BeautyFaceFacial Skincarelauren napier
- Natural FLAUNT Cleansing Wipes (Parade, 50 Individually Packaged Wipes)

by lauren napier

FLAUNT by LAUREN NAPIER pro-aging, facial cleansing wipes remove stubborn makeup, pollution, and impurities from the skin’s surface while nourishing advanced skin complexions. Noni Extract, Pink Guava, Lycopene and Selenium make this a highly luxurious formula. Guava provides Vitamin K, an excellent skin healer that stimulates collagen production, while also improving blood coagulation, beneficial in treating dark circles, spider veins, rosacea, and splotchiness of skin. Noni is rich in Vitamin C, tackling adult acne, rough or dry skin, and dark spots. Selenium preserves skin’s elasticity and Lycopene protects skin from being damaged by harsh UV rays as well as environmental pollution. Treasure - (5) individually packaged facial cleansing wipes Prize - (15) individually packaged facial cleansing wipes Parade - (50) individually packaged facial cleansing wipes - All packaging is 100% recyclable - Paraben free, Sulfate free, Cruelty free - Made in America using sustainable technologies & renewable energies

FLAUNT By Lauren Napier Pro-Aging, Facial Cleansing Wipes Remove Stubborn Makeup, Pollution, & Impurities From The Skin’s Surface While Nourishing Advanced Skin Complexions; Noni Extract, Pink Guava, Lycopene + Selenium Make This A Highly Luxurious Formula, Which Helps Stimulate Collagen Production, Fade Dark Spots, & Protect The Skin From Environmental Stressors/Pollution; Perfectly Packaged To Fit Into A Pocket, Evening Clutch Or Gym Bag. No Matter Where You Cleanse, Your Skin Will Feel Clean + Energized!; Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Cruelty Free; Made In America Using Sustainable Technologies & Renewable Energies

¿Me ayuda a retirar todo el maquillaje?
¿Retira todo el maquillaje? quisiera poder probarlo
Start your review of Lauren Napier - Natural FLAUNT Cleansing Wipes (Parade, 50 Individually Packaged Wipes)!
Richard W.
I was mired in debt and needed a fresh start. I had $142,000 in unsecured debts and $96,070 in secured debts . Due to so much pressure from creditors, I and my spouse decided and filed for bankruptcy (Chapter 7). Most of our assets were liquidated in order to settle my creditors. I applied for a car loan afterwards and was turned down as a result of my credit which has dropped(from 599 to 446), and negative items on my credit report . An agent who I was working with connected me to METRONET CREDIT SOLUTION. They helped me clear every negative item on my credit report and boosted my score to excellent (804,798,801), within 9days. I’ve been approved for the car loan. I strongly recommend them for credit repair. Contact them via +1.205.518.3032 or text metronetcreditsolution @ gmail . com.
wenabi F.
Orlando,FL
Lauren Napier - Natural FLAUNT Cleansing Wipes (Parade, 50 Individually Packaged Wipes) uploaded by wenabi F.
I've used makeup remover wipes before and they were all so-so. But these were different. First of all the wipe itself is large and very soft. I could re-wipe areas with no irritation. Secondly, the wipe took ALL my makeup off. My skin felt soft and clean after rinsing with water as directed on the packaging. This is a great product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lesly K.