BY LAVANILA

Lavanila Deodorant Sport Luxe, 1.8 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• Is anyone else getting an allergic reaction/rash from this? I st...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Cassidy N.
Mustang, OK
I was looking for a cruelty free deodorant that would work for me while working at a summer camp and this stuff works! I'm constantly in the heat and walking and running around and this isn't an antiperspirant, it even says that, but it keeps the Oder at bay. I definitely recommend, couldn't have gotten through the summer without this!
Amanda C.
Macomb, MI
I haven't tried any of the other scents but this one was by far my fav from what I smelled in the store. I purchased at Sephora about a month ago and so far I am really liking it. Definitely love the fact that this is a natural alternative over drugstore brands.
Brandi C.
Las Vegas
I really like this stuff because it doesn't contain aluminum which is found to cause cancer. This product doesn't help keep down the sweat but does a fine job covering up the bo smell. Some days I do smell through the fragrance but I will continue to use this because it is healthier than one with aluminum in it
A W.
I sweat, like a lot, and I hate the idea of using aluminum and chemical filled deodorants. I stumbled upon The Healthy Deodorant one day in line at Sephora, and am now fully hooked. It has a light, lovely scent, and now so do my armpits! Plus, I know I'm using something safer and more natural on my body.
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
It works, it works well, I was dry and no human BO to notice. It smells like dryer sheets, which I'm allergic to, so I went into a panic. It was overwhelming to me, but it was right under my nose so how could I miss it? I gave this to my husband- who adores it- and went to the Original which I adore.
Martha S.
Roxbury, MA
As someone who spent the last year trying to go cruelty free, I started losing faith that I would ever find a good deodorant. I tried several other brands, all of which left me smelling worse than I would without deodorant. Lavinila Sport has a great fresh/clean scent and keeps me smelling good throughout my day. It can feel a bit sticky when you first put it on, but it's by far the best cruelty free option I've found. Well worth the extra few bucks!
Chelsea S.
Mabank, TX
Ive been looking for a natural deodorant for years and I got this one after seeing it in a youtube video and I absolutely love it! I was afraid that it was going to smell like vanilla but it doesn't at all. It smells like really clean laundry and it works all day! I will be purchasing it again.
Vika S.
Such great deodorants, I have also the Lavender one. They both smell amazing and keep me that way. They don't keep you dry your sweat still comes out with is good because have a deodorant keep in the sweat is bad for your skin!
Marie E.
I really like the way this deodorant works for me. It's not 100% full proof but it's about 97% there so it's pretty good! I've tried 4 other all natural ones and two I was allergic to. The others didn't do a thing for me. I love that it's natural and safe too!
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
This was a game changing deodorant for me ! I get it from Sephora and it seriously works so good ! Plus it's natural and doesn't have any funky ingredients! It lasts all day and doesn't give you a weird smell ! It's 16 dollars but it's worth every penny !
Sara H.
Is anyone else getting an allergic reaction/rash from this? I started using this about 2 weeks ago, love the smell – but just a few days ago I noticed I had started to develop this red, uncomfortable rash on my underarm. Anyone else?