LaVanila The Healthy Fragrance Vanilla Grapefruit 1 oz

A luscious blend of sparkling Grapefruit, crisp Sandalwood, Lime and warm Madagascar Vanilla. This All-Natural fragrance is fresh, clean, and nurturing. The first to introduce science into fine fragrance, LaVanila carefully infuses pure essential oils with vitamin-rich Goji Berry and Kakadu Plum for a daily dose of 30 essential vitamins and minerals that pamper the body and soul. No Petrochemicals, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oils, Silicone, Synthetic Dyes, Sulfates, or Parabens.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LaVanila The Healthy Fragrance Vanilla Grapefruit 1 oz!
MANHATTAN, KS
This is my all-time favorite fragrance. It lasts all day (although sometimes the grapefruit fades a bit leaving mostly vanilla) and it smells amazing! I have been using it exclusively for over 4 years!
The vanilla grapefruit & the vanilla summer are my absolute favorite lavanila perfumes. They are in my top 5 perfumes that I rotate between on a regular basis. The bottles last a really long time because you only need 1 spray at a time. They last and stick with your skin due to their oil base. I love the natural ingredients that lavanila uses. I will buy this scent again and again. I originally purchased it in a sampler set then bought the full size bottle.
Hayden, ID
Such a fun fragrance for the lighter months! I wear this alone or layered with my escada as it is much longer lasting! It’s a great product, super affordable and packaged nicely for the price. This is a total win and will try one of the other scents once this bottle is gone.
San Jose, CA
The fragrance of this perfume is a bit strong when first applying it. I like to use it as a hair fragrance because I think spraying it in my hair creates a nice pleasant fragrance without being too overpowering. I noticed a sort of chemically smell when first applying, but after a few seconds the chemical smell disappears. I also think that the price for the perfume is reasonable compared to many other fragrance companies, as it is $48 for 50 mL. Overall, while I like using this fragrance, I don’t know if I would repurchase since I don’t normally wear perfume or fragrance.
BROOKLYN, NY
I received a sample size of this in my birchbox. I’m not much of a fragrance girl, but am always on the hunt for one that I could consider committing to. I though this had a lovely smell. Vanilla with a nice hit of citrus. Super fresh and clean. I love that this is all natural, and the company claims that there is nothing in it that could potentially harm your body. Love that this is cruelty free. No mysteries in the ingredients list!
Vermilion, OH
right now this is my favorite fragrance. I love the freshness of the scent. It smells so clean. And it has just the right notes of grapefruit and vanilla. I wear it most of the time. It's my "go to" everyday scent. It's not badly priced. The new bottle design looks super clean too.
Keller
Received a sample in my Birchbox this month! This is a lovely scent and I didn’t expect to like it as much as I do! I often find perfumes overpoweringly sweet especially if they have vanilla or fruit but this is is a warm, lingering scent that mostly smells like gentle vanilla and the ever so slightest note of grapefruit. What impressed me the most though is that it truly is a fragrance I can be confident wearing as it is made with wonderful natural ingredients and sugarcane-derived alcohol.
Brooklyn , NY
I received a sample of this in my Birchbox this month. I was surprised that I liked the fragrance, since I usually do not lean toward vanilla scents. I think the grapefruit adds a nice citrus freshness that takes away from the overpowering vanilla scent. I would not purchase the full size, but I enjoyed this scent.
Laurel, MD
Got a sample of this product as part of a  Birchbox   subscription and now I keep that small sample size in my purse as this is a pretty great fragrance. The smell isn't too strong or too musty and a small spritz goes a long way! Great for any time of the year. It is in line with the fragrances I tend to go with; less fruity, spicy, or floral and more deep warm amber scents like vanilla/honey
Austin, TX
This came as a sample in my December Birchbox. I love scents that include Vanilla. There's just always something so comforting and familiar lying underneath. It's a mix of pink grapefruit, lime, cedar-wood, and vanilla. The scents marry perfectly to create an energizing scent that is exciting and refreshing, but not too much. Perfect scent for the spring, or summer. I do plan on buying this in the future.