BY LAVANILA

• I have heard so many people talking about this perfume......7 Answers
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
This is one of those perfumes that only smells okay after it wears off a little. It has a very strong alcohol scent when you first spray it! Since it has that very funky smell I would say it just seems a little cheap to me and I wouldn't consider purchasing it if you love vanilla scents.
Natalie R.
Covina, CA
Devine! I've gotten so many compliments on this perfume. It's not a cookie like vanilla scent but more of a deeper more complex vanilla that I love to wear in the fall and winter. It's one of the few scents that doesn't give me a headache and that I almost forget I'm wearing.
Eva B.
Cedarburg , WI
This perfume is amazing ! It is very very sweet so if you don’t like sweet scents you probably won’t enjoy this but if you do you’ll love this perfume. It has a very strong vanilla scent but I also find it kinda has a tropical kinda smell to it ! I would absolutely recommend!
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
BEST perfume I have smelled in my entire life! It smells like pure vanilla extract but with a hint of sexiness! It wears all day and goes well with pretty much any scent! I am obsessed and am already on my second bottle of this! I love it to death and wear it every single day and never get sick of it!
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
Honestly, I’m not normally a fan of vanilla in my perfumes and I thought I wouldn’t like this. This smells like “grown up” vanilla. It’ amazing! It’s warm and sweet, but also fresh and clean. Even if you don’t like sweet scents, I would give this one a try!
Sara T.
Denver, CO
I love all LaVanila fragrances: they're all natural and smell delightful. This one is a pure vanilla scent. When I wore it, my niece said, "Auntie, why do you smell like marshmallows?" It's sweet but not too heavy or cloying. The scent lasts a long while too. It's available at Sephora. Definitely recommend!
Celeste S.
Sparta, TN
I usually hate sweet, vanilla smells. A perfume called Vanilla would normally be the LAST thing I would ever pick. Surprisingly, this perfume is absolutely wonderful. The vanilla is heady and sensual - not sickly sweet. It's also a natural product with no harmful additives. The smell is satisfactorily strong and I believe the oil and rollerball versions last all day and through a shower too!
T H.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PERFUME. I ORDERED IT BECAUSE VANILLA IS MY GO TO SCENT AND IM NOT A MIXTURE TYPE OF PERSON. I HAVE TO SAY IT IS ALITTLE STRONG SMELLING AT FIRST BUT NOT ON PERSON. ITS PERFECT. ALITTLE EXPENSIVE FOR THE SIZE YOU GET, BUT I LOVE THE FRANGRANCE SO MUCH IT DOESNT MATTER. I AM NOT A FAN OF THEIR OTHER SCENTS. BUT WILL CONTINUE TO BUY THIS AS LONG AS I CAN
Shauna C.
I am not big on my perfumes smelling like food so this vanilla perfume just isn't my style but if you like something that smells like pure vanilla than this is for you because that's exactly what it smells like.
Megan M.
Finally a true vanilla perfume! This scent is so fresh and clean unlike those cheap vanilla knockoffs that you get at the drugstore. This is so warm and luxurious like a freshly baked cookie. The packaging is cute too and it’s so sweet and delicious my boyfriend even steals it from me to wear himself!
Tracy S.
Pitman, NJ
How does this vanilla scent compare to Bath and Body Works "Warm Vanilla Sugar" scent? I LOVE the B&BW scent and I am wondering if this is similar, not even close, or better.
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
Is it expensive?
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
I have heard so many people talking about this perfume... but I have never seen it in stores anywhere. Where do you buy it from? and is it worth the hype?
christie p.
How long does this last for you?
christie p.
What types of fragrances do you suggest?