Add a Photo

By LAVANILA
Lavanila Deodorant Sport Luxe, 1.8 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands
Photos (7)
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
El Dorado Hls, CA

This stuff is so awesome. I workout and its able to keep me protected while being natural and safe. Plus the scent is awesome too! Not overpowering.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA

I agree that it doesn't last all day. But it smells awesome & goes on smoothly. First time buying this. I may try the other ones too.
Martha P.
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX

Guys this is great if Aluminum doesn't react well with your skin. And what that means is Aluminum will clog your pores and not allow any dead skin to fall off and you will end up with dark underarms. Now not everyones skin does this with regular deodorants containing Aluminum but some people's do. If you are that person you need this. Smells great doesn't have any yucky stuff and your underarms will slowly but surely clear up.
Gillian D.
Gillian D.
San Diego, CA

Love the fact that this is healthy deoderant. Its an easy thing to switch to when trying to get all of your products healthier. Does it work as good as my old, chemical filled deoderant ?? No. It smells nice before you put it on, but for me it doesn't last near as long as my old stuff and I find my self stinky a few hours in. I'm going to keep giving it a try by applying more often throughout the day. But this is to be expected with healthy deoderant so overall I like this brand and scent a lot.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH

I prefer the sport even on days I'm not very active. You do need to apply more frequently than regular deodorant, but I think the health benefits outweigh the additional effort required. It's definitely something to get used to, because you smell more like your natural scent (not in a bad BO sort of way) than with other deodorants, and reapplication may vary from person to person based on a number of factors.
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Saint Paul, MN

This was a game changing deodorant for me ! I get it from Sephora and it seriously works so good ! Plus it's natural and doesn't have any funky ingredients! It lasts all day and doesn't give you a weird smell ! It's 16 dollars but it's worth every penny !
Sara H.
Sara H.

Is anyone else getting an allergic reaction/rash from this? I started using this about 2 weeks ago, love the smell – but just a few days ago I noticed I had started to develop this red, uncomfortable rash on my underarm. Anyone else?

Join Now