LaVanila The Healthy Fragrance Vanilla Grapefruit 1 oz uploaded by Suzanne Y.LaVanila The Healthy Fragrance Vanilla Grapefruit 1 oz uploaded by Sarah G.

BY LAVANILA

A luscious blend of sparkling Grapefruit, crisp Sandalwood, Lime and warm Madagascar Vanilla. This All-Natural fragrance is fresh, clean, and nurturing. The first to introduce science into fine fragrance, LaVanila carefully infuses pure essential oils with vitamin-rich Goji Berry and Kakadu Plum for a daily dose of 30 essential vitamins and minerals that pamper the body and soul. No Petrochemicals, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oils, Silicone, Synthetic Dyes, Sulfates, or Parabens. see more...

Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Holy cow I love love love this fragrance!!! I received a sample in a subscription box and it’s instantly one of my favorites. It is mostly sweet and fruity with a little bit of a spicy kick and it smells amazing!!! It has a nice strong scent without being overwhelming. 💜💜💜
Amy Catherine A.
This came as a sample in my December Birchbox. I love scents that include Vanilla. There's just always something so comforting and familiar lying underneath. It's a mix of pink grapefruit, lime, cedar-wood, and vanilla. The scents marry perfectly to create an energizing scent that is exciting and refreshing, but not too much. Perfect scent for the spring, or summer. I do plan on buying this in the future.
Alisha S.
I typically buy indie perfumes but I made an exception for this perfume. The vanilla is so rich without being too foody and childlike. The bright grapefruit really compliments the vanilla. Perfect spring or summertime fragrance.
Abby E.
Amarillo, TX
I would give this more than 5 stars if I could! I LOVE all of the Lavanila products, but the vanilla grapefruit is my all-time favorite scent! It's light but doesn't disappear. I am pretty sensitive to scents and this has never bothered me. I always get compliments on it. And I love the fact that it's not harmful for you!
Megan M.
The perfect vanilla perfume with a fresh fruity kick! This scent is so energizing and clean with such a unique combo that I would have never thought of! I even love that the packaging is really nice and universal because my boyfriend has adopted this scent as his own because it’s so good!
Naomi N.
This was just ok for me, ultimately a pass. Not because it is a bad scent, just not at all what I was looking for or expecting from a perfume called Vanilla Grapefruit. I bought the rollerball of this online from Sephora, and was terribly disappointed when it arrived. I only wear sweet citrusy perfumes and grapefruit is my all time favorite scent in the world! (I was searching for a replacement for my all time favorite perfume- Victoria's Secret Lemon Escape which was just lemon, sugar, and coconut. No musk or weird undertones. It is a very light, very lemony sweet scent.) While this Fresh perfume has a sweetness to it, I don't really smell grapefruit. I smell the vanilla, but after a few minutes this turns into just a semi-sweet vanilla with a musky undertone. So this is a pass for me. I will be returning and do not recommend for anyone who loves plain and simple citrus citrus scents without the musk.
Liz T.
Beverly, MA
This is my go to perfume, I wear it daily. Perfume is hard for me because I'm sensitive to smells, so finding this was exciting for me. My only complaint is that the scent doesn't seem to last as long as I would like it to.
Lynn Z.
Rochester, NY
Th vanilla grapefruit scent smells okay but is a bit too sweet for my liking. I will probably use the whole thing at some point but will probably go for another scent the next time I purchase, possibly the vanilla lavender.
Brooke J.
Not a big perfume fan but was very pleased with this. It’s a super light and fresh scent and the grapefruit is not overpowering but does add an energizing citrusy smell.
Sarah G.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is my absolute favorite fragrance. I have extremely sensitive skin that is easily bothered by many fragrances, but this doesn't bother me at all. I love the smell, a good mix of sweet and fruit without being overpowering. One of the few scents that I love that my husband can agree on as well.