BY LAVANILA

Natural Pampering Ingredients This luxuriously rich and natural formula melts instantly, leaving skin delicately scented & incredibly smooth. 100% pure Shea and Cocoa Butters are infused with super anti-oxidants Goji Berry & Kakadu Plum for a healthy dose of 30 essential vitamins & minerals that deeply nourish and hydrate the skin. No:  Petrochemicals, Phthalates, Propylene glycol, Mineral oils, Silicone, Synthetic dyes, Sulfates or Parabens. 100% recyclable.  Not Tested on Animals see more...

Amy B.
Mclean, VA
I recently got this as a gift and I was a bit disappointing. I'm a big fan of the scent and brand and when I got this lotion it was not what I was expecting. The lotion does not blend very well. It takes a while for the white to disappear into your skin. You really have to rub it in. The scent is also not very pleasant in the vanilla coconut. I use the perfume and the scent is wonderful yet in the lotion it is not as nice. It does not smell bad at all but it is not what I was expecting. It does keep legs and skin soft and moisturized however very well.
Desiree g.
I have the pure vanilla healthy body butter and I think I definitely found my new go to lotion! I've inly tried this on my arms and I love it! I don't think I would go crazy and use it as an all body lotion, I think the smell might take over a little too much then. That being said I do really like the smell tgough, pleasant and not too perfumey! Rubs right in and doesn't take long at all to completley soak in! Highly recommended!
Andrea A.
Cary, NC
I actually got this from another subscription service. It's not bad. The smell is a little stronger than they imply on the packaging. However, the grease factor that you get with some lotions is not there. Not too bad.
Trisha S.
This product is awesome! It's kind of thick, and is perfect for after I wash my face so my skin doesn't dry out. It stays on and never feels oily.
Monica P.
I love that there is very minimal greasiness with this body butter! I've already repurchased this twice and it is super amazing! i love the scent and there's a int of chocolate in there because of the cocoa butter and it is to die for! great hydrating power and i can really feel the results even a day after :)
Abigail M.
Great body butter . Goes on really well and absorbs easily when applied. Has a wonderful smell that lasts. Highly recommend this product.