Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant Vanilla Lavender

Innocent & Fresh. Essential oils of Spanish lavender and soft vanilla give a light and powdery fresh sensation.

This All-Natural, freshly scented deodorant provides superior, long-lasting odor protection. Soothing essential oils blend with powerful anti-oxidants and beta glucan technology for daily defense and nourishment. Clinically Tested. Dermatologist Recommended. No Aluminum. No Paraben. No Propylene Glycol. No Harsh Chemicals.

Benefits:

- Superior odor protection with our Beta glucan technology
- No Aluminum. No Paraben. No Propylene Glycol
- High quality essential oils deliver a burst of freshness
- Nourishes with antioxidants—great for sensitive skin
- Velvet soft solid infused with aloe goes on sheer and doesn’t stain

Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (Aloe juice, water/aqua), Propanediol (Corn derived), Zea mays (Corn) starch, Sodium stearate (Coconut derived), Silica, Carrageenan (Seaweed derived), Stearyl behenate (Coconut derived), Citrus medica limonum (Lemon peel oil), Inulin (Artichoke derived), Saccharomyces ferment, Alpha-Glucan oligosaccharide (Sugar derived), Yeast beta glucan, Lonicera caprifolium (Honeysuckle) flower extract, Usnea barbata (Lichen) extract, Valeriana officinalis root extract (Valerian), Hydrastis canadensis (Goldenseal) extract, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) flower/leaf/stem extract, Lycium barbarum fruit extract (Goji berry), Vanilla planifolia (Vanilla) oil, Botanical fragrance blend

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant Vanilla Lavender!
Fort Collins, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
This worked well for me at minimizing body odor. I ultimately switched to little seed farm deodorant cream, but this is good if you do not sweat a lot. When I went on a business trip to NYC in August it was so hot I felt like I had nothing on, and smelled like I had nothing on, that is what got me looking again and ultimately I stopped using this after being a fan for years, it just wasn’t as reliable as I wanted it to be. I love how creamy it is, smells good, it can leave white on your black clothes but it rubs out easy usually .
Kapolei, HI
I first tried this deodorant when I was only attempting to switch to an aluminum-free option, and before my pits had gone through the detox. At that time, it was ineffective for me, so to the back of the drawer it went. I recently tried it again (after using natural options for over a year) and I LOVE it! I would definitely buy this one again!
Cheshire, CT
This deodorant smells amazing and lasts the longest I have found for a natural deodorant. I think this scent is the best of them all. Be sure to apply when you are completely dry after the shower for maximum lasting power.
Ellensburg
I have sensitive skin, especially when it comes to deodorant. I broke out after just a few days of wearing this, with itchy and uncomfortable pits that required me to avoid wearing any deodorant for a few days while it calmed down. It smells great, but I didn’t get enough time to test out the reliability of this product because of the rash it created :(
Ketchikan
Out of all the natural deodorants this is one of my favorites. The smell is great and this last well throughout the day. I do end up reapplying at least once during the day though. A little more expensive than other options, but worth the price in my opinion.
Berkeley , CA
Smells amazing. I love it wish the product in the applicator lasted forever. It’s effective and it’s such a cool combination of lavender vanilla. It’s subtle but not invisible. I don’t want to buy it again but would love it grab some on a sale
new york
Yes yes yes! You may have a tiny bit of a “smell” by the end of the day but otherwise it really does work beautifully and smells AMAZING. I’ve received so many compliments when wearing this. Would definitely recommend.
Jacksonville, FL
Smelled great and I felt really good about not using any harmful chemicals on my body. It lasted just as long as my regular drugstore deodorant so it definitely works (even in 100 degree Florida summer).
Wimberley, TX
Smells so wonderful! Makes me wanna keep smelling my pits lol. This is a natural deo that actually worked for me (already past the detox stage, I think I’m just a stinky person!) at first the baking soda was a bit irritating but after a break then going back I had no negative reaction at all. I wish the scent lasted longer and it didn’t have to be reapplied so often (like morning, noon & night)
philadelphia
i loved the smell of this nd it was a great deodorant i would definitely recommend it to anyone i always have it in my bathroom it’s just on the hot days i prefer men’s old spice deodorant 🤣 They just work better for some reason!