BY RALPH LAUREN

Grace K.
Grace K.
I'm not a big perfume person myself but this stuff doesn't smell too invasive or overpowering like so many other perfumes, especially name brand ones. it's classy and sophisticated and makes me smell like i am about to buy my own personal plane.
Asha W.
Asha W.
Creedmoor, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember my mother wearing this fragrance and it has been one of my favorites since I was a little girl. I am sensitive to many fragrances but this one is just right. This fragrance is timeless and I will be able to wear it in years to come.
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
Lauren has been one of my favorites for over 20 years. A friend came over wearing it and I've been a fan ever since. I keep the mini in my purse for quick spritz if I'm going out after work.
jackie f.
jackie f.
Round Rock, TX
I was heartbroken when Tuxedo was discontinued but Lauren has proven to be an acceptable substitute. It is definitely a cool weather scent as it is too musky to wear during the summer.
Dyana A.
Dyana A.
Tustin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom wore this for as long as I can remember so for me this is a scent that is timeless and classic.
I wear this when I want to feel sophisticated and beautiful.
Cathy O.
Cathy O.
Sunnyvale, CA
Bought this at a local store because my hubby forgot his cologne at home for our trip so we bought this and it was ok. Not my fave but good for last minute
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my old time favs. i used to wear this to college and had everyone asking me what was I wearing. it is nice to transition from day to night.
Christy C.
Christy C.
Detroit, MI
My favorite , sweet smell and lasts along time without having to reapply , I only wish it wasn't so expensive but a A small spray goes along way
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Ralph Lauren Romance is so beautiful smelling and lasts all day long. I love that I don't have to keep reapplying all through the day.
Nikki f.
Nikki f.
Riverside, CA
This is by far my favorite perfume, I try not to ever run out. I have never found a fragrance in the last 10 years I like better