LAVANILA The Healthy Deodorant Vanilla Blackberry 2 oz uploaded by Jill M.

BY LAVANILA

A clinical-strength deodorant that is 100 percent natural, safe, and effective. LAVANILA The Healthy Deodorant uses beta-glucan technology to effectively fight odor while soothing, conditioning, and strengthening the skin. It goes on clean, with no sticky wetness, and delivers long-lasting, luxurious results. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates This dermatologist-recommended, non-irritating, allergy-tested formula does not contain aluminum or mineral oils. see more...

• What are your favorite scents of the Lavanilla deodorants?3 Answers
Sigrid H.
Oakland, CA
I really don’t like typical deodorant. Th aluminum and other toxic ingredients. This deodorant doesn’t smell like vanilla - or even blackberries really.... but I like the scent. And it works pretty well. Not sure how well if you sweat a LOT as I only sweat a little.... but it gets the job done and I feel like I’m not harming my body while wearing it. I’ve used it for years now.
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
Im 26, and this is my first true Holy Grail product - out of all my beauty stuff- face, body and makeup!

If you havent detoxed from anti-persperants with aluminum, this wont work for you! It can take about a month for your pores to unplug themselves after using the conventional stuff.  Definitely use this during your detox though!!  My armpits detoxed from aluminum laden anti-persperants in 2014. That was not fun but it was worth it- arm yourself (lol sorry) with some wipes to refresh during the day.  The aluminum is what stains white tops yellow! Not sweat! Anyway, on to the product...

I love all their scents, but the sport is my top pick  This applies easily to the skin, no waiting for it to warm up, but it is also not balmy or oily at all.  It is a cream to powder formula almost.  It keeps me fresh even in the summer.  I really notice a difference when I forget to wear anything- this stuff is 100% effective.  I am more on the stinky side, so workouts do require extra application- no biggie.

There is a small amount of baking soda, it is the second to last ingredient.  This small amount does not bother my sensitive skin, whereas other baking soda formulas caused painful, swollen rashes.  It is so gentle, I can apply it after shaving!

Try it! You can get a mini size at Sephora! (perfect for travel :))
Wai Kei L.
I went to Sephora to grab this because I've heard good things about it, so I will admit I kind of had a super high expectation for this product given that it was $14.99. I normally use the drugstore ones and they cost about like $5 and they work really well but then recently I've been feeling itchy when using those deodorants. I researched a bit online and many said that it could the ingredients used in those deodorants. So I went on a mission to search for deodorants that do not contain the same ingredients (something with more natural ingredients) and I came across this!!! Honestly, the smell was amazing, but the deodorant itself did not do much. It definitely did not prevent sweating because after an hour I was already sweating like crazy (drugstore ones keep me dry & clean all day long). Also, you can kind of smell the sweat which is not cool at all b/c the whole point of using a deodorant is to prevent all of the above to happen. Did not help with the itchiness at all.
Shelby G.
Decatur, IN
Love love love this! It really works for odors and lasts. It’s not intended to stop sweat so don’t expect that. I also don’t think it smells like vanilla at all. It’s like a fresh scent mixed with blackberries. Most importantly, it doesn’t irritate my skin or cause red bumps.
Teresa R.
Simi Valley
I really like this product. It smells super fresh and has a light clean smell. It glides on well and feels super soft and cooling on the skin which i love. I have sensistive armpits and a lot of deodorants burn my skin so after trying lots of 'natural' deodorants, I am finally happy with my purchase.
Laura C.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Because this is a natural deodorant it is not an antipersperant therefore it takes some adjusting... if you are a heavy sweater this may be difficult for you without also using regular deodorant. I am not a sweaty person but i still found myself having to reapply it often in order to stay fresh. The smell is amazing which helps cover up some of the odor when it wears off. The problem is because it doesn't stop you from sweating bacteria will start to grow after a while. After a few weeks of using just this i noticed my skin was nicer under my arms and i began to sweat somewhat less. I do occasionally still use a regular deodorant if i will be having a hard workout.
Kate P.
E Longmeadow, MA
I saw this in a sample size in the checkout aisle at sephora and decided I would give it a try. while the smell is nice and it goes on smoothly, this is definitely not the deodorant for me. it left me smells again after just a few hours of normal activity - not even exercise. maybe this would work better for people who don't sweat much.
Sydney R.
MARIETTA, GA
This is the best non-aluminum deodorant! It's not sticky and it lasts! The smell is incredible, like perfume. The ingredients are amazing and safe and I feel so good about putting it on my body. Lavanilla is an incredible brand and I would suggest this for anyone wanting to avoid aluminum deodorant but wanting to stay smelling fresh!
Joyce S.
Deltona, FL
I was lucky and some how managed to get a 4 pack of these full size deodorants online from Sephora for $25. So, I know all of the scents lol. The smell is very pleasant. I found myself smelling it throughout the day and thinking "Oooh I smell nice." It goes on very smooth and does not leave marks on your clothes. My only complaint is that this does not last all day. I am not an active person and I find myself needing to reapply throughout the day.
Lauren C.
Manhattan Bch, CA
This is one of the best non-aluminum deodorants I have tried. I tend to find with these that they do not cover odor but this one does! Not only does it smell great and come in super cute packaging but it actually does what deodorant is supposed to do! If your looking for a non-aluminum deodorant look no further
Joyce S.
Deltona, FL
What are your favorite scents of the Lavanilla deodorants?

back