Carolina l.
Hallandale fl, FL
I absolutely love lavanilla perfume line so enticing and so summer day out and sun kissed scent that lingers all day my absolute spring summer scent line
Desi M.
Superior, WI
This smells like lovely vanilla and the scent lingers on the skin. I love the rollerball size because it is purse friendly
Eleni P.
Love the scent - Must try the deodorant! (Limited Edition) It is the best natural product I have ever used.
Emily C.
Uno de mis perfumes favoritos huele deliciosamente riquísimo lo amo me encanta su olor se los recomiendo
matajah s.
Why does it smell so Good