Lavanila Vanilla Lavender Body Butter, 6.7 oz

Lavanila Vanilla Lavender Body Butter, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

I am not familiar with this brand. Is it a moisturizing body lotion? And what scents are best?
Start your review of Lavanila Vanilla Lavender Body Butter, 6.7 oz!
Sparta , NC
Lavanila Vanilla Lavender Body Butter, 6.7 oz uploaded by Kansas B.
I think this body butter smells amazing! I was so pleasantly surprised when I bought it. However, it takes forever to rub in, which is no good for rushed mornings. Once you get it rubbed in, it keeps your skin soft and moisturized. I probably wouldn't purchase this again.
Everything from this brand never ever disappoints! Everything always smells so beautifully, If you get the chance definitely try the body butter and the Fragrances! Those are some of my favorites! The brand is also very sensitive and easy on skin!
Washington, DC
This product smells amazing. Two of my favorite scents are lavender and vanilla, and they smelled great together. It is nice because it is very natural product. They aren't very cheap, but they aren't too expensive. It would make a great stocking stuffer!
Saint Paul, MN
This smells fantastic. Received a small sample in a subscription. Definitely purchased as soon as it was gone! Also really love the plain vanilla. Smells 100% really and natural!
LaVanila is my new obsession! I adore their body butter and have tried the pure vanilla and vanilla grapefruit. They are expensive but so worth it!
Kansas City, MO
This body butter is so hydrating! I like that it sinks right into my skin and isn't greasy. I really love the scent. It calms to me.
Tracy, CA
Have only used 1 tone but it smells really good an had my legs looking so fresh. I really liked it.. An will purchase
Lawrence, KS
I love EVERY lavanilla scent. this one is no different! It isn't my favorite, but it is delicious.