Lavanila Pure Vanilla Body Butter, 6.7 oz

Lavanila Pure Vanilla Body Butter, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

What does this smell like? I'm thinking of ordering it.
Start your review of Lavanila Pure Vanilla Body Butter, 6.7 oz!
Product Highlights
“Love the travel sized lotion. Very moisturizing and my skin feels amazing. I'm not a fan of vanilla but it is so light and perfect for summer and to fit in a small bag” in 12 reviews
Love the smell and fresh feeling after use. I’m very picky about scents because I have a very sensitive sense of smell. This is the type of smell I get warm and fuzzy with just one whiff!
Preston
It had a pleseant smell like real vanilla. For a nice lotion its an okay price about $19. I used it almost every other day. It was long lasting but it depends on how much you use. Yes i would recommend this to anyone who wants to smell good without any pefume and anyone that wants long lasting hydration.
McHenry, IL
my new favorite body lotion. very thick more like a cream. smells like heaven and feels great after the shower. especially great dry areas like feet and elbows. even contains vitamins and minerals to make your skin super healthy!
I got this as one of my samples in a ipsy bag along with the roller ball perfume and I feel in love this product is the way vanilla is suppose to smell it is super hydrating and moisturizing the smell lasts all day highly recommend this body butter.
Fremont, IN
I really like this! I got it as a sample in an Ipsy bag. I took it when I travelled last weekend because of the small sample size. I get dry hands so I always put lotion on my hands before bedtime. The scent is very light and pleasant and my hands felt moisturized.
Piscataway , NJ
I received this as a 100 point perk from Sephora. It's one of my favorite rewards from them. The formula is thick, and creamy. This is perfect for people with very dry skin, the signature vanilla scent isn't overpowering. The ingredients in this lotion are gentle, and non irritating for people with sensitive skin. I highly recommend this one.
I love this lotion! I received it in my ipsy bag a while bag and at first I didn't think I'd be fond of the smell because most lotions or sprays that are vanilla scented just don't smell good or are very artificial and overt sweet smelling. But it's very nice and smells like fresh vanilla! It's is very moisturizing I even use this on my kids! The best part is they use all natural ingredients.
I LOVE this body butter. I got it at sephora after my mom told me that she got it and loved it. Its body butter but in a more lotiony consistency that is easier to apply to the skin. I love that is comes in a squeeze tube also. The one with lavender is also very nice. I have purchased them both. My fiance likes them too. These really moisturize your skin and make you feel nice. Highly recommend!
Denton, TX
Lavanila Pure Vanilla Body Butter, 6.7 oz uploaded by Amanda S.
I have always been a huge fan of Lavanila vanilla coconut and I received the pure vanilla in a glossy box and fell in love. My husband hates the smell of vanilla so I always have to find something that is not over powering, and this body butter not only hydrates my skin, but the scent is very light and not aggressive. it's my favorite :)
Smyrna, DE
Lavanila Pure Vanilla Body Butter, 6.7 oz uploaded by Irina L.
This lotion is amazing! I got it in my ipsy bag and now want to purchase the full size portion. This scent is clean, fresh, with a hint of vanilla. The scent lasts a while and the lotion hydrates and moisturizes your skin for hours. This lotion is all natural and the full size costs about 19 dollars online and in places like sephora