LAVANILA The Healthy Body Butter Vanilla Lavender 8.5 oz

Luxuriously rich and naturally formulated body butters. Designed to melt instantly, these rich, buttery creams leave skin delicately scented and incredibly smooth. The 100% pure Shea and cocoa butters are infused with super anti-oxidants Goji Berry and Kakadu Plum, for a healthy dose of 30 essential vitamins and minerals that deeply nourish and hydrate. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates- GMO- Triclosan Renew and moisturize your skin daily with this non-greasy formula, which is free from petrochemicals, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oils, silicone, synthetic dyes, sulfates, and parabens. Layer with any LAVANILA Healthy Fragrance to enhance your scent experience. Your skin will thank you.

Whats,the scent??
How good does this smell and work? I have really dry skin so most lotions don't work for me.
Start your review of LAVANILA The Healthy Body Butter Vanilla Lavender 8.5 oz!
Product Highlights
“I love this! Lavender is one of my favorite scents and I have dry skin on my knees and elbows especially, this makes me feel moisturized and confident when I go out with my friends.” in 3 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First off: I am a huge fan of anything that has lavender scent. and I love that this lotion isn't too fragrant. I have sensitive skin so anything too fragrant gives me hives. This lotion is perfect. It's creamy and very moisturizing, and isn't too thick! I would definitely recommend.
This is one of the best moisturizers I've tried. It doesn't feel greasy when putting it on, just silky smooth. It smells delicious. Seriously, give this a try. It is 100% pure shea and cocoa butter, which you know it's the best for the skin, hydrates and nourishes.
West Monroe, LA
LAVANILA The Healthy Body Butter Vanilla Lavender 8.5 oz uploaded by maria C.
I'm in love with this product! It feels amazing and rich! I hate lotion because they often feel greasy but this one doesn't feel like that at all! Repurchase for sure!
Santa Barbara , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This works so great i love the smell my favorite smell out of their whole line. This also has very natural ingreidents no weird chemicals and such will not irritate skin great for those with lots of allergies
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Believe it or not but this actually helps me sleep. I put it on before bed and I sleep like a baby. The smell is so relaxing and I feel so good(especially after shaving my legs)
Love It! It works absolutely well, leaves my skin so soft and smooth, & the smell is wonderful! I always put some on before bed, and its really soothing.
West Monroe, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love body butter and the way it leaves your skin moisturized! This smell comes in a very relaxing lavender smell! Wonderful!
Prattville , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff works miracles! I sooooo love it. Time for a new bottle, ive used it everyday since I got it. My daughter loves the smell :)
Kenner, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Moisturizers my skin. It definitely leaves me silky soft and I love the smell. It's subtle AND a wonderful product