Lavanila Laboratories Lavanila Healthy Fragrance Set-Pure Vanilla-2 count uploaded by Brittany C.

BY LAVANILA

Tracie F.
Tracie F.
Farmington, AR
If you love vanilla you will love this fragrance. It's natural and last throughout the day.
Lucy J.
Lucy J.
Boston, MA
As a repeat; I've owned and used this product for years. It's a subtle, but very sweet REAL vanilla scent that layers well under earthy fragrances or essential oils like patchouli, but still brings an elegant twist to citrus and fresh scents.

The key here is to diffuse some of its sugary-quality.

It's a sophisticated, non-obtrusive step up from those awful Calgon (sp) sprays girls bathe in.

The moisture is just another vanilla scented body butter to me, but when combined with the perfume you have a product that lingers longer than the perfume or moisturizers alone.

I'd recommend them in a combo.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Woodbridge, VA
I have only had the perfume however OMG it smells so so good. it is a very real vanilla sent (not like those cheap vanilla sprays) it is like a grown up vanilla spray. it is so amazing def. one of my top 3 perfumes if not my #1!!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of the body butter and a sample of the fragrance in a roll ball in a ipsy bag and fell in love with it smells so Amazing love the vanilla scent just a Amazing beautiful scent
Karissa B.
Karissa B.
Gorgeous vanilla scent that is very mature and subtle. I would highly recommend anyone who enjoys vanilla or mature smells to look into this product. Very affordable as well!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Blountsville , AL
I got this in an ipsy bag and fell in love with it. The lotion to me smells like a perfume without being overpowering. I plan on trying more from this brand.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
I was first inroduced to this product slash brand from a company called Ipsy!! I love the way it smells, and moisturizes my hands!! I highly recommend that you check this one out because you will NOT be disappointed!!!
Keri T.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a big fan of vanilla scents.. Think I overdid it on the bath and body works warm vanilla sugar back in the day. This however, changed my mine. It's light and refreshing and didn't seem to have a greasy feeling to it!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
This product smells amazing and doesn't leave you feeling sticky. It absorbs right into your skin! I love it!!
Katya G.
Katya G.
Laurel, MD
I really love their Healthy body wash and that's why I got this set, But despite of being a wonderful moisturizer it smells horrible. It reminded me of my grandma's old fashioned lotion. To me it does not smell like vanilla at all. But as I've mentioned, it moisturizes very well and leaves your skin super soft and smooth without oily residue.