LAVANILA Vanilla Grapefruit Fragrance 0.27 oz  Roll-On

LAVANILA Vanilla Grapefruit Fragrance 0.27 oz Roll-On

BY LAVANILA

An Uplifting Citrus.Awaken your inner spirits with this luscious blend of sparkling grapefruit, fresh lime and warm cedarwood, softened in a base of rich Madagascar vanilla. Sweetly seductive and kissed by sunshine, this uniquely crisp scent is destined to be a cult classic.LAVANILA carefully infuses pure essential oils with 100 percent active botanicals for natural fragrances that are fresh, clean, and nurturing. With each spray, proprietary natural technology wraps the skin with super antioxidants goji berry and kakadu plum, soothing willowherb, and hydrating olive leaf for a healthy dose of 30 essential vitamins and minerals and 19 amino acids. Imagine, a fragrance that not only smells good but also is good for you! It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates- GMO- Triclosan Notes: Grapefruit, Bergamot, Lime, Orange, Cedarwood, Heliotrope, Madagascar Vanilla see more...

LAVANILA Vanilla Grapefruit Fragrance 0.27 oz  Roll-On
LAVANILA Vanilla Grapefruit Fragrance 0.27 oz Roll-On
Christina G.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
LaVanila Vanilla Grapefruit is my favorite scent. It is all natural and smells soooo good! Not only do I enjoy it through the day as a sort of therapeutic experience, I get compliments every time I wear it.
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this line of natural fragrances. They are very mellow scents but tend to fade too quickly on me. I did use up a spray bottle though and may repurchase.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Great vanilla scent with a little surprise of grapefruit ,not too strong but enough to make it different, I was surprised i actually liked it better than the coconut version and i usually love all things coconut. The size leaves a little to be desired though
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
Bought this on Little Black Bag when everybody was talking about how wonderful it was. Unfortunately I wasn't all that impressed. It reminded me of incense that my mom bought when I was a little kid. I keep it if I need a quick fragrance on the go, but I don't use it all that often. It's not what I was expecting and I doubt I'll purchase any of the other fragrances in the line.
Kelli R.
Kelli R.
I use this everyday! I used to use just plain vanilla, but I love the scent of grapefruit infused in it!