An aluminum-free deodorant collection from LAVANILA that delivers powerful odor protection while uniquely imparting a sense of wellness. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more…This award-winning, aluminum-free odor protection is powered by proprietary technology and antioxidants for daily defense and nourishment. Each deodorant nourishes the underarm area while a special blend of essential oils imparts a unique sense of well-being. Vanilla + Water for Peace: find your inner namaste with cool and calming jasmine, chamomile, and vanilla. Vanilla + Air for Creativity: awaken the mind and unleash your creative energy with violet, rose, and vanilla. Vanilla + Earth for Balance: find concentration and focus with soft and woody patchouli, sandalwood, and vanilla. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Phthalates This collection is award-winning, vegan, cruelty-free, dermatologist recommended, and clinically tested.

I would like to use natural products because they are good for the skin, does this really protect?
Does this work for heavy sweaters?
How well do these work
Start your review of LAVANILA The Healthy Deodorant - The Elements Collection Vanilla + Air for Creativity!
Southington
So torn because I LOVE the scent of this deodorant. It is the first natural deodorant I’ve used. It doesn’t really protect me from odor for very long. I understand that with a natural deodorant product often it needs to be reapplied but that isn’t really practical for me. I do like it for the scent. It smells a lot better than my BO but I’m 50/50 on how effective it is for me. Might just be the type or product or my body chemistry
This is the only natural deodorant that has worked for me! Making the switch was stressful and slightly traumatic, but I feel much better after finding Lavanila. I won't use anything else! Glides on smooth and keeps me dry all day.
Livermore , CA
I really wanted to like this but it doesn’t work for very long. It does smell good and doesn’t leave white marks. It’s pretty pricey and I wouldn’t buy it again.
Maumelle
Great healthy deodorant. Pleasant scent. But keep in mind that this is not an antiperspirant. So if you are at the gym you might feel sticky. As for me, I didn’t notice an odor when I did sweat.
Purchased at: Sephora
LAVANILA is probably my most favorite deodorant I've used ever. It is soft unlike most other natural deodorants I've used. The scent is nice. It smells clean, but it does not last all day. I cant be too mad because most natural deodorants have this problem. The stick itself is lasting me forever though. Will definitely repurchase, and keep a cheaper natural deodorant in my purse ro freshen up through the day.
Zanesville, OH
I really love this brand! Not only do I love the deodorant, but their fragrances as well. They all have an amazing scent. Especially this deodorant! It doesn’t leave white marks because it’s more clear instead of white when applied. He scent is not too strong so it won’t be overpowering at all! It’s just a nice fresh touch and feels good to apply when you know you’re going to smell amazing!
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Loving this deodorant so far. The scent is light enough that I’m not smelling it throughout the day but if I do a sniff test I know it’s there and working. Quick tip: if you’re trying to switch to natural deodorant, don’t forget to detox your arm pits. Game changer!
The smell is great. Helps keep out the stinky sweetness in hot summer days. And is you use it you will have a free nasty smell day. Besides the smell it also last long on me. But that is my opinion it maybe has different results on different people❤️
Commerce, CA
At first I was loving it because my armpits finally stopped itching ! After 2 weeks I noticed that the deodorant wouldn’t last all day... I sweat ALOT. In the middle of the day I would smell like onions.. I wouldn’t recommend if you get really sweaty.
I am a huge fan of lavanila sport. This scent smells amazing and does a great job when I'm on a low active day. But for hard workouts and high active days I'll stick with sport because this doesnt have the same power.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...