BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsLav Lashes

by Lav Lashes

HIGH QUALITY! Not 3 but 5 magnets for more hold and support, feels completely natural and light weight. LAV Magnetic Eyelashes are 3D and handmade. Bold enough for special occasions.; EASY TO APPLY, shake well before use, draw the liquid magnetic eyeliner and apply to the eye. Carefully grab the lashes and place them close to your eye, the magnetic eyelash will adhere to the liner automatically.; MESS FREE AND SAFE, no gunky glue residue on your false lashes, eliminating irritation to your eyes and damage to your natural eyelashes.; EASY TO REMOVE, remove lashes by gently pulling the lashes form the eyeliner, remove the eyeliner as you would any other eyeliner.; Our Magnetic Liquid Eyeliner can be used with or without the magnetic eyelashes. It is Black in color, long lasting, smudge resistant and waterproof. It can be used with any magnetic eyelashes, it dries quickly, and you get 30+ uses per bottle. Simple enough for daily use.

Lav Lashes Magnetic Eyeliner and Magnetic Eyelashes - No Glue - Reusable False Lashes, Natural Look - Black liquid Eyeliner - 5 Magnets Fake Eyelashes ? Are these as great as they appear? How long does the magnetic strip last and has anyone seen them in other colors more appealing for redheads?
[product:magnetic-eyeliner-and-magnetic-eyelashes-no-glue-reusable-false-lashes-natural-look-black-liquid-eyeliner-5-magnets-fake-eyelashes] Has anyone tried these? I got some from BoxyCharm but I CANNOT get the liner off without scrubbing. What am I doing wrong?
What lash brand do you recommend for a first time user? [product:magnetic-eyeliner-and-magnetic-eyelashes-no-glue-reusable-false-lashes-natural-look-black-liquid-eyeliner-5-magnets-fake-eyelashes] ? Longay 5 Pair Handmade Long Black False Eyelashes Natural Lashes
Start your review of Lav Lashes Magnetic Eyeliner and Magnetic Eyelashes - No Glue - Reusable False Lashes, Natural Look - Black liquid Eyeliner - 5 Magnets Fake Eyelashes!
Valerie M.
Lav Lashes Magnetic Eyeliner and Magnetic Eyelashes - No Glue - Reusable False Lashes, Natural Look - Black liquid Eyeliner - 5 Magnets Fake Eyelashes uploaded by Valerie M.
My forever go to lashes, no more glue for me these lashes are so easy breezy and quick to apply just the perfect pop on and go
Shaye G.
Lav Lashes Magnetic Eyeliner and Magnetic Eyelashes - No Glue - Reusable False Lashes, Natural Look - Black liquid Eyeliner - 5 Magnets Fake Eyelashes uploaded by Shaye G.
This review is for Moxie Magnetic Lashes in Sassy. They’re easy to apply and beautiful!
Tierny R.
Las Vegas, NV
Lav Lashes Magnetic Eyeliner and Magnetic Eyelashes - No Glue - Reusable False Lashes, Natural Look - Black liquid Eyeliner - 5 Magnets Fake Eyelashes uploaded by Tierny R.
Love how easy it was to put the lashies on and how they look . Stays on all day as well . Only thing is that my lashes are from lashies not here but could not find them on here to review . Sorry !
Gloria S.
Lav Lashes Magnetic Eyeliner and Magnetic Eyelashes - No Glue - Reusable False Lashes, Natural Look - Black liquid Eyeliner - 5 Magnets Fake Eyelashes uploaded by Gloria S.
These are the Dusty Lashes by Moxie Lash. These are the most comfortable magnetic lashes I've tried. You barely know you have them on and the are reasonably priced. The color is a bluish purple. Soooooo pretty
member-cdc163
scranton
Lav Lashes Magnetic Eyeliner and Magnetic Eyelashes - No Glue - Reusable False Lashes, Natural Look - Black liquid Eyeliner - 5 Magnets Fake Eyelashes uploaded by member-cdc163
Purchased at: Amazon
I really love this eyeliner glue because The lashes stick very well but please do not leave it out very long because it will dry fast💗
Cecilia  P.
Bellflower, CA
Lav Lashes Magnetic Eyeliner and Magnetic Eyelashes - No Glue - Reusable False Lashes, Natural Look - Black liquid Eyeliner - 5 Magnets Fake Eyelashes uploaded by Cecilia  P.
Lav Lashes Magnetic Eyeliner and Magnetic Eyelashes - No Glue - Reusable False Lashes, Natural Look - Black liquid Eyeliner - 5 Magnets Fake Eyelashes I absolutely love how beautiful these lashes look on me!! Yes, it’s kind of a splurge but oh so worth it. Love them so much!
Natalia  B.
Mascotte, FL
Lav Lashes Magnetic Eyeliner and Magnetic Eyelashes - No Glue - Reusable False Lashes, Natural Look - Black liquid Eyeliner - 5 Magnets Fake Eyelashes uploaded by Natalia  B.
One of the best lashes I’ve tried! I love them! I don’t need to worry about my lashes not staying on for as long as I need to
Kathryn M.
arlington, WA
Lav Lashes Magnetic Eyeliner and Magnetic Eyelashes - No Glue - Reusable False Lashes, Natural Look - Black liquid Eyeliner - 5 Magnets Fake Eyelashes uploaded by Kathryn M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Honestly, I was really skeptical about getting these magnetic false lashes. But after some research and looking at everything I finally decided that it was worth a shot. I could never figure out how to put on normal lashes with the adhesive glue I was just clueless, with these lashes they are so easy to put on, so easy to adjust and just as easy to take off. Let's just a couple swipes of the magnetic eyeliner your lashes will stay on all day. I wore them to school, in the hot heat as I sweat and in the rain these bad boys will not come off without without you physically helping them off as long as you apply the right amount of eyeliner. The magnets on the lashes as well as the magnet fragments in the eyeliner are not enough to do any harm to your health or skin. Pro tip as soon as you take off your eyelashes wipe off the excess eyeliner on the magnets and put back in the box that they came in, wash your face and carry on with your day.
Kezhal D.
Fort Worth, TX
Lav Lashes Magnetic Eyeliner and Magnetic Eyelashes - No Glue - Reusable False Lashes, Natural Look - Black liquid Eyeliner - 5 Magnets Fake Eyelashes uploaded by Kezhal D.
The liner works! I hated the lashes that came with it though... I heard Moxie Lashes is better, so I’ll be trying that next!
Karin K.
Orlando, FL
Lav Lashes Magnetic Eyeliner and Magnetic Eyelashes - No Glue - Reusable False Lashes, Natural Look - Black liquid Eyeliner - 5 Magnets Fake Eyelashes uploaded by Karin K.
For some reason I cannot find these lashes anywhere nor can I scan them in because they do not have a barcode on the package. All over Facebook I kept seeing these lashes and on a couple YouTube Pages as well. They are freaking gorgeous. They go on super easy and they stay on without worry. The magnetic liner is very easy to apply and it's the same consistency as other liquid liners. It has a very nice fine tip so it's easy to be very precise with your liner. Put on one coat but it dry put on the second coat let it dry drop your Lashes in place. I have never used lashes this easy before now.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Letha G.
Chesapeake, VA
il y a 8 mois
Cynthia G.
Lecanto, FL
il y a 9 mois
Lav Lashes Magnetic Eyeliner and Magnetic Eyelashes - No Glue - Reusable False Lashes, Natural Look - Black liquid Eyeliner - 5 Magnets Fake Eyelashes Has anyone tried these? I got some from BoxyCharm but I CANNOT get the liner off without scrubbing. What am I doing wrong?
Amanda S. il y a 9 mois
I just came across these eyelashes that have black eyeliner glue. I’m going to try it out bc the magnetic lashes I love the liner but the lashes are so bulky with the magnets on them. However, to answer your question, no I’ve never had an issue with the liner not coming off, actually just the opposite. The brand I purchased from Amazon they are the first ones I’ve ever had and tried. Bc I’d tried the glue on lashes once and I thought the magnetic would be way less mess and easier to apply, plus you receive black eyeliner too, but I didn’t realize the magnets would be bulky and irritating and the liner peels and flakes off. Anyhow the lashes with black glue eyeliner are called Streiching Lashes.
Bobbijo S.
il y a 10 mois
Deanna I. il y a 10 mois
Try the magnetic eyeliner with lashes with clear eyeliner if you're not great with eyeliner. If you're good with eyeliner then use the color. I personally don't like the glue it irritates my eyes and they tear up, also it causes my eyelids irritation. As far as style and length of time, it's a personal choice. I prefer to take mine off each night and I wear a natural looking length. Experiment with a few and see what you like, you can find cheap ones in drug stores be and then you get the good ones once you're ready. Hope you have fun and success 😉