BY LAVANILA

Lavanila Deodorant Sport Luxe, 1.8 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• Is anyone else getting an allergic reaction/rash from this? I star...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA
I agree that it doesn't last all day. But it smells awesome & goes on smoothly. First time buying this. I may try the other ones too.
Tisa S.
Tisa S.
Stafford, VA
As someone who tries to be very conscious about what she puts on her body, it was important to me to find a healthy deodorant that doesn't use aluminum and still keeps me smelling fresh. I have been using this deodorant for quite a while and while it doesn't work great if I'm doing a heavy workout, it does do a nice job as an everyday deodorant and you can feel good about using it too!!
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Bremerton, WA
I really enjoy this deodorant. It has a very nice fresh just from the shower kinda scent and for me it lasts through most of the day. Raising my arms I can get a whiff of it throughout the day. I love that it is aluminum free also. Price is a little steep but doesn't keep me from buying it..
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Happy Valley, OR
I love this deodorant! I've gone through like 14 other all natural ones, and this is the only to keep me dry and smelling fresh! It's $16 which is a little high, but it's worth it. I usually buy mine from amazon, or sehpora. I'd totally recommend this deodorant to others.
Martha S.
Martha S.
Cambridge, MA
As someone who spent the last year trying to go cruelty free, I started losing faith that I would ever find a good deodorant. I tried several other brands, all of which left me smelling worse than I would without deodorant. Lavinila Sport has a great fresh/clean scent and keeps me smelling good throughout my day. It can feel a bit sticky when you first put it on, but it's by far the best cruelty free option I've found. Well worth the extra few bucks!
Martha P.
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Guys this is great if Aluminum doesn't react well with your skin. And what that means is Aluminum will clog your pores and not allow any dead skin to fall off and you will end up with dark underarms. Now not everyones skin does this with regular deodorants containing Aluminum but some people's do. If you are that person you need this. Smells great doesn't have any yucky stuff and your underarms will slowly but surely clear up.
Gillian D.
Gillian D.
San Diego, CA
Love the fact that this is healthy deoderant. Its an easy thing to switch to when trying to get all of your products healthier. Does it work as good as my old, chemical filled deoderant ?? No. It smells nice before you put it on, but for me it doesn't last near as long as my old stuff and I find my self stinky a few hours in. I'm going to keep giving it a try by applying more often throughout the day. But this is to be expected with healthy deoderant so overall I like this brand and scent a lot.
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
New Brighton, MN
This was a game changing deodorant for me ! I get it from Sephora and it seriously works so good ! Plus it's natural and doesn't have any funky ingredients! It lasts all day and doesn't give you a weird smell ! It's 16 dollars but it's worth every penny !
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
I prefer the sport even on days I'm not very active. You do need to apply more frequently than regular deodorant, but I think the health benefits outweigh the additional effort required. It's definitely something to get used to, because you smell more like your natural scent (not in a bad BO sort of way) than with other deodorants, and reapplication may vary from person to person based on a number of factors.
Helena L.
Helena L.
I received a sample size of this deodorant in a Sephora favourites kit and I was so excited to try it because I want to make the switch to a natural deodorant. The first time I used it I was in love with the clean refreshing scent which didn't go on thick or leave a film on my underarms like most deodorants do. It lasts several hours but I feel like you need to reapply it in order to get full wetness and odor protection throughout the day. I still plan on purchasing the full sized product.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Is anyone else getting an allergic reaction/rash from this? I started using this about 2 weeks ago, love the smell – but just a few days ago I noticed I had started to develop this red, uncomfortable rash on my underarm. Anyone else?