Lava Flo 3/4

Lava Flo 3/4" Dual Barrel Styling System, 1ct

BY LAVA FLO

Create defined curls, loose waves or anything in between. Unique design provides ultimate styling control for straightening or creative detailing. Lava ceramic infused with tourmaline provides an ultra smooth surface and produce negative ions to add shine in any hair type. Instant heat and recovery up to 450 F. Features professional ceramic heating system with pro high heat, variable temperature control, on / off switch, indicator light and 9 ft. swivel power cord. see more...

Lava Flo 3/4
Lava Flo 3/4" Dual Barrel Styling System, 1ct
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this because I read so many great reviews. I did not find this product my favorite. The dual barrel is hard for me. My hair is super thick and I thought this would be great but it makes it harder actually.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how I can use this styler to do multiple looks with. I've used it to do right curls and loose beachy waves ad even a crimped style. It's must have in my styling products
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
This styler makes my hair have cute beachy waves that look super natural. It heats up fast
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
Astoria, OR
Easy to use, heats up fast, doesn't damage my hair, and the results = stunning waves. I like the look and feel. It feels of quality material, not cheap. Great for day or night look. Salon quality.
Gaby H.
Gaby H.
This is one of my go to's when I want to go out but don't have a lot of time, it makes it so easy to do curls, waves, crimping, especially. This not only heats up fast but it is so easy to use even if you have not have experience with a styling tool as such