BY LAVANILA

Lavanila Deodorant Sport Luxe, 1.8 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• Is anyone else getting an allergic reaction/rash from this? I st...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Marie E.
Marie E.
I really like the way this deodorant works for me. It's not 100% full proof but it's about 97% there so it's pretty good! I've tried 4 other all natural ones and two I was allergic to. The others didn't do a thing for me. I love that it's natural and safe too!
Sherry P.
Sherry P.
SmartSport technology blends antibacterial, antimicrobial, and nourishing actives. Has a strong scent of laundry soap, and is also free of harsh chemicals like (aluminum, silicone, petrochemicals, propylene glycol). Feel smooth and soft when on.
Vika S.
Vika S.
Such great deodorants, I have also the Lavender one. They both smell amazing and keep me that way. They don't keep you dry your sweat still comes out with is good because have a deodorant keep in the sweat is bad for your skin!
Marianna S.
Marianna S.
I'm usually not to fond of natural deodorants because I never feel like they actually work for me. This one, however works pretty well! The scent is really nice & it lasts a lot longer than most natural deodorants!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Kettering, OH
I love the smell of this deodorant! I will say I do notice odor after about eight hours of wear. It goes on well and washes off easily in the shower. I just wish it held up better in regards to odor.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
El Dorado Hls, CA
This stuff is so awesome. I workout and its able to keep me protected while being natural and safe. Plus the scent is awesome too! Not overpowering.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA
I agree that it doesn't last all day. But it smells awesome & goes on smoothly. First time buying this. I may try the other ones too.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
Im 26, and this is my first true Holy Grail product - out of all my beauty stuff- face, body and makeup!

My armpits detoxed from aluminum laden anti-persperants in 2014. That was not fun but it was worth it.  The aluminum is what stains white tops yellow! Not sweat! Anyway, on to the product...

I love all their scents, but this is my favorite- it is light, clean and fresh.  This applies easily to the skin, no waiting for it to warm up, but it is also not balmy or oily at all.  It is a cream to powder formula almost.  It keeps me fresh even in the summer.  I really notice a difference when I forget to wear anything- this stuff is 100% effective.  I am more on the stinky side, so workouts do require extra application- no biggie.

I like the silver packaging of this one more tahn the brown as well.  There is a small amount of baking soda, it is the second to last ingredient.  This small amount does not bother my sensitive skin, whereas other baking soda formulas caused painful, swollen rashes.  It is so gentle, I can apply it after shaving!

Try it! You can get a mini size at Sephora! (perfect for travel :))
Tessa B.
Tessa B.
Redwood City, CA
I’ve been using this deodorant for over a year now, and I really do love it. It is a deodorant you will probably need to reapply, but it smells amazing and I think works very well. It took a few weeks after using anti perspiration’s to finally get that icky stink smell I feel you’re constantly left with, but it’s worth pushing through the first few weeks because it’s SO much better not to be using that junk under your arms!
Tisa S.
Tisa S.
Stafford, VA
As someone who tries to be very conscious about what she puts on her body, it was important to me to find a healthy deodorant that doesn't use aluminum and still keeps me smelling fresh. I have been using this deodorant for quite a while and while it doesn't work great if I'm doing a heavy workout, it does do a nice job as an everyday deodorant and you can feel good about using it too!!
Sara H.
Sara H.
Is anyone else getting an allergic reaction/rash from this? I started using this about 2 weeks ago, love the smell – but just a few days ago I noticed I had started to develop this red, uncomfortable rash on my underarm. Anyone else?