LAVANILA Sport Luxe Deodorant

An award-winning, aluminum-free, high-performance deodorant. This deodorant was created for life in motion. Lavanilla's proprietary, award-winning beta glucan technology is infused with SmartSport™ for high-performance defense and nourishment, and bursts with long-lasting vanilla breeze freshness. SmartSport technology blends antibacterial, antimicrobial, and nourishing actives including rosemary, sage, Japanese green tea, and organic baking soda and has been tested under extreme conditions to break down sweat molecules and deliver superior, invisible, all-natural odor protection. The crisp vanilla breeze scent blends white jasmine with watery honeydew, green apple and a whisper of powdery vanilla. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is also free of harsh chemicals, aluminum, silicone, petrochemicals, propylene glycol, mineral oil, formaldehyde, and synthetic fragrance or dyes. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

Is this similar to Native brand at all? I’d like to transition to a natural deodorant, but Native gives me an adverse reaction.
Does this product really work well with sweat and does it last all day?
Does this product work?
Start your review of LAVANILA Sport Luxe Deodorant!
Riverview, FL
I’m not a huge fan of natural deodorant as I feel like it doesn’t work well with my body but this one was good. I didn’t notice myself smelling bad at all
San Francisco , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells great going on. Very fresh scent in the tube. But by the end of the day I stink. And in the morning I reek. I prefer Kopari for a natural deodorant.
Natural deodorant just doesn't work for me! Smells very nice tho. I keep it at my boyfriend's place so I have a backup in case I forget my real deodorant.
Bronx, NY
Smells great but gave me terrible body odor. I wouldn’t call this a sport deodorant. I’d say it’s a pleasant smelling balm. Any sweat and it won’t hold up.
Kittanning, PA
I absolutely LOVE the scent of this. It smells like fresh clean laundry. It lasts all day on my and does not give me a rash like other natural deodorants.
Los Angeles
It didn’t do anything for me. The first one or two weeks it was OK but nothing special. And after that it worked for an hour and then I had to reapply.
Fort Worth
A personal favorite that I have used. I would still be using but I try to rotate every so often. Great scent and size as it covers a lot of area quickly.
Charlotte, NC
I love this deodorant! It works well and smells nice. It takes a minute for your body to get used to a natural deodorant but after that point it’s great
Crestview, FL
I didn’t really like this deodorant. It made my armpits itch really bad and it wasn’t long lasting. I liked that it was natural though. That was a plus.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
It smells great and all but it does not last, Which is really disappointing because I had really high hopes for it given that it’s a natural deodorant
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...