Lavanila Pure Vanilla Body Butter, 6.7 oz

Lavanila Pure Vanilla Body Butter, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

What does this smell like? I'm thinking of ordering it.
Start your review of Lavanila Pure Vanilla Body Butter, 6.7 oz!
Product Highlights
“Love the travel sized lotion. Very moisturizing and my skin feels amazing. I'm not a fan of vanilla but it is so light and perfect for summer and to fit in a small bag” in 12 reviews
Seattle, WA
I love this stuff! It smells so good, but I hate that the tube is always mostly air! A little on the pricey side, considering you don't get much in the tube, but it is super moisturizing. Doesn't really smell like vanilla, but it is a yummy smell!!
Boston, MA
It's pleasant enough, and moisturizer nicely...but underneath it all, isn't it just another vanilla scented body butter? Again, it's a sophisticated, non-obtrusive step up from those awful Calgon (sp) sprays girls bathe in.
Holliston, MA
Just received a sample of this product and I love it! Strong but very pleasant smell and feels light and non-greasy. Adds a nice moisture to the skin and the size is convenient and I've been carrying in my bag.
Doylestown, PA
Lavanila Pure Vanilla Body Butter, 6.7 oz uploaded by Colleen M.
At first I was concerned the scent would be too much but this body butter is great! The smell dissipates fairly quickly and it sinks in so nicely. Very moisturizing and best of all no parabens.
Hands down this is one of my top favorite lotions. The smell is amazing ,it's super hydrating , and long lasting . It's a nice think lotion that absorbs quickly which is always a bonus to me.
Cheyenne, WY
I got this from my ipsy bag and I LOVE it. It smells amazing and isn't sticky on your hands after you use it. I love how the smell lingers on you. Everyone asked what perfume I was wearing!
Can't resist to the wonderful smell. I got this product on Ipsy bag and since then I have fallen in love with it. I just bought it in Beautykind!! they also have it on roll-on perfumes.
Phoenix, AZ
Midland, TX
OMG I received this as a sample and instantly feel in love. I could feel my skin being hydrated. my skin is very very dry to were I get eczema and this lotion helps.
This body butter is so yummy!! It’s hard to find a good vanilla scent that isn’t too “candy sweet.” I like this because it actually smells like true pure vanilla. I would definitely buy it again and highly recommend it to my friends!