BY LAUREL BURCH

LAUREL BURCH-Cosmetic Bag: Feline Minis. The bright vivid colors and whimsical creatures that are the signature design of artist Laurel Burch adorn this canvas tote that is both a practical bag and a beautiful piece of art. This 6-1/2x9-1/2x1 inch Cosmetic Bag features one main zippered compartment. Imported. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
These are so beautifully colored. they are so bright. I love them and I love any kind of storage. I can fit everything I need so I can just grab it and throw it my purse and go on with my day.
Makeuplove P.
Cute designs and you can find different sizes that work for your needs. You can carry it alone or throw it in your purse. It helps keep your makeup and beauty tools together so you can find them easily.
Taylor H.
These cosmetic bags are down right adorable! they're the perfect size for a purse and can fit a fair amount of products in there that is needed for on the go.
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
Amazing design and the color range is vibrant and they make ever size imaginable and there are worth the price and you can use for a small purse as well
Grace F.
Kent, WA
I love this I use it almost everywhere I love cats and this is just so cute I love that you can put your makeup in it and overall I just love it
Whitney B.
Super cute with great designs on them I would recommend these for travel or a purse when you just need to bring that little tough up with you
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
These are cute and come in very pretty vivid colors. I find these to be made really well. Great to give as gifts as well! Very Cute!
Leslie A.
I use these bags to put all my make up in when i travel they're so cute and i can fit all my make up in them so it makes things easier
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Great for travel. Your don't have to use these for make up either. They are great for Legos when talking a ling road trip. Or snacks!
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
I've never owned one of these! I do like these type of bags because they are very cute and useful for everyday things that I need.
emily n.
Louisville, KY
Is it good quality?
Takeisha M.
Mesa, AZ
Can you use it as a wallet?
Melinda A.
Are these made well?
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I have a question can anyone help me to understand what is bag zipper top? Is it just makeup bags or other stuff to?
Sandra B.
Tulsa, OK
Is the zipper good quality? I know some makeup bags are kind of difficult so sip up especially little bags like this.