BY LAVANILA

A clinical-strength deodorant that is 100 percent natural, safe, and effective. LAVANILA The Healthy Deodorant uses beta-glucan technology to effectively fight odor while soothing, conditioning, and strengthening the skin. It goes on clean, with no sticky wetness, and delivers long-lasting, luxurious results. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates This dermatologist-recommended, non-irritating, allergy-tested formula does not contain aluminum or mineral oils.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "This goes on smoothly and doesn't leave any white marks on your shirt, but it doesn't last long." in 1 review
Vitina C.
I purchased this product as a travel size from Sephora when I was getting fed up with all other deodorants not working for me. I’ve tried every anti perspirant and forgives I might as well try the natural route. The first couple days I did have to reapply a few times. However I read up on having to “detox” the aluminum from your under arm so I was patient about seeing results. I’m about a month in and I absolutely love this deodorant. Not only do I not smell at all but I don’t even sweat that much. I do keep it in my purse because I work as a hair stylist and can’t risk sweating or smelling in someone’s face, but really just as a safety net in case I need it. My armpits feel smooth and I am rid of that film feeling on my skin. A month in of applying about 2-3 times a day and I am still using the $6 travel size which I think is a great price point considering the size of the tube and how long I have been using it. Love love love!
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really really really wanted to love this! I have a problem using your regular deodorant you can find at Walmart or drugstore’s because they cause me irritation… This was the perfect alternative in theory because it is completely natural and has a light nice scent but it did not control perspiration or odor.
Chandni P.
So I got this from Ulta because I wanted to try a healthier deodorant that was good for the skin. I was previously using Dove deodorant the spray kind and it made my underarms itch after awhile of using it. So I tried this product and the itching went away, it’s got healthy ingredients in it and my skin loves it. Would definitely recommend. It is a little pricey for deodorant but it’s so worth it.
Jackie J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite more natural picks for my underarms. You’ll still sweat but not nearly as bad and it smells great. It’s good for you and does the job. The size is a bit smaller than most and price is also higher but I think it’s worth it.
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pretty awful. Smell was okay but the deodorant didn’t even apply to my armpits, and my armpits aren’t even sweaty. I’ll stick with Jasön for natural deodorant, this one was so hard and dry that I couldn’t even really use it
Alexa M.
Hamilton , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this deoderant because it’s natural and cruelty free. I have to reapply it throughout the day because it’s not strong. You will still sweat but this keeps
Odor down. Just reapply it and you’ll be good!
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is THE BEST EVER!!! I love the scent, I love that it’s not full of nasty chemicals. I love that it doesn’t dry my skin out and LOOOOOVE that it actually works. I buy it online in multiple because I keep one in my gym bag, one at my desk and one in my dressing room.
Kaitlin K.
Fremont
I love that this is a healthier deodorant, however it really fell short on the quality end. I have only used this once because I was so disgusted with the first use. I put it under my armpits and the feeling of it was just awful. It was incredibly dry and almost made me feel like i was sweating. I just found it to be uncomfortable.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really wanted to like this but I was truly disappointed. I'm not even certain what's the point of this product because it did absolutely nothing for me. It did not mask any odors and frankly I felt it just made me smell worse. A very unpleasant product.
Mireya B.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great option for those seeking a natural deodorant. It smells good, keep in mind though it is not an antiperspirant. I do sweat quite a bit when using this. It is very gentle on the skin & I would buy it again!
Christina B.
Pleasanton , TX
How do you like this product? Does it really keep you smelling fresh all day?
karlee s.
So does this actually last and mask body odor?
Miceala B.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this deodorant smell like vanilla? Does it actually work?
Kara P.
Ooltewah , TN
I almost bought this in Sephora! It smelled amazing!! Is it worth the high price? It felt smooth and velvety but I am curious to know how you all liked it!
Mari D.
I have been looking for a new ALL natural deodorant for the last month. I purchased an all natural brand last month but it has been awful. Around 10 am I already begin sweating, smelling, and have to reapply. How long lasting is this? I have had to reapply as much as 4 times a day with my current one.