LAVANILA Pure Vanilla Perfume

Is it good for me?
Is it ok on sensitive skin?
This is my favorite perfume! The scent is strong when I put in on, but seems to fade quickly? Any tips for a longer lasting scent?
Start your review of LAVANILA Pure Vanilla Perfume!
How would you rate this product?
Kirkland, WA
This was my signature scent for years. It was the perfect blend of vanilla musk without being too sweet. A didn’t didn’t go by when someone told me that I smelled delicious! The best part is that I have an extreme sensitivity to most perfumes but this fragrance was safe for me to wear without getting a migraine.
Chattanooga, TN
All of their perfumes are great! The pure vanilla has a great earthy vanilla smell to it that I feel compliments many people. It’s a nice perfume to wear every day. It’s a good price and also well made and not full of chemicals. This brand is my favorite perfume.
This is the most sophisticated and mature vanilla scent there is. It’s not too sweet, and has a nice muskiness too it that makes it so cozy smelling! Of course perfume smells different on everyone but I always get compliments on it whenever I wear it!
Pittsburgh
This is by far my favorite vanilla fragrance I've ever worn. The scent is very soft but still noticeable even after many hours and doesn't smell cheap or fake like most other vanilla perfumes I've tried in the past. This is my go-to vanilla scent.
Clarion, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love this perfume! It smells like a nice warm vanilla scent. Not too overpowering or sweet. Always get compliments when I wear it. It has a great price range. The only downside that I find is that it doesn’t last all day.
This is my holy grail perfume. I’ve never gotten more complements on how good I smell than when I wear this! It also lasts SO long, I can spray in the morning and with one or two sprays I still smell it at night.
The PERFECT vanilla scent. I use this stuff year round, no matter the season. It was given to me as a gift a few Christmases ago. Since then I have purchased again and again! As far as value for price, its an average size bottle with a medium price for a prestige brand (not cheap but not expensive if you know what I mean). This is the only perfume I have ever gotten ANY compliments on.
Deatsville , AL
This is my all time favorite perfume. I originally received this in a subscription and fell In love instantly, I am so happy Ulta finally started to sell this. It smells like perfect vanilla and stays on all day but isn’t overwhelming
Denver, CO
I like a pure vanilla scent that isnt too sickly sweet or fake smelling. This is my favorite, it's long lasting and natural smelling. I wish it was sold more places
Harrisburg
LAVANILA is my fall and winter signature scent. I do not know how they do it but this is a beautiful, warm, womanly vanilla scent without being too cakey or bakery scented. I love wearing this scent on a beautiful fall day when doing outside activities. I cannot imagine being without this scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Bethany W. • 2 years ago
My mom is obsessed with the Dior Addict perfume. It's very vanilla based. If you're looking for a high quality perfume. If you're looking for something on the cheaper end Bath and Body Works have perfumes in most of their scents if you look online. So maybe their vanilla scent?