LAVANILA Vanilla Passion Fruit Fragrance 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

Experience this irresistible, longwearing blend of passion fruit, guava, and peach nectar steeped in a warm base of sandalwood and Madagascar vanilla. Created by master natural perfumers, this love-attracting scent is uniquely infused with a romantic blend of powerful aphrodisiacs (blue lotus, clary sage, and juniper berry) prized for their seductive properties. This unique fragrance is only available for a limited time.Unlike traditional fragrances on the market, The Healthy Fragrance contains 100 percent natural ingredients. LAVANILA uses timeless blends of pure essential oils, active botanicals, and vita-rich technology for long-lasting, antioxidant-rich fragrances bursting with beauty benefits. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

Does this have a strong vanilla smell?
Start your review of LAVANILA Vanilla Passion Fruit Fragrance 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray!
Rexburg, Idaho
I love the fredh scent that this perfume gives you and the very citrus-vibes it gives off its very fun scent that is distinct from others and definitely makes for a great signature scent if your looking for one, I recommend this scent for every season as well.
North Bergen, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I can’t tell you how much I loved this! I am unable to find this anywhere. If anyone finds it else where please let me know cus it smells intoxicating & it has pheromones 😉
Spokane, WA
This smells amazing!! It's more of a wild intense vanilla rather than cozy sitting by the fire vanilla
Bryan, TX
Love the smell of this fragrance its sweet and not overpowering. It last all day.
Very sweet but not cloying. The vanilla smells warm and inviting. At the beginning it smells like creamy fruit. The dry down is very powdery and soft. It has good sillage and longevity for a natural fragrance. I also like that is natural and actually good for your skin!
I've tried several of the pure vanilla fragrances and this was by far my favourite. It doesn't last a super long time on my skin but still a great perfume.