LAVANILA Pure Vanilla Fragrance 0.32 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball

The Perfect Vanilla.Pure Vanilla blends the tender sensuality of fresh Madagascar vanilla with the warm touch of soft patchouli and pure tonka bean. Infused with more vanilla bean than vanilla cookie, this superbly clean scent is a must-have for any vanilla addict.LAVANILA carefully infuses pure essential oils with 100 percent active botanicals for natural fragrances that are fresh, clean, and nurturing. With each spray, proprietary natural technology wraps the skin with super antioxidants goji berry and kakadu plum, soothing willowherb, and hydrating olive leaf for a healthy dose of 30 essential vitamins and minerals and 19 amino acids. Imagine, a fragrance that not only smells good but also is good for you! It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates- GMO- Triclosan Notes: Madagascar vanilla, Freesia, Patchouli, Heliotrope, Tonka Bean.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LAVANILA Pure Vanilla Fragrance 0.32 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball!
Rhode Island
I absolutely love this perfume! I had been searching for a vanilla and lemon scented perfume since bath and body works discontinued theirs. This one smells even better, it is sweet without being overpowering! It lasts all day and the rollerball makes it easy to apply
Stamford, CT
I love the sweet and simple vanilla scent that Lavanila has to offer. I’m a fan of most fragrances with a vanilla base and this one is no exception. Plus the rollerball is convenient to carry around in my everyday bag.
I have been enjoying this youthful sweet scent as a pick me up throughout the day. It mixes well with other scents so i keep this in my purse and don’t mind layering it over other fragrances! Would purchase again
Defuniak Spgs, FL
I got this perfume in my Birchbox a couple of months ago. I love love love this vanilla perfume. It is not overpowering like some vanilla scented perfumes can be. It smells incredible and always makes me feel comforted. I would recommend this perfume to anyone looking for a subtle vanilla perfume.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this because it’s light and doesn’t feel like a typical perfume - yes it’s vanilla based but more mature undertones like plum to make it less sweet. Rollerball makes it perfect for purse. Boyfriend also goes crazy when I wear it, will stick his nose literally right in the spot lol
This is my favorite scent by Lavanila. It’s so warm and sweet. I love it. The roller ball is perfect for my purse or travel and it is fairly inexpensive. I get mine at Ulta when they have it in the travel section but sometimes you have to order it online.
Ellenton
Love the vanilla smell because it is so superbly light and fresh! Perfect for daytime or night. No worries about the smell being overpowering. I can't think of any way to make this perfume better! I could bathe in it, it smells so delicious!
Jacksonville , FL
I just finished using this product. I got this as a deluxe sample from perfumania. I got so many complements wearing this perfume. Some guy stopped me at the gas station to tell me that my perfume smelled good hah. Im not sure if i would purchase the full size of this product but i did thoroughly enjoy this perfume.
Alexandria, VA
It was absolutely amazing! The subtle vanilla scent is perfect for me. It was a little expensive for a roller ball perfume but overall, I felt I got a good quality product for the price. The scent lasted all day. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Idaho Falls, ID
Another breath vanilla fragrance. I like this one for the pure vanilla scent. Not too sweet, not too fake. It’s just vanilla-y and yummy smelling. It lasts for a long time and I would definitely purchase it again. The rollerball size lasts a long time too.