BY LAVANILA

This All-Natural Shower & Shave Wash delivers gentle cleansing and soft, silky shaving in one step. Hydrating Coconut & Rosehip Oils blend with Soothing Aloe & Calendula for a luxuriously lathering wash that deeply nourishes while you cleanse and prevents irritation as you shave. No Harsh Chemicals. No: Petrochemicals, Phthalates, Propylene glycol, Mineral oils, Silicone, Synthetic dyes, Sulfates, or Parabens. 100% Healthy Skin. The Healthy Body Wash Shower & Shave, Vanilla Passion Fruit. see more...

Jessica E.
Dunmore, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite body wash! I love the passion fruit, grapefruit, and lavender scents. Excellent foaming in bath or shower and great for shaving legs!
Casey D.
Rixeyville, VA
Lavanila's products smell amazing! And I love that there all-natural!! I have the Vanilla and coconut one and it smells beachy which I love!!!
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Never tried this but I only hear good reviews from this. I did smell it before and it's heaven in a body.