Lavanila Fresh Vanilla Lemon Deodorant - 2oz

An award-winning, aluminum-free deodorant that is 100 percent natural, safe, and effective. Finally, a natural deodorant that works. Get superior odor protection with this 100 percent natural, freshly scented deodorant. Soothing essential oils blend with beta-glucan technology fight odor effectively while soothing, conditioning, and nourishing the delicate underarm area. It goes on clean, with no sticky wetness, and delivers long-lasting, luxurious results. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is clinically tested, dermatologist-recommended, non-irritating, allergy-tested and does not contain aluminum or mineral oils.

lavinalla [product:lavanila-the-healthy-deodorant-fresh-vanilla-lemon-2-oz] ? Are these deodorants any good??
Start your review of Lavanila Fresh Vanilla Lemon Deodorant - 2oz!
Melissa R.
Okeechobee, FL
I love the smell, just don't like that it has to warm up before you can apply it. It is all natural and not tested on animals.
Aurora P.
Layton, UT
Tjis is my favorite deodorant! It smells good without being overpowering, and doesnt have that yucky aluminum. It's not quite strong enough to keep me smelling nice on a super hot(100°) summer day, but I live in the hot desert. Under most circumstances it's enough, and it doesn't irritate my skin like Schmidt's.
Awilda F.
Lavanila Fresh Vanilla Lemon Deodorant - 2oz uploaded by Awilda F.
I workout 5 days a week, I was trying to get a deodorant that hold 16 hours at least. I did not like the smell. i got vanilla lemon. but otherwise was ok. did not make my armpit sweat or sticky after all. Maybe I would try another fragrance instead.
Sarah T.
Brooklyn, NY
Lavanila Fresh Vanilla Lemon Deodorant - 2oz uploaded by Sarah T.
By far the longest lasting natural deodorant I've tried, however after a few uses I felt like my body adjusted to the formula and found that I need to re-apply throughout the day. Personally, I find the formula to be a bit dry and it doesn't glide on as smoothy as I'd like - it can be a bit painful to apply to my underarms if I'm not careful. The scent however, is nice and fresh!
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
Lavanila Fresh Vanilla Lemon Deodorant - 2oz uploaded by Kim S.
This is my favorite all natural deodorant. The vanilla lemon scent is the best, smells lovely going on and keeps you fresh all day without being overpowering. I wish it were just a bit cheaper, but it doesn't stop me from stocking up every time I go to Sephora!
Christin S.
Timmonsville, SC
Lavanila Fresh Vanilla Lemon Deodorant - 2oz uploaded by Christin S.
Love this deodorant! It is all natural and scented with essential oils. Love the light refreshing smell and last surprisingly long for an all natural deodorant. I do have to reapply halfway through the day, but well worth it.
Tanya S.
Tacoma, WA
Lavanila Fresh Vanilla Lemon Deodorant - 2oz uploaded by Tanya S.
This is my favorite product for 2015. this deodorant smells so good and lays all day. all natural. this it's a must try.
Victoria H.
Stephenville, TX
This deodorant smells absolutely AMAZING — however I find that it doesn’t keep my body odor at bay. I am always reapplying because I like the aspect of using a natural deodorant over one with aluminum.
Johnnie S.
Killeen, TX
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorite deodorants works really great, clean fresh smell. The price is a bit high but it does last a while and the smell is so worth it. I have bought it online or at target the only place I’ve seen them in a store.
Kayla S.
Columbia, SC
I bought this product because I wanted to switch to a clean deodorant, but unfortunately for me this one didn't do the trick. It smells great and goes on good but it only last two to three hours. Definitely didn't work for all day wear. I had to reapply several times throughout the day. Also leave a white mark on your clothes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
jacqueline G.
Las vegas, NV
il y a 3 ans
Antonia S. il y a un an
I love the lemon vanilla one! its light / not overpowering and just so fresh!