Lauren B Beauty Nail Lacquer Nail Polish

by Lauren B. Beauty

Muted but with a wild side: this glossy dark slate hue makes the prettiest neutral, while staying unexpectedly moody and dark.

Is this mint or more of a seafoam green?
I usually buy Zoya and was wondering how this polish compared if anyone knows. Is it actually worth the money also?
I wanted to know if this stayed on as long as regular nail polish?
Start your review of Lauren B Beauty Nail Lacquer Nail Polish!
Claremont, NH
Lauren B Beauty Nail Lacquer Nail Polish uploaded by Jordie M.
I received this nail polish in my Lola Beauty Box subscription for March. I got shade #ImSoLA. It is a raspberry color with blue undertones. This polish held up well and chipped very little after wearing it almost a week. Usually regular polishes only last me a day or two before they start to chip. Beautiful color & cruelty free! Win in my book!!
Clothier, WV
Lauren B Beauty Nail Lacquer Nail Polish uploaded by Ronni Lynn W.
I'm already in love with this nail polish and I've only used it once! The color (mine is a nice grey) is beautiful and the polish goes on smoothly. It's quick drying, vegan, and cruelty free, and it doesn't have the harsh chemicals of other nail polishes. I got my bottle in the Winter 2016 Cause Box, but I'll probably be buying more!
Oxnard, CA
Love that this brand is vegan and cruelty free and has beautiful colors, but it does not perform well. It stains my nails after only a few days even with an excellent base coat and chips terribly. Probably wouldn't purchase again.
Renton, WA
Review for: 33 Carats
This is my favorite polish. I absolutely love anything holo and this polish is very good polish. Lauren b beauty is a really good nail company. It is really expensive considering it’s just one bottle of nail polish but if you can get a discount it’s really worth it.
Florence, AL
Lauren B Beauty is my nail polish of choice not only because it is cruelty-free and vegan friendly, but it is such a great formula! I especially love the brush because it is double the size of a normal one which makes it easier for me to apply. It is pretty pricey but I keep a very small collection of polish so I don't mind it. Plus it seems like it has more product in it than others. (I tried both #ImSoLA and South of the Blvd. Both I received in a Petit Vour subscription box.)
Lakewood, OH
I received this nail polish in a subscription box, and I am pleasantly surprised! I expected it to not be that great, but it's actually amazing. The formula covers your whole nail very easily and does not leave streaks. And the color is beautiful! I am definitely a fan, and can't wait to buy some more colors!
This brand is one of the best nail polishes I have ever used. Most polishes chip off on me the same day regardless of top or base coats I use because my job is really hard on my hands, but this lasts for days! My only issue is that is is pretty expensive, plus as far as I can tell it is only available online.
Lynnwood , WA
I just received a Lauren B nail-polish in a subscription box and not only do I love the design of the bottle but I am blown away with the color options available;e. The price is a little more than what you would pay for at the drugstore but realistically it's a better product and 5 free too!
Little Rock, AR
I received this in a subscription box I forgot which one but I love this polish. I was in a hurry so I didn't even do a pedicure but the polish was so good you couldn't even tell and it didn't chip! I will definitely buy this!
Huntsville, AL
Lauren B Beauty Nail Lacquer Nail Polish uploaded by Elizabeth B.
Love this! I got this in a subscription box and the color is gorgeous! It is not streaky, ingredient conscientious, and lasts a long time! One star taken off for price. Overall, amazing nail polish!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...