Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant-Vanilla Coconut-2 oz

An award-winning, aluminum-free deodorant that is 100 percent natural, safe, and effective. Finally, a natural deodorant that works. Get superior odor protection with this 100 percent natural, freshly scented deodorant. Soothing essential oils blend with beta-glycan technology fight odor effectively while soothing, conditioning, and nourishing the delicate underarm area. It goes on clean, with no sticky wetness, and delivers long-lasting, luxurious results.

Is this sent available in stores anywhere? or only online?
Start your review of Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant-Vanilla Coconut-2 oz!
Grand Prairie, TX
While I love this for keeping my under arm sweat free and snelling good, I still prefer the original vanilla scent. This one has the coconut scent quite a bit strong for me. The bottle last me like 6 months and I live in Texas so I use it everyday in the summer.
West Chester, PA
I liked this scent of the deodorant but it is not my favorite of the bunch. It works but not as well as some of the other scents. If you don’t deal with being smelly you’d probably love it still. BUT it’s still a good product.
Maple Grove, MN
I’m not loving this deodorant. I feel like I constantly have to reapply and about one week a month I have to discontinue use due to it irradiating my skin. The irritation goes and stays away for about three weeks and then comes back. I’ve tried this product before with better success and feel that they’ve reformulated the formula
I hated this product to be honest. It made my underarms itchy (I believe I was mildly allergic), and the coconut scent was beyond overwhelming. I did leave it on throughout the day, and found it didn’t do much for me, I had to reapply about 4 times because I just didn’t feel fresh and was slightly self conscious.
Philadelphia , PA
I absolutely love this deodorant. Switching to all natural can be hard as a lot of deodorants don’t cut the smell but Lavanila is my ride or die and I will never use another! I have extreme sensitivities to baking soda and this doesn’t have it!
The holy grail fragrance of the line ! I have nothing negative at all to say about this , this scent I keep year round . I feel this is one of the best natural deodorants I have found that works and I just love all the scents
Langhorne, PA
I absolutely love the scent of this deodorant. It surprised me by being one of the few aluminum free deodorants that works, however, after a month, it stopped being effective so I can only use it periodically. That could be because of my own body chemistry, but this deodorant is definitely worth a try.
Athens, OH
This is the only natural deodorant that works. It smells so good and lasts all day. I guess in the summer, when I am active, I may have to apply multiple times, but generally speaking, this deodorant has you covered. The price is the only thing that gives me pause.
San Diego, CA
Best natural deodorant I have ever tried. I don’t like to use any deodorant with aluminum on it and when I tried this I knew I will never buy anything else. I love the fragrance. It definitely does the job and does not leave any white marks on my clothes
Edgewater, MD
This is the best natural deodorant I’ve tried so far. It works best if you detox your armpits before using it. It takes a couple days for the body to get used to it, but once it does, it’s long lasting! It didn’t irritate my skin at all.