LAVANILA The Healthy Deodorant Pure Vanilla

$8.00 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

A clinical-strength deodorant that is 100 percent natural, safe, and effective. LAVANILA The Healthy Deodorant uses beta-glucan technology to effectively fight odor while soothing, conditioning, and strengthening the skin. It goes on clean, with no sticky wetness, and delivers long-lasting, luxurious results. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates This dermatologist-recommended, non-irritating, allergy-tested formula does not contain aluminum or mineral oils.

Is this a good product for sensitive skin? My armpits are very sensitive and constantly rashy and irritated.
Does this last all day long?
Does this have any type of scent to it?
Start your review of LAVANILA The Healthy Deodorant Pure Vanilla!
Product Highlights
“This goes on smoothly and doesn't leave any white marks on your shirt, but it doesn't last long.” in 1 review
Grand Prairie, TX
I used to use Dove and Secret but they didnt keep my under arm dry for more than 2 hours. I bit the bullet and bought this $14 deodorant. Im so glad I did. It keeps my under arm dry and smell got for the whole day and I live in Texas. I love this orginal scent the best. It doesnt make my under arm darken or irritate and I have a very sensitive skin.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A decent natural deodorant option, just not my favorite. Something about the smell reminds me of vanilla but with a hint on must already present. Luckily I don't smell it once applied, and I definitely notice I sweat less (though still get damp) and most importantly it doesn't turn my armpits black (which some of the more inexpensive natural deodorants have!)
Rio Rancho, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This deodorant is absolutely awful!I use a deodorant to smell good and mask any BO I may have in my underarms, not to smell worse.Unfortunately, this made me smell worse, MUCH worse. I have never smelled so awful until I wore this. And sadly, it was only after wearing this for an hour! Talk about rotten onion smell!!Will never repurchase!
Woodside, NY
My favorite deodorant. It’s a little pricey but totally worth the price. I can’t go back to regular deodorant anymore. It smells sooo good and doesn’t have those nasty chemicals. Wish it was a little cheaper thou. Still highly recommend!!!
West Chester, PA
My favorite deodorant of all time. There is definitely a grace period for detoxing but keep going. I swear I’ll never use another deodorant brand again. I love the vanilla scent and can smell it hours after it has been applied.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: ULTA
This may be my favorite aluminum free deodorant to date! I branched out and started trying new products recently and this one has to be the best yet! Smell lasts all day, isn't drying and really helps with my sweat issues.
Tallahassee, FL
I wanted to like this so badly. But for the price and the poor job it seemed to have done it’s not worth it. The smell is alright but wasn’t blown away by it I’ll have to give it a second chance though.
My go-to. Doesn’t leave a greasy texture on the skin. Smells great. This is a DEODORANT and not an anti-perspirant . It works great during long, sweaty workouts.
I tried this deodorant for the first and last time, after trying the vanilla/coconut scent. The other had given me a mild allergic reaction, and I thought this might be better because it didn’t have coconut in it. Well I was wrong. I also had an allergic reaction to this, and it cause my underarms to become itchy and red. I gave two stars because the only good thing about it was the nice vanilla scent to it.
Claremore, OK
This deodorant is awesome! It smells great and typically you don’t need to reapply. Something about using as many natural ingredients as possible— natural scents last longer in my opinion. A few draw backs are that this is a wee bit more expensive than your average underarm stick and it goes on kind of tacky. Once it dries/acclimated to your armpit there is no tackiness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...