Lavanila Pure Vanilla Body Butter, 6.7 oz

Lavanila Pure Vanilla Body Butter, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

What does this smell like? I'm thinking of ordering it.
Start your review of Lavanila Pure Vanilla Body Butter, 6.7 oz!
Product Highlights
“Love the travel sized lotion. Very moisturizing and my skin feels amazing. I'm not a fan of vanilla but it is so light and perfect for summer and to fit in a small bag” in 12 reviews
Brigham City, UT
This is not my favorite. I know it's supposed to be all natural but I way prefer my Hempz lotion
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Severe Cystic Acne
Wyandanch, NY
This is great very moisturize and leaves the skin feeling soft all day and smells great.
Combination / Acne
I cannot get enough of this body butter’s scent. It’s long lasting and feels fantastic!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Thick and has a nice texture, but I found the scent to be a bit overwhelming.
Thick and has a nice texture, but I found the scent to be a bit overwhelming.
Dry / Dullness
So nice and i love the scent! moisturizes really well without being greesy
So nice and i love the scent! moisturizes really well without being greesy
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Severe Cystic Acne, Sensitivity / Eczema, Itchiness
Bossier City, LA
If you love vanilla this smells amazing! very good at moisturizing as well.
If you love vanilla this smells amazing! very good at moisturizing as well.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Redness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Toronto
I absolutely love this body butter. I received this as a point perk years ago from Sephora and bought it simply because of the scent. I do not like to use scented products but this one smells wonderful and it surprisingly does not irritate my sensitive skin. It is extremely moist using and the scent lasts all day long. I even purchase the deodorant because I loved the scent so much! So many of my friends and family love the scent so much they went and purchased it themselves.
Calgary, AB
This lotion is amazing! It’s really light on the skin and doesn’t leave any grease. And the scent is to die for - really soft but lingers around makes it seem like it’s your natural scent.
Dry / Fine Lines / Stretch Marks, Dryness
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Recieved this in my ipsy glambag. It's definitely my fave thing they have sent! It's super hydrating, and leaves you so soft for ao long. The smell is also SO good, it reminds me of LUSH Sexbomb.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Kingston, ON
AH-MAZING scent! I've used it just as a hand cream and it soaks in nice, leaves my hands soft and smelling awesome for hours!
Oily / Acne