BY LAUREN LUKE

Coming to you from her bedroom on a youtube near you, lauren luke presents the most honest and helpful tips you could ever find in makeup. Jumping to over 110 million views on youtube and in just about any fashion magazine you can think of, this self... see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Lauren Luke Lauren Luke Full Face Makeup Palette and My Glossy Lips, Ll801-05 My Vintage Glams, 11.4 Ounce!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?

back