BY LAVANILA

Lavanila Deodorant Sport Luxe, 1.8 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• Is anyone else getting an allergic reaction/rash from this? I star...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
Im 26, and this is my first true Holy Grail product - out of all my beauty stuff- face, body and makeup!

My armpits detoxed from aluminum laden anti-persperants in 2014. That was not fun but it was worth it.  The aluminum is what stains white tops yellow! Not sweat! Anyway, on to the product...

I love all their scents, but this is my favorite- it is light, clean and fresh.  This applies easily to the skin, no waiting for it to warm up, but it is also not balmy or oily at all.  It is a cream to powder formula almost.  It keeps me fresh even in the summer.  I really notice a difference when I forget to wear anything- this stuff is 100% effective.  I am more on the stinky side, so workouts do require extra application- no biggie.

I like the silver packaging of this one more tahn the brown as well.  There is a small amount of baking soda, it is the second to last ingredient.  This small amount does not bother my sensitive skin, whereas other baking soda formulas caused painful, swollen rashes.  It is so gentle, I can apply it after shaving!

Try it! You can get a mini size at Sephora! (perfect for travel :))
Tisa S.
Tisa S.
Stafford, VA
As someone who tries to be very conscious about what she puts on her body, it was important to me to find a healthy deodorant that doesn't use aluminum and still keeps me smelling fresh. I have been using this deodorant for quite a while and while it doesn't work great if I'm doing a heavy workout, it does do a nice job as an everyday deodorant and you can feel good about using it too!!
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Bremerton, WA
I really enjoy this deodorant. It has a very nice fresh just from the shower kinda scent and for me it lasts through most of the day. Raising my arms I can get a whiff of it throughout the day. I love that it is aluminum free also. Price is a little steep but doesn't keep me from buying it..
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
happy valley , OR
I love this deodorant! I've gone through like 14 other all natural ones, and this is the only to keep me dry and smelling fresh! It's $16 which is a little high, but it's worth it. I usually buy mine from amazon, or sehpora. I'd totally recommend this deodorant to others.
Martha S.
Martha S.
Boston, MA
As someone who spent the last year trying to go cruelty free, I started losing faith that I would ever find a good deodorant. I tried several other brands, all of which left me smelling worse than I would without deodorant. Lavinila Sport has a great fresh/clean scent and keeps me smelling good throughout my day. It can feel a bit sticky when you first put it on, but it's by far the best cruelty free option I've found. Well worth the extra few bucks!
Zoë V.
Zoë V.
Long Is City, NY
Honestly this was disappointing. It cost more than the other scents and claims to have better lasting protection from BO but honestly I think the normal La Vanilla deodorants are better. Don't waste your money with this one
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
I prefer the sport even on days I'm not very active. You do need to apply more frequently than regular deodorant, but I think the health benefits outweigh the additional effort required. It's definitely something to get used to, because you smell more like your natural scent (not in a bad BO sort of way) than with other deodorants, and reapplication may vary from person to person based on a number of factors.
Gillian D.
Gillian D.
San Diego, CA
Love the fact that this is healthy deoderant. Its an easy thing to switch to when trying to get all of your products healthier. Does it work as good as my old, chemical filled deoderant ?? No. It smells nice before you put it on, but for me it doesn't last near as long as my old stuff and I find my self stinky a few hours in. I'm going to keep giving it a try by applying more often throughout the day. But this is to be expected with healthy deoderant so overall I like this brand and scent a lot.
Martha P.
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Guys this is great if Aluminum doesn't react well with your skin. And what that means is Aluminum will clog your pores and not allow any dead skin to fall off and you will end up with dark underarms. Now not everyones skin does this with regular deodorants containing Aluminum but some people's do. If you are that person you need this. Smells great doesn't have any yucky stuff and your underarms will slowly but surely clear up.
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
This was a game changing deodorant for me ! I get it from Sephora and it seriously works so good ! Plus it's natural and doesn't have any funky ingredients! It lasts all day and doesn't give you a weird smell ! It's 16 dollars but it's worth every penny !
Sara H.
Sara H.
Is anyone else getting an allergic reaction/rash from this? I started using this about 2 weeks ago, love the smell – but just a few days ago I noticed I had started to develop this red, uncomfortable rash on my underarm. Anyone else?