BY LAVANILA

A clinical-strength deodorant that is 100 percent natural, safe, and effective. LAVANILA The Healthy Deodorant uses beta-glucan technology to effectively fight odor while soothing, conditioning, and strengthening the skin. It goes on clean, with no sticky wetness, and delivers long-lasting, luxurious results. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates This dermatologist-recommended, non-irritating, allergy-tested formula does not contain aluminum or mineral oils.

• I have never used deodorants outside of the average drugstore brand...1 Answers
  • I've read mixed reviews about this product. I'm really interested i...1 Answers
  • I have read reviews that this product's lasting power is not long (...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This goes on smoothly and doesn't leave any white marks on your shirt, but it doesn't last long." in 1 review
Elise D.
Elise D.
Glendale, CA
First Impression:
It was very difficult for me to spread this around my underarm. The product felt sticky so I had to spread it only in a downwards motion which I didn't like. However, when I spread it going up and down, the skin on my underarms felt irritated. The smell wasn't what I expect either. The Vanilla scent smelled creamy and powdery, almost giving me a headache if I got a really good whiff.

Impression after multiple uses:
I decided to push through with using it because even though I only bought the mini size, it was $8 for something so small and I didn't want to waste it. I'm kind of glad I continued to use it because the product gradually went on smoothr; and by gradually I mean it took about 2 weeks, used daily which I feel is really long because deodorants should really go on smoothly the first time. The smell the comes directly from the tube is still strong for me but when applied to my underarms it keeps it from sweating and having BO.

Try it if you want. Not worth
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
I had high expectations on this deodorant from reviews I heard about on YouTube. Clearly, from the 2/5 star rating it did not live up to my expectations. I have only tried the vanilla scent so I cannot speak for any of the other scents, perhaps they have a slightly different formula. I liked the scent and the fact it was natural and aluminum free, but this made me smell like I haven't showered in days. It doesn't cover up any odors and it definitely leaves white marks. TMI but I do have sweatier armpits than other people and maybe that is why this didn't work for me, but I would not repurchase nor recommend.
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
So in my effort to try to find healthy, safe anti-perspirant alternatives, I picked up the travel size Lavnila original. The vanilla scent is very subtle and pleasant. I also like that it doesn't stain my clothes. The problem is this does NOT work to stop odors. Within moments of applying it, I began smelling my musky underarms. I thought perhaps my body just needed an adjustment period so I gave it a few weeks. It's now been a month and I have to say it's just not working out. It's almost like this deodorant helps enhance that musky odor. So I guess my search for a healthy alternative continues.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA
I've been wanting to pick up a healthier option in terms of deodorant for awhile now, and I decided to try the travel size of this product before committing to it. I've been using it for about two weeks now, and it works great! Doesn't leave behind much residue, smells fantastic, and lasts all day. I'm definitely going to start committing to this product (and I think I'll try the lavender version too)! Do be sure to allow some time for your body to adjust though, if you're used to drugstore deodorants like I was.
Nancy X.
Nancy X.
San Diego, CA
The first time I tried this deodorant, it was amazing! It applied easily, it had a nice, soft scent and made my under arms feel very soft. I ran out and purchased another, but I don't know if the one I bought was bad or if the formula had changed? The second one crumbled easily as I applied and would leave some chunks here and there. After giving it a couple more tries, it was still doing it. I'm sad that I moved away from it, but it wasn't worth that hassle.
Dana M.
Dana M.
I've been on a quest to find a natural deodorant that works and doesn't irritate my skin.

This smelled strongly which helped cover up stink but if a little strong. By the end of the day I was kind of stinky and just didn't work as well as other natural products I've tried.

For those mentioning it's hard to apply, like most natural deodorant products it's more solid. You just need to hold it on your arm pit to warm it up for a moment then will go on smoothly.
Dani H.
Dani H.
Let me just start this by saying I love this stuff. First of all, the scent selection is wonderful. I was incredibly sweaty before I started using this so my body did take a little while to adjust as far as odor and sweat level. I no longer have irritation like I did with anti-perspirant. The only downside is the texture, which can be a bit dry and needs a little body heat to soften it up.
Allissa G.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
I just got this at Sephora, I was in line waiting to pay and they have all these sample products on the way to the register that draw you in. I saw this and picked it up, I remember Jaclyn Hill talking about it. It works really really well for odor control. I kind of thought it wouldn't last but it does last all day. I like the scent its really pleasent, not too strong. And it's natural :)
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
SACRAMENTO, CA
I really enjoy this deodorant! The scent is great, plus it's natural, none of that aluminum! it holds up pretty well for a normal work day. I find that if I am doing something more intensive and I sweat more, the scent of the deodorant disappears quicker. Application is alright not as smooth as other deodorant s and drags slightly, but no white streaks!
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
I love this. I would say its better for days that you aren't sweating as much or when your body gets used to natural deodorants. I use this a few days a week and I love it. The smell is super amazing! I also really like the one that smells like lavender. Also comes in travel size at the check out area of sephora. My mom loves this too!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Pleasanton, TX
How do you like this product? Does it really keep you smelling fresh all day?
Mari D.
Mari D.
I have been looking for a new ALL natural deodorant for the last month. I purchased an all natural brand last month but it has been awful. Around 10 am I already begin sweating, smelling, and have to reapply. How long lasting is this? I have had to reapply as much as 4 times a day with my current one.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Anyone else have an allergic reaction to this? I bought a stick and it gave me a rash. ugh!
Kara P.
Kara P.
Ooltewah , TN
I almost bought this in Sephora! It smelled amazing!! Is it worth the high price? It felt smooth and velvety but I am curious to know how you all liked it!
karlee s.
karlee s.
So does this actually last and mask body odor?