BeautyLC Lauren Conrad
Lauren Conrad Beauty The Toner Mist

Lauren Conrad Beauty The Toner Mist

by LC Lauren Conrad

Refresh and refine your complexion with this toner mist from Lauren Conrad Beauty. Clean Wellness Badges body { color: #464646; font-family: Gotham 4r, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; } .details-badges { display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; } .details-badges .clean-badge { display: flex; margin-right: 2em; margin-bottom: 1em; font-size: 12px; max-width: 30%; align-items: center; } .details-badges .clean-badge strong { font-size: 13px; } .details-badges .clean-badge .icon { margin-right: 0.8em; } .details-badges .clean-badge .icon img { width: 32px; } /* Medium screens */ @media all and (max-width: 800px) { .details-badges { } .details-badges .clean-badge { max-width: 45%; } } /* Small screens */ @media all and (max-width: 500px) { .details-badges { flex-wrap: wrap; } .details-badges .clean-badge { max-width: 100%; } } Clean beauty Made with safe, nontoxic ingredients, our clean beauty products give a whole new meaning to healthy glow. Clean Wellness Badges body {color: #464646;font-family: Gotham 4r, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;}.details-badges {display: flex;flex-wrap: wrap;}.details-badges .clean-badge {display: flex;margin-right: 2em;margin-bottom: 1em;font-size: 12px;max-width: 50%;align-items: center;}.details-badges .clean-badge strong {font-size: 13px;}.details-badges .clean-badge .icon {margin-right: 0.8em;}.details-badges .clean-badge .icon img {height: 40px;}/* Medium screens */@media all and (max-width: 800px) {.details-badges {}.details-badges .clean-badge {max-width: 45%;}}/* Small screens */@media all and (max-width: 500px) {.details-badges {flex-wrap: wrap;}.details-badges .clean-badge {max-width: 100%;}} Paraben free More of the good stuff, less of the bad. This product does not contain parabens. Clean Wellness Badges body {color: #464646;font-family: Gotham 4r, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;}.details-badges {display: flex;flex-wrap: wrap;}.details-badges .clean-badge {display: flex;margin-right: 2em;margin-bottom: 1em;font-size: 12px;max-width: 50%;align-items: center;}.details-badges .clean-badge strong {font-size: 13px;}.details-badges .clean-badge .icon {margin-right: 0.8em;}.details-badges .clean-badge .icon img {height: 40px;}/* Medium screens */@media all and (max-width: 800px) {.details-badges {}.details-badges .clean-badge {max-width: 45%;}}/* Small screens */@media all and (max-width: 500px) {.details-badges {flex-wrap: wrap;}.details-badges .clean-badge {max-width: 100%;}} Vegan-friendly Contains no animal ingredients or animal derived ingredients. Refresh and refine your complexion with this toner mist from Lauren Conrad Beauty. 3.0 fl. oz. / 90 mL Dermatologist tested Paraben-free, Phthalate-free, Sulfate-free, BPA-free, Talc-free, Cruelty-free, Vegan friendly, Gluten free, Fragrance free, Latex free, Alcohol free, Oil free Capable of being recycledHOW TO USE After cleansing, close eyes and mist face. Use throughout the day, or as needed, to moisturize and refresh. Follow with The Vitamin C Oil. Size: 3.0 Oz. Color: Multicolor. Gender: female. Age Group: adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lauren Conrad Beauty The Toner Mist!
DINA H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,705 reviews
The product that I have is Lauren Frances Lovescript moisturizing body mist in orange blossom. Well you can probably tell that I am not impressed by this body mist. It is supposed to be moisturizing on the skin. It has been an hour since I sprayed it… my skin feels sticky and gunky. The smell is very faint… however what I can smell is unpleasant! I hate giving bad reviews. It makes me feel bad. But I got this from my subscription as an add on product, so I am a little bummed ☹️
Heather T.
Flemington, NJ
This stuff is AMAZING! WAY TO GO LAUREN! She really knew what she was doing when it came to this SKINCARE line. This mist is hydrating and refreshing. I use it twice a day and I would definitely buy this again
Kaila E.
West Haven, CT
This is the BEST rose face spray I’ve ever used! This is so light, hydrating and leaves the most beautiful dew behind. Does not irritate my sensitive, acne prone skin. So good! I only wish they made a bigger bottle but the mist is fine this is bound to last a good amount of time.

Looking for your answer?