LAVANILA Vanilla Lavender Fragrance 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

LAVANILA Vanilla Lavender takes you to an oasis of tranquility. Peaceful and serene, this clean fragrance blends Spanish lavender, rose absolute, violet leaf, and warm Madagascar vanilla. The essence is a masterpiece crafted by perfumers who use only the finest, all-natural ingredients.LAVANILA carefully infuses pure essential oils with 100 percent active botanicals for natural fragrances that are fresh, clean, and nurturing. With each spray, proprietary natural technology wraps the skin with super-antioxidants goji berry and kakadu plum for a healthy dose of 30 essential vitamins and minerals that pamper the body and soul. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates- GMO- Triclosan Notes: Vanilla, Lavender, Rose Absolute, Violet Leaf.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LAVANILA Vanilla Lavender Fragrance 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray!
LAVANILA Pure Vanilla Fragrance 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray is my number one favorite, but Lavender is my second favorite. I adore the Lavanila brand because it is all natural and smells AMAZING.
Muncie, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
This is such a beautiful fragrance. It so refreshing. If you enjoy lavender then you’ll love this! It seems to last for a while but not as long as other fragrances.
Rogers, AR
This is the only perfume I have completely used up. I love the calm, warm fragrance. I have migraines frequently and lots of scents will negatively affect them. This natural fragrance is one of very few that not only does not make them worse, but I think the scent is soothing. However, it does not last long on the skin. It seems to actually be more of a body spray. If you can get it for a cheaper price, it's definitely worth it because you could even get a second rollerball or spray to keep in your purse.
Denver, CO
I really love all of the LaVanila fragrances, and this one is no exception. However, I removed one star because it really doesn't smell like lavender to me! It smells clean and fresh, with a light vanilla scent. The bottle is simple but pretty. They don't use any synthetics in these fragrances, either.
I’ve been wearing this addictive scent for many many years..People always ask me “what are you wearing?”.. Try this! ✨
Stoddard, NH
I love this company. I’ve been wearing this fragrance for many years and it is definitely a classic. Lavanila
Belmont, MA
This is the perfect blend of lavender and vanilla. It has staying power and isn’t too overpowering or sickly sweet.
stouffville
Great perfume that lasts all day! Perfect if you love floral scents but want something warmer for spring/summer!