Lavanila Laboratories The Healthy Deodorant

This All-Natural, freshly scented deodorant provides superior, long-lasting odor protection.   Soothing essential oils blend with powerful anti-oxidants and beta glucan technology for daily defense & nourishment.  Clinically Tested.  Dermatologist Recommended.  No Harsh Chemicals.  No:  Petrochemicals, Phthalates, Propylene glycol, Mineral oils, Silicone, Synthetic dyes, Sulfates, or Parabens.  100% Healthy Skin.  The Healthy Deodorant, Vanilla Grapefruit.

How well does this deodorant work, and what are the pros and cons?
I have yet to find a natural deodorant that doesn't eventually leave me smelling stinky. Has anyone else had this issue? How does this deodorant compare to brands you've tried before?
How well does this deodorant actually work? Is it long-lasting and worth the value?
Start your review of Lavanila Laboratories The Healthy Deodorant!
Product Highlights
“My favorite scent is the original vanilla.” in reviews
“I used to use Dove but I stopped last year after reading and researching effects of antiperspirants.” in reviews
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This was my absolute FAVORITE deodorant product. The passionfruit and the regular vanilla scent are my favorite scents. After about two years of religious use though, I started having bad reactions to any deodorant with baking soda in it. However this product is super effective as a deodorant, and if you don’t react to baking soda deodorant products, I highly recommend this.
Aliso Viejo , CA
This is a pretty good natural deodorant but is not my absolute favorite. It’s good for days where the temperature is mild. If it’s not, then you certainly have to reapply this deodorant otherwise you’ll be a sweaty mess. It is not an antiperspirant.
Los Angeles, CA
Lavanila Laboratories The Healthy Deodorant uploaded by Ashlyn R.
I’ve been using this brand for about 5 years now, it’s the only natural deodorant that has worked for me. I used to love my gel deodorants but was getting redness and irritation from them, once I switched never went back!
Charlotte, NC
For some reason this one did not stay as long as the original scent does and it makes me way more sweatier I only got this because I liked the original kind that I got which was the vanilla or vanilla lavender when I
Holmdel, NJ
Like this. Has a nice scent. Wish it didn’t have baking soda though because that can be irritating to my armpits. Formula could be smooth instead of slightly gritty.
Fort Myers
This looks like the Lavanila regular vanilla scented deodorant, but it doesn't say specifically. Needless to say, this is my favorite brand of deodorant and I'm going to continue purchasing their products. I'd like to try them all. The Sport version is the most effective.
Love this brand! This scent it beautiful and not overpowering/fake like non-natural deodorants. You may have to lightly reapply after a run but that’s what the mini version is for!
Mountain Home, AR
Lavanila Laboratories The Healthy Deodorant uploaded by Lisa O.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This is my first time trying a natural deodorant and I’ve been enjoying it. My local TJ Maxx has several different scents on clearance, so I thought I’d try it out. The scent of the deodorant itself is nice, I like it more than most others I’ve tried. I have found that it doesn’t keep me from sweating, but I should’ve realized that because it isn’t an anti-perspirant. Another slight con is the packaging, I have to roll the stick all the way back down in order for the cap to screw on all the way. I’m not sure if it’s all of them, but my cap won’t screw on with the stick raised at all. All in all, this is a really great deodorant for someone who is wanting to get started in the natural realm of things, but I did find a few cons.
I found this because a blog I follow recommended it. I had been looking for a natural deodorant for a long time, but never found something that worked for me.

Like others have said here, if you're looking to switch to natural deodorants, you'll need to detox first. I detoxed with a different deodorant (it was awful), so I was ready to use this. For the first few applications, it's hard to apply. It's big enough that you only need a few swipes and it will get easier to apply the longer you use it. There are different scents, but the two I've tried are great. I do find that Vanilla Grapefruit works better at masking the smell when I sweat compared to Pure Vanilla.

The only downside to this is that once it's applied, it's powdery, so you have to be careful when putting on clothing afterwards. I've ended up with streaks on black shirts, but they're easy to get off.

Monterey Park, CA
My first natural deodorant. It didn’t work no matter how I tried. It would be wet when I put it on, in the hour if I’m sweating I smell right away. I tried to let it air dry before I close my arms, at first I thought that help , but i just didn’t sweat as much those days, because when I was sweaty , I smell right away. This product doesn’t work. Here’s the thing, I am ok to sweat for body to release toxins, I just expected the deodorant to cancel the smell, but it doesn’t. On the days that I didn’t smell bad was because my eating wasn’t as bad so my sweat wasn’t as smelly
Ask a question to the Influenster community...