BY LAVANILA

A clinical-strength deodorant that is 100 percent natural, safe, and effective. LAVANILA The Healthy Deodorant uses beta-glucan technology to effectively fight odor while soothing, conditioning, and strengthening the skin. It goes on clean, with no sticky wetness, and delivers long-lasting, luxurious results. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates This dermatologist-recommended, non-irritating, allergy-tested formula does not contain aluminum or mineral oils.

• I have never used deodorants outside of the average drugstore bra...1 Answers
  • Is this good? Does it keep you smelling fresh all... Be the first to answer!
  • I've read mixed reviews about this product. I'm really interested...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This goes on smoothly and doesn't leave any white marks on your shirt, but it doesn't last long." in 1 review
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
Im 26, and this is my first true Holy Grail product - out of all my beauty stuff- face, body and makeup!

If you havent detoxed from anti-persperants with aluminum, this wont work for you! It can take about a month for your pores to unplug themselves after using the conventional stuff.  Definitely use this during your detox though!!  My armpits detoxed from aluminum laden anti-persperants in 2014. That was not fun but it was worth it- arm yourself (lol sorry) with some wipes to refresh during the day.  The aluminum is what stains white tops yellow! Not sweat! Anyway, on to the product...

I love all their scents, but the sport is my top pick  This applies easily to the skin, no waiting for it to warm up, but it is also not balmy or oily at all.  It is a cream to powder formula almost.  It keeps me fresh even in the summer.  I really notice a difference when I forget to wear anything- this stuff is 100% effective.  I am more on the stinky side, so workouts do require extra application- no biggie.

There is a small amount of baking soda, it is the second to last ingredient.  This small amount does not bother my sensitive skin, whereas other baking soda formulas caused painful, swollen rashes.  It is so gentle, I can apply it after shaving!

Try it! You can get a mini size at Sephora! (perfect for travel :))
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
I really wanted to like this but I was truly disappointed. I'm not even certain what's the point of this product because it did absolutely nothing for me. It did not mask any odors and frankly I felt it just made me smell worse. A very unpleasant product.
Rebecca L.
Deerfield Beach
I've been using this deoderant for about almost five years. I've purchased this for myself and for my mother. I love the vanilla and coconut scents the most. We first switched over a little after we found out my mom had breast cancer. At first I made us our own deoderant but it was too irritating for our underarms. That's when I found. this brand at Sephora. I can't begin to give enough praises at the ingredients list. There's not a single thing in it I feel bad about putting on my skin twice a day. This has a nice scent and how well it works depends on person to person as any deo. I find since I'm in Florida I need a deo applied a couple of times a day, no matter the brand. When I eat healthier I notice even less of a scent so keep that in mind. This goes on very smoothly and you don't need much. This CAN make marks on your clothes so be careful. This is NOT an antipersperant, sweating is natural and this product is aluminum free. This product is solely to nourish the skin and help keep it smelling fresh not to stop sweat. The price is steep compared to regular drugstore brands but you honestly get what you pay for, trustworthy ingredients. I thank this brand for making an option that I can feel good about.
Kaylene W.
Midland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
TERRIBLE! Do not waste your time and money on this line. I've been looking for a natural deodorant, and tried this one as I have seen it all over YouTube and social media. It lasted about an hour before I started to smell. I tried this out for a week, and did not do any rigorous activities that would have caused me to sweat off the deodorant (wore it to my college classes....where I'm stationary for hours). Also, the scent I got smelled nothing like it was supposed to--I got Vanilla Coconut, and it smelled like laundry. I didn't mind that the scent wasn't right, but felt it was worth mentioning. Also, don't expect this to keep you from sweating (it's not an anti-perspirant, and isn't marketed as one). So disappointed in this product and wouldn't recommend it for anyone.
Charlene R.
New York
I have been on a hunt for a healthy deodorant. When I first read about talc causing ovarian cancer it had me thinking about the ingredients in all my products so when I read my deo had talc I threw it out the window (don't worry no one was hurt). Natural deodorant doesn't hold like a regular toxic deodorant. It often has a funny scent and can be a little sticky at times and well you may smell after doing 10 jumping jacks but I tried this one and although it doesn't hold great during 100 degree weather it sure does part of the job. Smells amazing and doesn't leave you shirt white. I advise just to buy the trial and keep in bag. Otherwise I def r recommend this one.
Cristy L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I saw that most of the reviews are bad experiences! All I can say is that every body is different, after a couple of months using the same natural deodorant I saw this on Marshall's for half the price that Sephora, so I decided to give it a try. First it is not a antiperspirant, because even if I didn't smell bad, this deo makes my armpits wet, wich none of the naturals did before, but to tell the truth I don't care because is not to the point that it transfers to my clothes! I rather have a slightly humid underarms that having in my body nasty awful toxic product! The scent last in me and it helps me not to smell bad in my 110º F summer weather! No is not my favorite but I do like it!
Cassidy N.
Mustang, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product so much, smells amazing! Once I put this stuff on I feel immediately refreshed! Lots of people are complaining that it doesn't work, but this stuff isn't an anti-perspirant, which is one of the appeals for me. It's better for my skin, and it keeps the everyday armpit odor down. If I was working out, or if it was summertime, I would use the sport version by Lavanilla. Check that out if you want to :)
Kelsey L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I've been using this for a while now, after wanting to try it for several months. I bought the Vanilla scent and so far, it's working great! I've been trying to find a cruelty-free deodorant that was also aluminum free for daily wear. This one is perfect! Smells great, a light scent, and disguises odor. Now, there's no anti-perspirant in this, so you will sweat a bit (or more, depending on the temperature of course) but honestly, it's good for your body to sweat. On days I need a bit more protection from sweat, I wouldn't use this, but for daily use this is fantastic!
T H.
I LOVE THIS LINE OF PERFURMES AND NATURAL PRODUCTS HOWEVER AFTER TRYING THE DEODORANT I REALIZED THIS WASNT FOR ME. I USED THIS FOR A WEEK TRYING TO SEE IF IT WOULD CHANGE BUT IT REALLY DIDNT. IT WENT ON SMOOTH, LEFT MARKS AND I HAD A MUSKY SMELL TO MY ARM PITS. I JUST FELT THAT I WAS UNCLEAN. I WOULD OF LOVED FOR THIS PRODUCT TO WORK BUT FOR NOW I AM JUST GOING BACK TO MY OTHER DEODORANT.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this brand smells amazing and it doesn't cover up your sweat like other brands do, this you feel dry all day and no sweat marks , no bad chemicals and comes in different scents , affordable price , and I would definitely recommend this product
Christina B.
Pleasanton , TX
How do you like this product? Does it really keep you smelling fresh all day?
karlee s.
So does this actually last and mask body odor?
Mari D.
I have been looking for a new ALL natural deodorant for the last month. I purchased an all natural brand last month but it has been awful. Around 10 am I already begin sweating, smelling, and have to reapply. How long lasting is this? I have had to reapply as much as 4 times a day with my current one.
Erin C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Anyone else have an allergic reaction to this? I bought a stick and it gave me a rash. ugh!
Kara P.
Ooltewah, TN
I almost bought this in Sephora! It smelled amazing!! Is it worth the high price? It felt smooth and velvety but I am curious to know how you all liked it!