LAVANILA The Healthy Deodorant Fresh Vanilla Lemon 2 oz

An award-winning, aluminum-free deodorant that is 100 percent natural, safe, and effective. Finally, a natural deodorant that works. Get superior odor protection with this 100 percent natural, freshly scented deodorant. Soothing essential oils blend with beta-glucan technology fight odor effectively while soothing, conditioning, and nourishing the delicate underarm area. It goes on clean, with no sticky wetness, and delivers long-lasting, luxurious results. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is clinically tested, dermatologist-recommended, non-irritating, allergy-tested and does not contain aluminum or mineral oils.

Start your review of LAVANILA The Healthy Deodorant Fresh Vanilla Lemon 2 oz!
Lancaster, NY
I literally love this deodorant. I believe in using natural products that are safer than traditional for your body and health. This smells SO good and does the job. And it goes on in such a nice way. It’s not wet. It’s not too dry. It’s just right. It lasts all day. And I can smell the vanilla lemon at the end of a long day still! I would highly recommend this deodorant to anyone looking for a good natural deodorant.
The scent was nice, but it gave me an allergic reaction along with two other scents I tried. I really wanted this to work for me, however I felt so self conscious wearing it because I didn’t feel fresh, and had to re-apply a few times throughout the day. I don’t recommend this.
griffin, ga
I have been on a quest to find a decent deodorant that does not have aluminum. After purchasing this, I am still searching. The scent from this deodorant is very unpleasant. I can't describe it, but it is in all the lavanilla products. Aside from the smell, it works okay but not better then the healthy deodorants that are half the price.
Flushing, NY
Another scent that’s smells so good! I haven’t found a scent from this brand that smells bad..I use this when i get dressed as any other deodorant. Compared to other healthy, organic, aluminum free, whatever deodorants this works so good! It lasts all day and doesn’t leave a nasty film under your armpits!
Carlsbad, CA
I have been using this product for years now. The scents are so nice. In my opinion it is the best natural deodorant I have found. It does not transfer to my clothing either. The stick is more than what you would pay at a drug store but it lasts a long time.
Surrey, ND
Tjis is my favorite deodorant! It smells good without being overpowering, and doesnt have that yucky aluminum. It's not quite strong enough to keep me smelling nice on a super hot(100°) summer day, but I live in the hot desert. Under most circumstances it's enough, and it doesn't irritate my skin like Schmidt's.
Stonewall, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
I am someone with very sensitive skin, and most generic deodorants like dove caused me to have an allergic reaction. This however works wonderfully! It smells amazing and it just like any other type of deodorant. It doesn’t last a full 12 or even 24 hours so you do have to frequently reapply but for someone with sensitive skin I highly recommend!
Fishersville, VA
I have been detoxing my armpits for over 2 years now and this is the only deodorant that combats my sweat now! It is so neutralizing that you can’t even tell that you sweat! The lemon is the best at neutralizing odor as I have tried the other scents and they do not do as well!
Mcminnville, TN
I really like this and it actually works. I have tried so many that do not work at all. As for the scent, I enjoy it as well. This lasted quite awhile even with daily use. I feel like it is a bit overpriced so that is my only downside to this.
Austin
I like this product for the lack of harmful ingredients. I got this in the vanilla lemon scent and it does smell light, nice and fresh. It goes on smoothly, does not cause irritation and leaves my underarms soft. As long as I’m in an air conditioned environment, it does a pretty good job. But that’s where it ends. If you’re outside or running errands or doing anything with just minimal exertion, you get a lot of wetness/stickiness and it transfers right to your shirt which is not a good look. It also leaves some residue on the inside of your shirts. Wetness is expected with a non-antiperspirant, but the problem is the resulting odor. You definitely have to reapply this deodorant 2-3 times a day if you want to stay smelling fresh, and I do not even sweat that much. Overall I like using this deodorant for the pleasant scent and clean ingredients. I just wish it performed better and because of that I feel the price point should be lower. But, I cannot expect a simple deodorant to perform like an anti-perspirant so I will probably continue to use it for now.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...