LAVANILA Vanilla Blackberry Fragrance 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

Seduce the senses and pamper the body and soul with this provocative blend of ripe blackberry, juicy raspberry, velvet iris, and warm Madagascar vanilla. Created by master perfumers, it's an effortlessly sexy fragrance made with the finest natural ingredients. Fresh, clean, and nurturing, LAVANILA carefully infuses pure essential oils with vitamin-rich goji berry and kakadu plum. With a daily dose of 30 essential vitamins and minerals, it's a fragrance that not only smells good but also is good for you. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Notes: Robke Blackberry, Juicy Raspberry, Velvet Iris, Warm Madagascar Vanilla.

I am currently in love with the Lavanila coconut vanilla perfume. I am very curious about the scent of blackberry vanilla but am wondering if it is worth buying a rollerball to sample. I live in Northern BC so I don't have easy access to these products and tend to only make large sephora orders to make it worthwhile. Can anyone describe the scent and how long it lasts? Is this one worth trying out?
Start your review of LAVANILA Vanilla Blackberry Fragrance 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray!
How would you rate this product?
austin, TX
This is one of my favorite perfumes. It smells amazing and is so nice. Lasts all day and just Makes me feel so happy. I wish it was less expensive but it's still a good perfume that is long lasting. I recommend and will repurchase.
District Hts, MD
I love the smell of vanilla in fact most of the lotions and sprays have a hint of vanilla. this is a lush fragrant. The scent is soft yet powerful but not too strong. always warm and sweet smell. that stays with you.
Doral, FL
I got a sample in my LBB for December. Not a big fan of it. The good thing is that they are all natural products. But the smell is really strong.
Paradise, NL
My Aunt had the original vanilla fragrance which smelled divine and peaked my interest in this brand. I wanted something a little different, so opted for a rollerball of this vanilla blackberry fragrance. I was not disappointed. It is warm and fragrant and definitely smells like vanilla with a hint of alluring blackberry. It's not strong or overpowering. I would recommend this product!
Dartmouth
VANILLA!! this is my all time favourite scent, almost every smelly thing i have is vanilla scented! but the blackberry adds something that's really really nice as well! it's a really good investment if you like to try new scents and like a berry hint to your fragrence
Edmonton
This is a really nice vanilla scent. I normally don't love vanilla based scents because I think they can smell artificial and a bit for teenagers. However, I think this scent can be worn by any age!