Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant Sport Luxe Vanilla Breeze by LAVANILA

LaVanila - Sport Luxe Healthy Deodorant - 2.2 Oz / Vanilla Breeze-2 Ounces

Lavanila by Lavanila

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant Sport Luxe Vanilla Breeze by LAVANILA!
Damascus, OR
This is the best freaking all natural deodorant on the market! I can't even compare this to anything else, because this seems to be the only one that actually works and keeps you smelling good all day! It is a little pricey coming in at $16 for the big one and $9 for the little (i buy the little one for my daughter), but it's worth it since it's good for your pits. I bought mine at Sephora at the time, but unfortunately they no longer sale it there. I now have to buy it on Amazon, which isn't so bad since sometimes I can find it cheaper for $14. I'd a million percent recommend this deodorant especially if you're looking for something healthy or your pits that work!
West Chester, PA
I love this deodorant, while the original is my favorite the sport is my favorite for the summer. It smells amazing and leaves me smelling fresh all day! It does not prevent sweating for me but my sweat doesn’t stink when I use this!
San Francisco, CA
Best natural deodorant hands down. It goes on smooth and is a nice consistency. It keeps me smelling the freshest of the ones I’ve tried and lasts for the most part through the day
Los Angeles
This is less of a sport deodorant and more of a regular deodorant. It’s highly moisturizing and leaves you armpits baby soft, but it wears off during heavy exercise. Overall it’s a good scent and if you’re willing to reapply it does the job.
Jacksonville, FL
The scent is about the only thing I liked about the product. However, I know you have to use the product for extended amount of time in order for your body to get used to it but I wasn’t a fan of getting BO after a few hours.
this stuff is just not for me. it applied really hard. like i had to apply alot of pressure for it to go on. and my armpits felt wet! it was very uncomfortable. i bought the small size to test the waters of this one because it got an allure beauty award and not im  trying to figure out why? it smells wonderful though. i think if it was a powder balm and not the gel or whatever that may make a huge difference.
E Northport, NY
I enjoy this natural deodorant because I feel it’s the only natural one that stops the sweat. (Sport edition only) The smell is great and the feel is good. Do not leave the cap off because it will dry up and no longer good to use, I’ve made that mistake and it’s an expensive one.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is gentle and very effective. In fact, it is the longest lasting odor protection I have experienced from a natural deodorant. It is also incredible to not have to be worried about any harmful ingredients.
This is my favorite all natural deodorant. I don’t like to use aluminum, so I always look for aluminum free deodorants. This is great. It keeps my b.o. at bay. I’ve repurchased this two or three times now.
Ocala, FL
I do like that this is all natural and it smells fresh but this doesn’t last very long for me and I have had times where I felt I was smelling over the deodorant.