BY LAVANILA

Lavanila Deodorant Sport Luxe, 1.8 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• Is anyone else getting an allergic reaction/rash from this? I st...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tisa S.
Stafford, VA
As someone who tries to be very conscious about what she puts on her body, it was important to me to find a healthy deodorant that doesn't use aluminum and still keeps me smelling fresh. I have been using this deodorant for quite a while and while it doesn't work great if I'm doing a heavy workout, it does do a nice job as an everyday deodorant and you can feel good about using it too!!
Crystal T.
Bremerton, WA
I really enjoy this deodorant. It has a very nice fresh just from the shower kinda scent and for me it lasts through most of the day. Raising my arms I can get a whiff of it throughout the day. I love that it is aluminum free also. Price is a little steep but doesn't keep me from buying it..
Dominique M.
Damascus, OR
I love this deodorant! I've gone through like 14 other all natural ones, and this is the only to keep me dry and smelling fresh! It's $16 which is a little high, but it's worth it. I usually buy mine from amazon, or sehpora. I'd totally recommend this deodorant to others.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I want to love lavanilla deodorants. I have tried these deodorants several times. The deodorant goes on smoothly, smells awesome, and does not irritate the delicate underarm area, but.....unless you apply more than once during the day...your underarms will get a little smelly. I even used it in the winter when I don't get as sweaty as often but I still noticed odor. The product is a deodorant, not antiperspirant, it did nor deodorize, but I did not have any wetness.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Lavanila is a wonderful brand. I've been using the Lavanila vanilla grapefruit fragrance for years. When the brand developed a deodorant, I had to try it out of curiosity, and I'm happy I did! While this is a deodorant formulated for active lifestyles, it may not hold up after an intense one hour workout or a long run outdoors. However, if you do sweat a little more than 'normal' on a regular day without intense activity, you should try this out!
Amanda C.
Macomb, MI
I haven't tried any of the other scents but this one was by far my fav from what I smelled in the store. I purchased at Sephora about a month ago and so far I am really liking it. Definitely love the fact that this is a natural alternative over drugstore brands.
Chelsea S.
Mabank, TX
Ive been looking for a natural deodorant for years and I got this one after seeing it in a youtube video and I absolutely love it! I was afraid that it was going to smell like vanilla but it doesn't at all. It smells like really clean laundry and it works all day! I will be purchasing it again.
Martha S.
Roxbury, MA
As someone who spent the last year trying to go cruelty free, I started losing faith that I would ever find a good deodorant. I tried several other brands, all of which left me smelling worse than I would without deodorant. Lavinila Sport has a great fresh/clean scent and keeps me smelling good throughout my day. It can feel a bit sticky when you first put it on, but it's by far the best cruelty free option I've found. Well worth the extra few bucks!
Zoë V.
Astoria , NY
Honestly this was disappointing. It cost more than the other scents and claims to have better lasting protection from BO but honestly I think the normal La Vanilla deodorants are better. Don't waste your money with this one
Elizabeth W.
Kettering, OH
I love the smell of this deodorant! I will say I do notice odor after about eight hours of wear. It goes on well and washes off easily in the shower. I just wish it held up better in regards to odor.
Sara H.
Is anyone else getting an allergic reaction/rash from this? I started using this about 2 weeks ago, love the smell – but just a few days ago I noticed I had started to develop this red, uncomfortable rash on my underarm. Anyone else?