Traditional Body Butters use synthetic preservatives and chemicals including parabens, silicone & mineral oils that can clog pores, prevent absorption of beneficial ingredients and accumulate in the body. The Healthy Body Butter is made with...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lavanila the Healthy Body Butter - Vanilla Coconut 6.7oz - All Nature Ingredients!
Danielson, CT
I received a sample of this in a Birchbox. I had the pure vanilla and fell in love with it. I'm not a huge fan of lotions or body butters, but this was one that I had to buy! I bought the vanilla coconut one this time. The smell is okay, but I'd prefer the pure vanilla. I might try grapefruit next time. But if you have dry skin, I'd highly recommend this. It makes your skin so soft and doesn't leave it oily or sticky.