Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant Vanilla Lavender uploaded by Adren B.Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant Vanilla Lavender uploaded by Jennifer L.Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant Vanilla Lavender uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY LAVANILA

Innocent & Fresh. Essential oils of Spanish lavender and soft vanilla give a light and powdery fresh sensation.

This All-Natural, freshly scented deodorant provides superior, long-lasting odor protection. Soothing essential oils blend with powerful anti-oxidants and beta glucan technology for daily defense and nourishment. Clinically Tested. Dermatologist Recommended. No Aluminum. No Paraben. No Propylene Glycol. No Harsh Chemicals.

Benefits:

- Superior odor protection with our Beta glucan technology
- No Aluminum. No Paraben. No Propylene Glycol
- High quality essential oils deliver a burst of freshness
- Nourishes with antioxidants—great for sensitive skin
- Velvet soft solid infused with aloe goes on sheer and doesn’t stain

Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (Aloe juice, water/aqua), Propanediol (Corn derived), Zea mays (Corn) starch, Sodium stearate (Coconut derived), Silica, Carrageenan (Seaweed derived), Stearyl behenate (Coconut derived), Citrus medica limonum (Lemon peel oil), Inulin (Artichoke derived), Saccharomyces ferment, Alpha-Glucan oligosaccharide (Sugar derived), Yeast beta glucan, Lonicera caprifolium (Honeysuckle) flower extract, Usnea barbata (Lichen) extract, Valeriana officinalis root extract (Valerian), Hydrastis canadensis (Goldenseal) extract, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) flower/leaf/stem extract, Lycium barbarum fruit extract (Goji berry), Vanilla planifolia (Vanilla) oil, Botanical fragrance blend

Leana P.
I have been using this natural deodorant for years. This one is my favorite scent, but that's kind of personal I guess. But I have seriously tried around 20, maybe even more, natural deodorants and this is simply the ONLY one that works perfectly. I've found other natural deoderants that works OK but they all leave behind weird scents or stains on my clothes, which is not ok. The Lavanilla one has never steered me wrong, smells amazing, and has gotten me even through super hot summer days without any issues.
Parisa K.
Holly Springs, NC
I love this natural deoderant. I got obsessed last year and tried 5 highly rated natural deoderants, While most of them smelled good and I liked the effort/applications, they just didn't work. This is the only natural deoderant that works for me at all, I still wouldn't wear it for a full work day or to work out, but I use it when im home or have a lighter day. I love the scent too!! I usually use clinical strength antiperspirants, so im glad i have this to try to transition to. The only complaint i have is that it is a very dry stick and hard to smooth over my arm even when i try to warm it up a little with body heat. I wish it was a tad bit more creamy for application purposes but then maybe it wouldn't work as well?
Rachel C.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this deodorant before I started using this deodorant I was always irritated and my skin was really wrong but when I started using this my skin wasn’t getting irritated or infected anymore I love it so much and whenever I finish it I’ll buy a new one
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
This deodorant is amazing! I’ve been switching to natural products and deodorant is always tricky as I tend to get sensitive skin or rashes from drugstore “natural” brands. This scent is pleasant and clean. I find it lasts through my workout as well.
Esmeralde S.
Liberty Twp, OH
This is a great natural deodorant for everyday use. It isn’t going to keep you as dry as a n antiperspirant but with consistent use it’ll keep you fresh during the day and it smells incredible!
Holly P.
Waikoloa Village
I thought I would never find an all-natural deodorant that not only had a lovely scent, but actually worked my entire 8-hour work day.  I won't get into the other brands I tried by name specifically as this was the sixth or seventh one I've tried.  The vanilla lavender scent was a really pleasant combination with neither scent dominating the other.  I also liked the atypical, smaller, round application shape as it fit well in my hand and gave me more control over where I wanted to apply it.  I have not found any residue marks on clothes, but it is very similar to the old school solid white deodorants which typically leave some residue.  My first day of wearing it, I realized when I got home from work that I hadn't been distracted by body odor!  I work in a tropical climate with no air conditioning in my building, and I've never perspired heavily until I moved here.  I was so afraid to do the sniff test after 8-9 hours, but for the first time in ages, I smelled fabulous!  I cannot recommend this enough as it has been a game changer.  It's natural, smells great, has staying power and I no longer smell like physical education class!  I promptly began browsing LaVanila's other scents and snagged a set of several travel-sized deodorants, each with a different fragrance!  I'll let you know how they performed very soon!
Cameo W.
Bowie, MD
Since finding out how bad regular deodorant is for me I have tried SO many different natural versions. This brand is the only one I truly like. Not only does it smell amazing when you put it on... but it stays that way all day! It's a lot more pricey than what you can pick up at the drugstore... but so very worth it when you realize how much better this is for your health. Definitely recommend!
Christel E.
Florence, KY
The scent alone makes me constantly reach for this. It smells so amazing. I only use natural deodorants and this is by far my favorite. The packaging is great. It works well. I’ve been finding them cheaper at TJ Maxx ❤️
Kylee H.
Lorton , VA
I’m obsessed with this deodorant, it smells so light and fresh and keeps me smelling that way all day long. It doesn’t leave that nasty greasy residue behind either. I’ll never go back to another deodorant again.
Rebecca L.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This smells really great and is quite gentle. Only down fall is you need to reapply. However, this has great ingredients and doesn’t irritate or clog my pores so I’m okay with reapplying.