An aluminum-free deodorant collection from LAVANILA that delivers powerful odor protection while uniquely imparting a sense of wellness. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more…This award-winning, aluminum-free odor protection is powered by proprietary technology and antioxidants for daily defense and nourishment. Each deodorant nourishes the underarm area while a special blend of essential oils imparts a unique sense of well-being. Vanilla + Water for Peace: find your inner namaste with cool and calming jasmine, chamomile, and vanilla. Vanilla + Air for Creativity: awaken the mind and unleash your creative energy with violet, rose, and vanilla. Vanilla + Earth for Balance: find concentration and focus with soft and woody patchouli, sandalwood, and vanilla. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Phthalates This collection is award-winning, vegan, cruelty-free, dermatologist recommended, and clinically tested.

Is this product good as an anti-perspirant?
Does this deodorant keep you from sweating and keeps you smelling fresh ...and what does it smell like?
Is this brand cruelty free??
Start your review of LAVANILA The Healthy Deodorant - The Elements Collection Vanilla + Earth for Balance!
I am here for the natural deodorant! This one is my go-to because it smells amazing and doesn’t have all of the crap that antiperspirants do. While I still get sweaty if I’m running around all day, I would take it over an antiperspirant any day. I’m rating it a four star because it doesn’t last all day but it’s definitely something I recommend for a healthier alternative
Arlington, VA
This is my holy grail deodorant, I feel safe using it knowing it doesn’t have harsh chemicals. The price is fair, it lasts a long time, and it really works! Trust me, I swear! And this stuff really works. This is my favorite scent from the lavanila brand. I’ll buy this again and again. I highly recommend
I enjoy this deodorant for the most part. The smell and the fact that it has no harsh chemicals is a plus but I don’t feel like it combats sweat as well as traditional deodorants.
omaha, NE
my all time favorite Lavanila deodorant!!! the ingredients are so luxe and makes me feel like the price tag is worth it! the sport one lasts best but this one smells best. I don't have to reapply unless I have kickboxing after work, then I will reapply right before the class.
Quincy, MA
Absolutely a must if you are looking for an all natural deodorant! It feels super light going on and when you shower at the end of the night it doesn’t leave a tacky residue like most other deodorants. It smells super good too. It lasted me in the Orlando heat for 12 hours!
Stephenville, TX
I really enjoy the smell of vanilla. But I feel like this deodorant doesn’t last as long as I need it to. Definitely need to reapply through out the day. Leaves a slight less gunky feeling on my underarms than some other deodorants have. I would buy it again.
Washington, DC
I really loved the fragrance. Super fresh and they consistency was slightly moist going on. If you don’t normally use natural deodorant I would recommend an underarm detox first so you can experience the best and longest lasting results.
Baltimore
This deodorant is excellent. I currently use it and it’s great. Although it’s expensive, it’s worth it because it smells great, it works well, and it doesn’t irritate my armpits. I recommend it to everyone.
Milford, CT
Loved the smell of this and especially the message behind the marketing, but i’m not a fan of any solid white stick deodorant and this was no exception. it did definitely transfer onto darker clothes and did leave little white clumps under my arms.
Gulf Breeze, FL
For a natural deodorant I feel like this product does okay. It does leave a white cast and can stain clothing, scent is very nice and not too strong but half way through the day doing light work I have to reapply.