BY LAVANILA

Lavanila Deodorant Sport Luxe, 1.8 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• Is anyone else getting an allergic reaction/rash from this? I st...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
I prefer the sport even on days I'm not very active. You do need to apply more frequently than regular deodorant, but I think the health benefits outweigh the additional effort required. It's definitely something to get used to, because you smell more like your natural scent (not in a bad BO sort of way) than with other deodorants, and reapplication may vary from person to person based on a number of factors.
Tisa S.
Stafford, VA
As someone who tries to be very conscious about what she puts on her body, it was important to me to find a healthy deodorant that doesn't use aluminum and still keeps me smelling fresh. I have been using this deodorant for quite a while and while it doesn't work great if I'm doing a heavy workout, it does do a nice job as an everyday deodorant and you can feel good about using it too!!
Crystal T.
Bremerton, WA
I really enjoy this deodorant. It has a very nice fresh just from the shower kinda scent and for me it lasts through most of the day. Raising my arms I can get a whiff of it throughout the day. I love that it is aluminum free also. Price is a little steep but doesn't keep me from buying it..
Dominique M.
Damascus , OR
I love this deodorant! I've gone through like 14 other all natural ones, and this is the only to keep me dry and smelling fresh! It's $16 which is a little high, but it's worth it. I usually buy mine from amazon, or sehpora. I'd totally recommend this deodorant to others.
Michelle E.
it doesn’t totally work as well as normal deodorant, but it is the bet organic one i’ve found. i use it at night, but still use normal deodorant during the day. the price is good and i’m satisfied i can cut my use of toxic deodorant ingredients in half
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
I recently did some research on the ingredients in deodorant and found some scary stuff. I decided to look into all natural healthy deodorant and I found this stuff at Sephora so I thought I'd go ahead and try it out. I'm so glad I did because I love it. I do have to warn, it does take about a week of getting your body used to it. Through the first week I would have to reapply this deodorant maybe 3 times a day for it to really work, but after that I went to only applying it in the morning. This doesn't really act as an antiperspirant, but it does mask your smell! It has a good fresh deodorant scent. Trust me if you give it a week this deodorant will be your new favorite! It's nice remembering ever time you apply your deodorant, you aren't hurting your body!
Katy A.
Harrison, NJ
Have been trying to switch from pharmacy-brand deodorants because my body seems to have undergone a hormone change or something and they don't work as well anymore. Have always eyed Lavanila in Sephoa and finally went ahead and bought a stick. Have been using for about a month and while it took a while for my body to get used to fewer chemicals, I really like this stuff! It isn't an antiperspirant, so I do still sweat with it on. And towards the end of a really long day, I may smell a little musky. BUT I really do think it's much better for you and works on days where you aren't super-active / running around for 14 hours.
Gillian M.
I usually make my own deodorant with coconut oil and shea butter, but I don't like to use that when I'm wearing silk or other delicate fabrics. This stuff is perfect- I find that a lot of natural deodorants are sprays or roll ons so I appreciate that this is a stick. I tend to sweat a lot and stress sweat, which smells awful. This does the trick, and is one of the first deodorants (including "clinical strength" products that I've tried in the past) that doesn't leave me smelling gross and with wet pits. Pricey for deodorant (when you're used to drug store prices) but definitely worth it.
Kat C.
I want to give this a million stars!!! Such a beautiful product, lovely smell and actually does what it's suppose to! If you are use to other deodorants that go on and leave a wet, tacky feeling behind, this will take some time to get use to. After having babies, my body changed, and everything I tried didn't leave me feeling confident that I didn't smell. This actually did, I know I don't smell when I have this one. I actually have a stash, just incase it sells out and I can't get more!
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I want to love lavanilla deodorants. I have tried these deodorants several times. The deodorant goes on smoothly, smells awesome, and does not irritate the delicate underarm area, but.....unless you apply more than once during the day...your underarms will get a little smelly. I even used it in the winter when I don't get as sweaty as often but I still noticed odor. The product is a deodorant, not antiperspirant, it did nor deodorize, but I did not have any wetness.
Sara H.
Is anyone else getting an allergic reaction/rash from this? I started using this about 2 weeks ago, love the smell – but just a few days ago I noticed I had started to develop this red, uncomfortable rash on my underarm. Anyone else?