BY LAVANILA

Lavanila Deodorant Sport Luxe, 1.8 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• Is anyone else getting an allergic reaction/rash from this? I st...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
Im 26, and this is my first true Holy Grail product - out of all my beauty stuff- face, body and makeup!

My armpits detoxed from aluminum laden anti-persperants in 2014. That was not fun but it was worth it.  The aluminum is what stains white tops yellow! Not sweat! Anyway, on to the product...

I love all their scents, but this is my favorite- it is light, clean and fresh.  This applies easily to the skin, no waiting for it to warm up, but it is also not balmy or oily at all.  It is a cream to powder formula almost.  It keeps me fresh even in the summer.  I really notice a difference when I forget to wear anything- this stuff is 100% effective.  I am more on the stinky side, so workouts do require extra application- no biggie.

I like the silver packaging of this one more tahn the brown as well.  There is a small amount of baking soda, it is the second to last ingredient.  This small amount does not bother my sensitive skin, whereas other baking soda formulas caused painful, swollen rashes.  It is so gentle, I can apply it after shaving!

Try it! You can get a mini size at Sephora! (perfect for travel :))
Gillian D.
San Diego, CA
Love the fact that this is healthy deoderant. Its an easy thing to switch to when trying to get all of your products healthier. Does it work as good as my old, chemical filled deoderant ?? No. It smells nice before you put it on, but for me it doesn't last near as long as my old stuff and I find my self stinky a few hours in. I'm going to keep giving it a try by applying more often throughout the day. But this is to be expected with healthy deoderant so overall I like this brand and scent a lot.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
I prefer the sport even on days I'm not very active. You do need to apply more frequently than regular deodorant, but I think the health benefits outweigh the additional effort required. It's definitely something to get used to, because you smell more like your natural scent (not in a bad BO sort of way) than with other deodorants, and reapplication may vary from person to person based on a number of factors.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I started using this probably 3 weeks ago. It was definitely a hard transition from regular deodorant but i am so happy I did. I had to detox my underarms first with Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing then I put [product:braggs-organic-apple-cider--vinegar-] on it to bring the ph back and starting right in the with lavanila. I love this stuff. It has a great smell and holds for the most part of the day! Some days that I am sweating more I do tend to have to reapply.
Tisa S.
Stafford, VA
As someone who tries to be very conscious about what she puts on her body, it was important to me to find a healthy deodorant that doesn't use aluminum and still keeps me smelling fresh. I have been using this deodorant for quite a while and while it doesn't work great if I'm doing a heavy workout, it does do a nice job as an everyday deodorant and you can feel good about using it too!!
Crystal T.
Bremerton, WA
I really enjoy this deodorant. It has a very nice fresh just from the shower kinda scent and for me it lasts through most of the day. Raising my arms I can get a whiff of it throughout the day. I love that it is aluminum free also. Price is a little steep but doesn't keep me from buying it..
Dominique M.
Damascus, OR
I love this deodorant! I've gone through like 14 other all natural ones, and this is the only to keep me dry and smelling fresh! It's $16 which is a little high, but it's worth it. I usually buy mine from amazon, or sehpora. I'd totally recommend this deodorant to others.
Michelle E.
it doesn’t totally work as well as normal deodorant, but it is the bet organic one i’ve found. i use it at night, but still use normal deodorant during the day. the price is good and i’m satisfied i can cut my use of toxic deodorant ingredients in half
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
I recently did some research on the ingredients in deodorant and found some scary stuff. I decided to look into all natural healthy deodorant and I found this stuff at Sephora so I thought I'd go ahead and try it out. I'm so glad I did because I love it. I do have to warn, it does take about a week of getting your body used to it. Through the first week I would have to reapply this deodorant maybe 3 times a day for it to really work, but after that I went to only applying it in the morning. This doesn't really act as an antiperspirant, but it does mask your smell! It has a good fresh deodorant scent. Trust me if you give it a week this deodorant will be your new favorite! It's nice remembering ever time you apply your deodorant, you aren't hurting your body!
Katy A.
Harrison, NJ
Have been trying to switch from pharmacy-brand deodorants because my body seems to have undergone a hormone change or something and they don't work as well anymore. Have always eyed Lavanila in Sephoa and finally went ahead and bought a stick. Have been using for about a month and while it took a while for my body to get used to fewer chemicals, I really like this stuff! It isn't an antiperspirant, so I do still sweat with it on. And towards the end of a really long day, I may smell a little musky. BUT I really do think it's much better for you and works on days where you aren't super-active / running around for 14 hours.
Sara H.
Is anyone else getting an allergic reaction/rash from this? I started using this about 2 weeks ago, love the smell – but just a few days ago I noticed I had started to develop this red, uncomfortable rash on my underarm. Anyone else?