Lavanila Vanilla Lavender Body Butter, 6.7 oz uploaded by Kansas B.

BY LAVANILA

Lavanila Vanilla Lavender Body Butter, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• I am not familiar with this brand. Is it a moisturizing body lotio...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lyn H.
Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
Review for: Lavanila Vanilla Lavender Body Butter, 6.7 oz
Love the smell of this....very nice n light fragrance of lavender but not mediciney lavender which I really like...not strong scent of vanilla either for me...just the right balance. $19/ 6.7oz at Sephora online only..at least my Sephora didn't have any at the store...they have the deordorant but not the lotions or cologne.
Markie P.
Markie P.
Everything from this brand never ever disappoints! Everything always smells so beautifully, If you get the chance definitely try the body butter and the Fragrances! Those are some of my favorites! The brand is also very sensitive and easy on skin!
Miyuki C.
Miyuki C.
Saint Paul, MN
This smells fantastic. Received a small sample in a subscription. Definitely purchased as soon as it was gone! Also really love the plain vanilla. Smells 100% really and natural!
Bethany K.
Bethany K.
LaVanila is my new obsession! I adore their body butter and have tried the pure vanilla and vanilla grapefruit. They are expensive but so worth it!
Beth A.
Beth A.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love EVERY lavanilla scent. this one is no different! It isn't my favorite, but it is delicious.
Kansas B.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Review for: Lavanila Vanilla Lavender Body Butter, 6.7 oz
I think this body butter smells amazing! I was so pleasantly surprised when I bought it. However, it takes forever to rub in, which is no good for rushed mornings. Once you get it rubbed in, it keeps your skin soft and moisturized. I probably wouldn't purchase this again.
Nina O.
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have only used 1 tone but it smells really good an had my legs looking so fresh. I really liked it.. An will purchase
Stella B.
Stella B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Lavanila Vanilla Lavender Body Butter, 6.7 oz
This product smells amazing. Two of my favorite scents are lavender and vanilla, and they smelled great together. It is nice because it is very natural product. They aren't very cheap, but they aren't too expensive. It would make a great stocking stuffer!
cali v.
cali v.
I am not familiar with this brand. Is it a moisturizing body lotion? And what scents are best?