BY LAVANILA

Lavanila Deodorant Sport Luxe, 1.8 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• Is anyone else getting an allergic reaction/rash from this? I st...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Casey B.
Pittsburgh, PA
If you're a fan of truly all natural deodorants, this is definitely the best of the best! It smells amazing and gets the job done. I switch back and forth between this for my every day deodorant and Dove dry spray when I need something stronger; like for hot, humid days and/or work outs. Great product!
Tessa B.
Reno, NV
So worth it!
I have tried Sooooooo many different natural and aluminum free deodorants and NONE even compare to this. This deodorant smells nice and fresh and works just as well as a regular deodorant. It also has a green 3 score on thinkdirty. This is my forever deodorant!
Alex C.
Jacksonville
This stuff works, but it turned my armpits very dark due to the baking soda in it. The baking soda is too alkaline for thin skin like an underarm area. I won’t buy it again until they change the formula.
Annelise G.
Newburyport, MA
I’ve been a loyal Lavanila fan for a couple years now. I love how easily it goes on and how long it lasts. Sure, it’s natural deodorant so you may need a refresh if going from morning to night, but I would expect that from any aluminum-free offering.
Kaylie P.
Regular deodorant has some really harmful ingredients linked to cancer and Alzheimer’s so a while back I switched to natural ones. This one is by far the best! It may not keep you from sweating but it will leave you smelling good and hold up under just daily sweat.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I started using this probably 3 weeks ago. It was definitely a hard transition from regular deodorant but i am so happy I did. I had to detox my underarms first with Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay then I put [product:braggs-organic-apple-cider--vinegar-] on it to bring the ph back and starting right in the with lavanila. I love this stuff. It has a great smell and holds for the most part of the day! Some days that I am sweating more I do tend to have to reapply.
Tessa B.
Redwood City, CA
I’ve been using this deodorant for over a year now, and I really do love it. It is a deodorant you will probably need to reapply, but it smells amazing and I think works very well. It took a few weeks after using anti perspiration’s to finally get that icky stink smell I feel you’re constantly left with, but it’s worth pushing through the first few weeks because it’s SO much better not to be using that junk under your arms!
Michelle E.
it doesn’t totally work as well as normal deodorant, but it is the bet organic one i’ve found. i use it at night, but still use normal deodorant during the day. the price is good and i’m satisfied i can cut my use of toxic deodorant ingredients in half
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
Im 26, and this is my first true Holy Grail product - out of all my beauty stuff- face, body and makeup!

My armpits detoxed from aluminum laden anti-persperants in 2014. That was not fun but it was worth it.  The aluminum is what stains white tops yellow! Not sweat! Anyway, on to the product...

I love all their scents, but this is my favorite- it is light, clean and fresh.  This applies easily to the skin, no waiting for it to warm up, but it is also not balmy or oily at all.  It is a cream to powder formula almost.  It keeps me fresh even in the summer.  I really notice a difference when I forget to wear anything- this stuff is 100% effective.  I am more on the stinky side, so workouts do require extra application- no biggie.

I like the silver packaging of this one more tahn the brown as well.  There is a small amount of baking soda, it is the second to last ingredient.  This small amount does not bother my sensitive skin, whereas other baking soda formulas caused painful, swollen rashes.  It is so gentle, I can apply it after shaving!

Try it! You can get a mini size at Sephora! (perfect for travel :))
Katy A.
Harrison, NJ
Have been trying to switch from pharmacy-brand deodorants because my body seems to have undergone a hormone change or something and they don't work as well anymore. Have always eyed Lavanila in Sephoa and finally went ahead and bought a stick. Have been using for about a month and while it took a while for my body to get used to fewer chemicals, I really like this stuff! It isn't an antiperspirant, so I do still sweat with it on. And towards the end of a really long day, I may smell a little musky. BUT I really do think it's much better for you and works on days where you aren't super-active / running around for 14 hours.
Sara H.
Is anyone else getting an allergic reaction/rash from this? I started using this about 2 weeks ago, love the smell – but just a few days ago I noticed I had started to develop this red, uncomfortable rash on my underarm. Anyone else?