LAVANILA Fresh Vanilla Lemon Fragrance 0.23 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball

Bright, juicy lemon blends with lush watery fruits, crisp bamboo, and pure Madagascar vanilla for a clean and sexy softness. Bursting with freshness, this energizing scent is utterly addictive. Each fragrance starts with a warm base of Madagascar vanilla and layers on a unique blend of pure essential oils for an exquisite expression of nature that captures a mood, a memory, or a moment in time. Hailed as the world's first healthy fragrance, natural technology infuses organic sugar cane alcohol with skin-saving botanicals and antioxidants for a modern twist on the classic art of perfumery. Notes: Juicy Lemon, Watery Fruits, Fresh Bamboo, Madagascar Vanilla. Style: Sparkling. Vibrant. Clean.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LAVANILA Fresh Vanilla Lemon Fragrance 0.23 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball!
Grand rapids, MI
Lavanila perfumes are my weakness. They all smell amazing and have a long lasting effect. The ingredient list is clean and it doesn’t smell like alcohol when you put it on, like some perfumes do! My favorite is their mini sample kit. It’s perfect for traveling or just being on the go!
I bought the rollerball of this online from Sephora, and was terribly disappointed when it arrived. I only wear sweet citrusy perfume and was excited to try something called Lemon Vanilla. Sounds right up my alley! I don't get any lemon at all. I smell the vanilla but this comes across much more like vanilla musk. And I hate anything with musk. So this is a pass for me. I will be returning and do not recommend for anyone who loves sweet citrus scents.
Ferndale, Mi
The warm Madagascar vanilla and sweet citrusy notes in this are absolutely wonderful. I don't find it very musky, in fact I think it seems light, like it would be a great spring or summer scent. Which is why I bought it actually. I'm so glad I found a new cruelty free fragrance that I like!
Washington, DC
I absolutely love the combination of lemon and vanilla. It’s perfect for any season. The vanilla is warm and inviting, while the lemon is fresh and bright.
I received this perfume in my Ipsy glam bag. Smells so fresh and warm. It's like real vanilla! Iong lasting! Love it and I'm going to buy it!
Indiana
This is such a great scent. I love it for summer and spring especially. I have no complaints except that it is hard to find sometimes.
Love this fragrance! It is so feminine, without being too overpowering. It was absolutely large t for my wedding day