BY LAVANILA

Lavanila Deodorant Sport Luxe, 1.8 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• Is anyone else getting an allergic reaction/rash from this? I st...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
I recently did some research on the ingredients in deodorant and found some scary stuff. I decided to look into all natural healthy deodorant and I found this stuff at Sephora so I thought I'd go ahead and try it out. I'm so glad I did because I love it. I do have to warn, it does take about a week of getting your body used to it. Through the first week I would have to reapply this deodorant maybe 3 times a day for it to really work, but after that I went to only applying it in the morning. This doesn't really act as an antiperspirant, but it does mask your smell! It has a good fresh deodorant scent. Trust me if you give it a week this deodorant will be your new favorite! It's nice remembering ever time you apply your deodorant, you aren't hurting your body!
Gillian M.
I usually make my own deodorant with coconut oil and shea butter, but I don't like to use that when I'm wearing silk or other delicate fabrics. This stuff is perfect- I find that a lot of natural deodorants are sprays or roll ons so I appreciate that this is a stick. I tend to sweat a lot and stress sweat, which smells awful. This does the trick, and is one of the first deodorants (including "clinical strength" products that I've tried in the past) that doesn't leave me smelling gross and with wet pits. Pricey for deodorant (when you're used to drug store prices) but definitely worth it.
Kat C.
I want to give this a million stars!!! Such a beautiful product, lovely smell and actually does what it's suppose to! If you are use to other deodorants that go on and leave a wet, tacky feeling behind, this will take some time to get use to. After having babies, my body changed, and everything I tried didn't leave me feeling confident that I didn't smell. This actually did, I know I don't smell when I have this one. I actually have a stash, just incase it sells out and I can't get more!
Cassidy N.
Mustang, OK
I was looking for a cruelty free deodorant that would work for me while working at a summer camp and this stuff works! I'm constantly in the heat and walking and running around and this isn't an antiperspirant, it even says that, but it keeps the Oder at bay. I definitely recommend, couldn't have gotten through the summer without this!
Brandi C.
Las Vegas
I really like this stuff because it doesn't contain aluminum which is found to cause cancer. This product doesn't help keep down the sweat but does a fine job covering up the bo smell. Some days I do smell through the fragrance but I will continue to use this because it is healthier than one with aluminum in it
A W.
I sweat, like a lot, and I hate the idea of using aluminum and chemical filled deodorants. I stumbled upon The Healthy Deodorant one day in line at Sephora, and am now fully hooked. It has a light, lovely scent, and now so do my armpits! Plus, I know I'm using something safer and more natural on my body.
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
It works, it works well, I was dry and no human BO to notice. It smells like dryer sheets, which I'm allergic to, so I went into a panic. It was overwhelming to me, but it was right under my nose so how could I miss it? I gave this to my husband- who adores it- and went to the Original which I adore.
Joselete M.
Chula Vista, CA
Love to Smell like laundry soap?!!! This scent is nice and just perfect for those who prefers. Not so much longevity for sports activity, but perfect enough for running errands and sweaty hot days. Reapplication is much needed throughout the day.. Atleast for me!
Marie E.
I really like the way this deodorant works for me. It's not 100% full proof but it's about 97% there so it's pretty good! I've tried 4 other all natural ones and two I was allergic to. The others didn't do a thing for me. I love that it's natural and safe too!
Sherry P.
SmartSport technology blends antibacterial, antimicrobial, and nourishing actives. Has a strong scent of laundry soap, and is also free of harsh chemicals like (aluminum, silicone, petrochemicals, propylene glycol). Feel smooth and soft when on.
Sara H.
Is anyone else getting an allergic reaction/rash from this? I started using this about 2 weeks ago, love the smell – but just a few days ago I noticed I had started to develop this red, uncomfortable rash on my underarm. Anyone else?