Add a Photo

By LAVANILA
#545 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant
Lavanila Deodorant Sport Luxe, 1.8 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands
Photos (7)
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
El Dorado Hls, CA
This stuff is so awesome. I workout and its able to keep me protected while being natural and safe. Plus the scent is awesome too! Not overpowering.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA
I agree that it doesn't last all day. But it smells awesome & goes on smoothly. First time buying this. I may try the other ones too.
Tisa S.
Tisa S.
Stafford, VA
May 15, 2017, 11:49 p.m.
Review for: Lavanila Deodorant Sport Luxe, 1.8 oz
As someone who tries to be very conscious about what she puts on her body, it was important to me to find a healthy deodorant that doesn't use aluminum and still keeps me smelling fresh. I have been using this deodorant for quite a while and while it doesn't work great if I'm doing a heavy workout, it does do a nice job as an everyday deodorant and you can feel good about using it too!!
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Happy Valley, OR
May 11, 2017, 9:26 p.m.
Review for: Lavanila Deodorant Sport Luxe, 1.8 oz
I love this deodorant! I've gone through like 14 other all natural ones, and this is the only to keep me dry and smelling fresh! It's $16 which is a little high, but it's worth it. I usually buy mine from amazon, or sehpora. I'd totally recommend this deodorant to others.
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Saint Paul, MN
Jan. 5, 2017, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Lavanila Deodorant Sport Luxe, 1.8 oz
This was a game changing deodorant for me ! I get it from Sephora and it seriously works so good ! Plus it's natural and doesn't have any funky ingredients! It lasts all day and doesn't give you a weird smell ! It's 16 dollars but it's worth every penny !
Gillian D.
Gillian D.
San Diego, CA
Jan. 31, 2017, 5:50 p.m.
Review for: Lavanila Deodorant Sport Luxe, 1.8 oz
Love the fact that this is healthy deoderant. Its an easy thing to switch to when trying to get all of your products healthier. Does it work as good as my old, chemical filled deoderant ?? No. It smells nice before you put it on, but for me it doesn't last near as long as my old stuff and I find my self stinky a few hours in. I'm going to keep giving it a try by applying more often throughout the day. But this is to be expected with healthy deoderant so overall I like this brand and scent a lot.
Martha P.
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Nov. 1, 2016, 3:04 p.m.
Review for: Lavanila Deodorant Sport Luxe, 1.8 oz
Guys this is great if Aluminum doesn't react well with your skin. And what that means is Aluminum will clog your pores and not allow any dead skin to fall off and you will end up with dark underarms. Now not everyones skin does this with regular deodorants containing Aluminum but some people's do. If you are that person you need this. Smells great doesn't have any yucky stuff and your underarms will slowly but surely clear up.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
Jan. 10, 2017, 1:26 p.m.
Review for: Lavanila Deodorant Sport Luxe, 1.8 oz
I prefer the sport even on days I'm not very active. You do need to apply more frequently than regular deodorant, but I think the health benefits outweigh the additional effort required. It's definitely something to get used to, because you smell more like your natural scent (not in a bad BO sort of way) than with other deodorants, and reapplication may vary from person to person based on a number of factors.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Richmond Hill, ON
April 24, 2017, 7:32 a.m.
Review for: Lavanila Deodorant Sport Luxe, 1.8 oz
I've switched over from antiperspirants to natural deodorants over a year now. Like most deodorants, this won't stop you from sweating. This has a great fresh smelling scent. I do find it you are doing vigorous work, that you will start to smell. I personally don't find that this works if you are looking to sweat a lot. But if you're in an office environment and sweat minimally, this would be a perfect deodorant.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Is anyone else getting an allergic reaction/rash from this? I started using this about 2 weeks ago, love the smell – but just a few days ago I noticed I had started to develop this red, uncomfortable rash on my underarm. Anyone else?