BY LAVANILA

Lavanila Pure Vanilla Body Butter, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• What does this smell like? I'm thinking of ordering it.4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
tina b.
McHenry , IL
my new favorite body lotion. very thick more like a cream. smells like heaven and feels great after the shower. especially great dry areas like feet and elbows. even contains vitamins and minerals to make your skin super healthy!
Lindsay S.
I got this as one of my samples in a ipsy bag along with the roller ball perfume and I feel in love this product is the way vanilla is suppose to smell it is super hydrating and moisturizing the smell lasts all day highly recommend this body butter.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
I received this as a 100 point perk from Sephora. It's one of my favorite rewards from them. The formula is thick, and creamy. This is perfect for people with very dry skin, the signature vanilla scent isn't overpowering. The ingredients in this lotion are gentle, and non irritating for people with sensitive skin. I highly recommend this one.
Brandy G.
I LOVE this body butter. I got it at sephora after my mom told me that she got it and loved it. Its body butter but in a more lotiony consistency that is easier to apply to the skin. I love that is comes in a squeeze tube also. The one with lavender is also very nice. I have purchased them both. My fiance likes them too. These really moisturize your skin and make you feel nice. Highly recommend!
Ashley H.
I love this lotion! I received it in my ipsy bag a while bag and at first I didn't think I'd be fond of the smell because most lotions or sprays that are vanilla scented just don't smell good or are very artificial and overt sweet smelling. But it's very nice and smells like fresh vanilla! It's is very moisturizing I even use this on my kids! The best part is they use all natural ingredients.
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX
I have always been a huge fan of Lavanila vanilla coconut and I received the pure vanilla in a glossy box and fell in love. My husband hates the smell of vanilla so I always have to find something that is not over powering, and this body butter not only hydrates my skin, but the scent is very light and not aggressive. it's my favorite :)
Irina L.
Smyrna, DE
This lotion is amazing! I got it in my ipsy bag and now want to purchase the full size portion. This scent is clean, fresh, with a hint of vanilla. The scent lasts a while and the lotion hydrates and moisturizes your skin for hours. This lotion is all natural and the full size costs about 19 dollars online and in places like sephora
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
Honestly, I have no idea how well this works because the smell is so disgustingly overwhelming. It's touted as a more mature vanilla scent, but vanilla scented things smell awful no matter how you try to package it. I got this from ipsy and ended up giving it away.
Alana M.
Oceanside, CA
I received a sample of this in my monthly ipsy bag and I love it. it's got a very mild vanilla scent and it's not greasy at all. I love to keep it in my school bag because I can use it without my hands getting slimy or greasy when I am at school and need to be typing on my computer or writing. I am about to order a full size because my sample is running out!
Melissa G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
One of the best body lotions I have ever used. It feels like you are just putting water on your skin. It smells like sugared vanilla and sinks into the skin amazingly. This is a must have in anyones collection. Especially if you are cruelty free/vegan.
Eva K.
Ocala, FL
What does this smell like? I'm thinking of ordering it.