LAVANILA Pure Vanilla Fragrance 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

The Perfect Vanilla.Pure Vanilla blends the tender sensuality of fresh Madagascar vanilla with the warm touch of soft patchouli and pure tonka bean. Infused with more vanilla bean than vanilla cookie, this superbly clean scent is a must-have for any vanilla addict.LAVANILA carefully infuses pure essential oils with 100 percent active botanicals for natural fragrances that are fresh, clean, and nurturing. With each spray, proprietary natural technology wraps the skin with super antioxidants goji berry and kakadu plum, soothing willowherb, and hydrating olive leaf for a healthy dose of 30 essential vitamins and minerals and 19 amino acids. Imagine, a fragrance that not only smells good but also is good for you! It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates- GMO- Triclosan Notes: Madagascar vanilla, Freesia, Patchouli, Heliotrope, Tonka Bean.

Looks pretty does it last all dayyy ?
How strong is the smell ? Asking as a migraine sufferer.
Start your review of LAVANILA Pure Vanilla Fragrance 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Chattanooga, TN
Best perfume ever! I wear it every day. It’s a nice easy to wear every day scent that isn’t too powerful but still smells very nice. The grapefruit and vanilla compliment each other perfectly. The price and quality of the product are also great! Love that it’s a healthy perfume that I don’t have to worry about being full of nasty chemicals
Rio Rancho, NM
My number one frangrance! This smells like perfection in a bottle! It is very sweet smelling while being sexy and “grown women” esk. It is pure vanilla but not like the little body sprays that you get at bath and body works or something it is definitely very mature and I love it! I always get compliments every time I wear it!
Boston
I love lavanila products. I have been wearing this scents for years now and get compliments on how nice i smell nearly every day. It has great healthy ingredients and i would recommend this to absolutely everyone. Doesn’t break the bank either.
Staten Island, NY
I have been re-purchasing this perfume since I was 12 years old. I am now 20. No matter where I go I remain being stopped in the street asking me “how do you smell so delicious” my answer is always this perfume.
This a beautiful vanilla scent that is not to strong yet still lasts all day! This smells like you opened the bottle of vanilla extract and dabbed it on you. If that’s not your vibe than this is not for you!
This is not classicly sweet vanilla. This has spicy and musky undertones. This is probably the first purely vanilla scent i actually hated. I expected so much more! It's so easy to nail vanilla,  but when done wrong it smells like plastic. This is...musky!? How!? Why!? EW.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Love this perfume. Very simple, classic fragrance. Sometimes I don't want all the complex notes and prefer a more straightforward scent. This is it. I've also been experimenting with layering perfumes lately and this is perfect for that. Truthfully, my first impression of this was "ok, kinda boring" but the more I thought about it and the more I smelled it, the more I appreciated the simplicity of it. I love this for an every day scent. It's subtle enough to wear to the office. The price is good too, you won't have to feel guilty for using it up as every day wear!
Beverly, MA
I am very sensitive to smells and this is one of the only perfumes that does not give me a headache. I wish that it lasted longer though, as the smell seems to be gone within two hours or so.
Unionville, CT
I absolutely LOVE THIS PERFUME! Most perfumes have a fake smell to me and I don’t love it. This one is all natural and smells like vanilla which, in my opinion, is so much better than all those floral fragrances. Plus, it’s healthier to be putting on your skin. Smell like vanilla all day!
Ellensburg
Super great scent!! This perfume is considered healthy, which I love. I loved the smell and kept it in my purse. The scent doesn’t last as long as I’d like, which required me to respray throughout the day. I think it’s a little overpriced for the unlasting scent