Lavanila Pure Vanilla Body Butter, 6.7 oz

Lavanila Pure Vanilla Body Butter, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

What does this smell like? I'm thinking of ordering it.
Start your review of Lavanila Pure Vanilla Body Butter, 6.7 oz!
Product Highlights
“Love the travel sized lotion. Very moisturizing and my skin feels amazing. I'm not a fan of vanilla but it is so light and perfect for summer and to fit in a small bag” in 12 reviews
Summerville, SC
I absolutely love this lotion. It helps leave my skin feeling moisturized and not saturated with product. I absolutely love the results. It lasted all day.
This smells like heaven, I love vanilla, and I love that this brand is a natural brand as well. Leaves skin feeling so hydrated but not greasy
Literally best body butter ever!!!!!!! I've never tried anything like this it's soo cooling feeling and HYDRATING! I'm in love with this
Grass Lake, MI
This product smells great! I love the heavy vanilla scent, with a hint of jasmine. It lasts for hours. It's super hydrating, also!
Love the amazing true vanilla scent! Plus, this deeply hydrating body butter is loaded with anti-oxidants! What’s not to love?!!
Greeley, CO
I really loved the smell of this lotion. It also left my skin feeling amazing and so so soft. It was a great buy.
Love this! It has become my go-to lotion. It rubs in and doesn't leave an oily residue. The scent is amazing!
Columbia, KY
The smell is like amazing. I first bought this not soong ago and fell in love with it just like that!!!
THE BEST LOTION EVER!!!!! So worth the money. Gives you great silly smooth skin without being greasy.
Mesa, AZ
This is so great . Makes my boy so soft and makes my skin look lovely and beautiful it's a must try