BY LAVANILA

Lavanila Deodorant Sport Luxe, 1.8 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Buy on Sephora
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Mabank, TX
Ive been looking for a natural deodorant for years and I got this one after seeing it in a youtube video and I absolutely love it! I was afraid that it was going to smell like vanilla but it doesn't at all. It smells like really clean laundry and it works all day! I will be purchasing it again.
Joselete M.
Joselete M.
Chula Vista, CA
Love to Smell like laundry soap?!!! This scent is nice and just perfect for those who prefers. Not so much longevity for sports activity, but perfect enough for running errands and sweaty hot days. Reapplication is much needed throughout the day.. Atleast for me!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Macomb, MI
I haven't tried any of the other scents but this one was by far my fav from what I smelled in the store. I purchased at Sephora about a month ago and so far I am really liking it. Definitely love the fact that this is a natural alternative over drugstore brands.
Marie E.
Marie E.
I really like the way this deodorant works for me. It's not 100% full proof but it's about 97% there so it's pretty good! I've tried 4 other all natural ones and two I was allergic to. The others didn't do a thing for me. I love that it's natural and safe too!
Sherry P.
Sherry P.
SmartSport technology blends antibacterial, antimicrobial, and nourishing actives. Has a strong scent of laundry soap, and is also free of harsh chemicals like (aluminum, silicone, petrochemicals, propylene glycol). Feel smooth and soft when on.
Vika S.
Vika S.
Ridgefield, WA
Such great deodorants, I have also the Lavender one. They both smell amazing and keep me that way. They don't keep you dry your sweat still comes out with is good because have a deodorant keep in the sweat is bad for your skin!
Zoë V.
Zoë V.
Long Is City, NY
Honestly this was disappointing. It cost more than the other scents and claims to have better lasting protection from BO but honestly I think the normal La Vanilla deodorants are better. Don't waste your money with this one
Marianna S.
Marianna S.
I'm usually not to fond of natural deodorants because I never feel like they actually work for me. This one, however works pretty well! The scent is really nice & it lasts a lot longer than most natural deodorants!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Kettering, OH
I love the smell of this deodorant! I will say I do notice odor after about eight hours of wear. It goes on well and washes off easily in the shower. I just wish it held up better in regards to odor.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
El Dorado Hls, CA
This stuff is so awesome. I workout and its able to keep me protected while being natural and safe. Plus the scent is awesome too! Not overpowering.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Is anyone else getting an allergic reaction/rash from this? I started using this about 2 weeks ago, love the smell – but just a few days ago I noticed I had started to develop this red, uncomfortable rash on my underarm. Anyone else?