Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit Body Butter, 6.7 oz

Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit Body Butter, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit Body Butter, 6.7 oz!
Bedminster, NJ
This is my go to apres sun/post beach moisturizer. The scent is very summery, not too overpowering & is very easy to mingle with perfume, it won't compete with your fragrance. I always get compliments on how good I smell when I use this body butter. It's one of the more hydrating body butters, which is why it's my go to summer lotion. It is thick & you will need to give it a few minutes for your skin to drink it in but you will be rewarded with skin that is all moisturized all day & smells fabulous. That being said, It's too heavy for facial moisturizing. Love that it comes in a tube unlike other body butters that usually come in a tub, I hate scooping lotion out of a tub as most of it ends up under my fingernails, not the case with this LaVanila body butter, plus the tube is easy to throw in the weekend beach bag.
Ladson, SC
This product has a great smell! It also does a great job moisturizing the skin. It is very affordable and can be found in your local drugstore. The packaging is very cute and I would recommend to others!
I love the smell of this and keeps skin nice and moisturized. Great price. Defiantly would buy again, and recommend it.
Santa Monica
Again, great formula but the grapefruit was not my favorite scent from LaVanila. I like thr lavender one best!
quesnel, BC
I loved this product- the smell was fabulous and it left my skin feeling very soft and smooth. The cost was affordable and I would buy it again. I would suggest this to anyone looking for a good quality product for skincare